并且讨人喜欢就好
and just be adorable.
有个…她来了
There's this Here she is.
你好,大卫,很抱歉 路上塞车,真是…
Hi, David. I'm so sorry. We got held up in traffic. It was...
没关系
好
It's fine. Yeah, um...
这是肯尼,你记得吗?
那当然
Oh, this is Kenny, you remember? Of course.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
这是我的律师麦克葛瑞格利
Uh, this is Mike Gregory, my lawyer.
你好 嗨,你好
Hi. Hi.
你好,麦克
Hello, Mike.
谢谢你给我折扣,还宽限我几天
Uh, thank you for the money off and the extension that you gave me.
不客气,换做是我爸 他也会想帮你,所以…
Of course! My dad would've wanted you to have it, so...
朵琳没跟你们一起来?
Doreen's not with you?
你们两个都得在贷款合约上签名
We need both of you to sign the loan.
那当然,她传讯来要我说…
Uh, of course. I mean, she texted me to say, