没错
Yes, I am. Yes, you are.
来看看这个
You know what? Here, check this out.
我是佐尔坦…太帅了
I am Zoltar... Awesome!
是吗?你玩过吗?
Yeah? You ever played one?
对,玩过 嘿,我们走
Uh, yes, I have. Hey. Let's go.
传统的弹珠机台,不需要代币之类的
Oldschool pinball. You don't need tokens or anything.
这…你会玩吗?
It's... You know how to play?
会 是吗?
Uh, yes. You do?
对 好
Yes. All right.
快过来,让佐尔塔尔来分享吧...
Come on over and let Zoltar be sharing...
我只需要跟汤米谈一下,好吗?
I just gotta talk to Tommy for five minutes, okay?
天啊,搞什么?你从哪里弄来的?
Jesus Christ. What the fuck? Where did you get this?
管好嘴巴,少说为妙 你不是这么教我们的吗,汤米?
Loose lips sink ships. Isn't that what you taught us, Tommy?
真是太好了
That's fucking good.
楼上那个人是谁?
Who is that upstairs?
不关你的事
That's none of your fucking business.
如果你非得知道,那是我女友
And if you gotta know, that's my girlfriend.
很好
Nice.
真的是你女友吗?
It's your girlfriend, really?
你不能半夜跑来我家
You don't get to come to my place,
开始批评我,琳奈
middle of the night, and start giving me shit, Lynette.
就像你那些年批评我一样? 长达五年?
Just like all the years you gave me shit? Five years of shit?
我并不想让你住在这里 是你自己求我的
I never wanted you to live here. You begged.
我求你是因为我还小 而且我状况糟透了,所以才求你
I begged because I was a kid, and I was fucked up. That's why I begged.
我是在求助,汤米
I was looking for help, Tommy.
你那时已经不小了吧?
You weren't that much of a kid, were you?
去你的 琳?
Fuck you. Lyn?
琳?
Lyn?
琳?
Lyn?
怎么了? 你还好吗?
What's up? You okay?
对,等我一下,好吗?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Two minutes, okay?
好 好吗?
Okay. Okay.
好,我待会就出去
Cool. Be out in a second.
我离开之后 你在楼上藏了多少女孩做生意?
How many of those girls have you had upstairs since me, huh?
我已经不做那种事了
I don't do that anymore.
你不逼女友跟别的男人上♥床♥了?
You don't make your girlfriends sleep with other guys?
我以前…
You know, I was...
你把我弄得很混乱 我还以为自己爱上你了,汤米
You know, you had me so fucked up, I thought I was in love with you, Tommy.
你逼我做的事…是错的
What you made me do... was wrong.
都是陈年往事了
A long time ago.
当时为求温饱,我也没办法
I did what I did to get by.
我那时才16岁
I was 16.
你要付我多少钱?
So how much are you gonna pay me for that? How much is it worth?
值多少钱? 有他妈的0.5公斤
It's a fucking half a kilo.
我手边又不是随时都有六千块
I do not have six grand just fucking laying around.
所以你不像以前我在楼上时
So you don't have cash anymore, like you always used to,
身策随时都有现金?
when I was upstairs?
你找得到买♥♥家吧
You can find someone that's gonna buy it.
没办法 你可以立刻找
No. Yes you can. Right now.
我什么都不必帮你
I do not have to do fucking anything for you.
这是你最起码可以做的
This is the least you could do.
把你的古♥柯♥碱带走
Take your coke.
看看你
Look at you.
真的很抱歉
I'm really fucking sorry.
我的人脉愿意出三千
My guy'll give you three.
不行,我需要四千块
No, I need four.
大半夜的,如果你认识其他
It's the middle of the night. You know someone else
愿意出更多钱跟你买♥♥古♥柯♥碱的人 尽避去找他们
who's gonna give you more money for your coke, go to them.
好,地址呢?
Okay, what's the address?
他叫布雷克 你知道草甸谷那边的房♥子?
His name's Blake. You know those houses in Meadow Vale?
在山上的?
Up in the hills?
我怎么可能忘得掉?
How could I forget?
到了就按门铃
Ring the gate when you get there.
我愿意提供地址,但是有一个条件
I give this to you on one condition.
不准月愦这里 不要打电♥话♥或跑来,别联络我
I don't want you to ever come here again. Don't call, don't show up. Nothing.
明白吗?
You got it?
这些拿去,这是你的
You should take these. They belong to you.
我就不送了
Show yourself out.
你不能假装没那回事,汤米
You don't get to pretend it didn't happen, Tommy.
肯尼,走吧
Kenny, come on.
好
Okay.
没关系,肯尼
It's okay, Kenny.
(琳,100美元)
(凌晨3点41分)
(凌晨3点42分)
她表面上看起来很纯真
She looks innocent.
但其实不是这样
She's not.
你说得对,汤米!
You were right, Tommy!
她很狂野 带她上楼要多少钱?
She's wild. How much to take her upstairs?
你那时已经不小了吧?
You weren't that much of a kid, though, were you?
…不小了…
我不想听
...that much of a kid... I don't want to hear.
好好伺候我的朋友,知道吗?
You take good care of my friend here, okay?
他已经付钱了
He already paid.
他已经付钱了
He already paid.
他有付钱,所以服务要周到一点
He's paying, so you be real nice.
我不喜欢这里 我知道,没事的
I don't like it here. I know. It's okay.
我和你携手合作,对吧?
It's me and you, yeah?
对,你是什么货色,我就怎么叫你
I'll call you who the fuck you are!
你像个贱♥货♥一样 我就叫你♥他♥妈♥的贱♥货♥
You act like a bitch, I call you a fucking bitch!
我他妈干嘛带你出门?
Why the fuck did I even bring you out?
贱♥货♥,你这副模样 我♥干♥嘛跟你窝在家里,臭婊♥子♥?
Bitch, why would I stay home with you, you dirtyass bitch?
开始帮我的朋友赚钱
Start making my friends richer...
欢迎回家,宝贝
好,在这里见,好吗?
Okay, meet here, yeah?
你确定? 待在这里
Are you sure? Stay right here.
终于可以独处了
Alone at last.
远离那些讨厌的人
Away from all those horrid people.
要不要喝一杯?
Care for a drink?
不用
No.
麻烦鞋子不要踩地毯
Oh, do you mind the shoes on the rug?
我想保持干净
I try to keep it clean.
那我站在这里就好
I mean, I'll just stand here.
你知道一只鞋的鞋跟上
Did you know there's 421,000 units of bacteria
就有421000单位的细菌吗?
on the single sole of a shoe?
给你 不用了,谢谢
Here you go. No, I'm all good. Thanks.
你要的话,就放在这里
Well, it's right here if you want it.
那么…说吧
So... tell me.
汤米的朋友…
Friend of Tommy's?
要怎么做这笔交易呢?
How should we do this?
你想验货吗?
You want to see the stuff?
不用,我相信你
No, no, no. I trust you.
我不认识你,但我信任汤米 你想要我怎么付款?
I don't know you, but I trust Tommy. I mean, how do you want to get paid?
用第三方支付平台? 不要
PayPal? No.
成人内容社群媒体?
OnlyFans?
我给小费很大方 不,我需要现金
I'm a very good tipper. No, I need cash.
现金,对
Cash, yeah.
双方最好不要留下任何交易纪录
Probably best not to have our fingerprints all over each other.
那就现金吧
Cash it is.
别担心
Don't worry.
我有现金
I got it right here.
我们是说多少钱?
What did we say?
两千美元? 我同意汤米说的三千美元
$2,000, right? I agreed with Tommy $3,000.
古♥柯♥碱是两千美元
$2,000 is for the coke.
现在涨到四千元了
You know what? Now it's gone up to $4,000.
所以你要么给钱,不然我就要离开了
So you can give me the money or I can get the fuck out of here.
四千
Four thousand.
汤米说你以前很狂野
Tommy said you were fucking wild back in the day.
你说什么?
I'm sorry, what?
汤米说你以前很狂野
Tommy said you used to be pretty wild.
我16岁时,对
When I was 16, yeah.
所以这是在怀旧吗?
So is this like a trip down memory lane?
金钱和毒品、深夜狂欢
电影精选列表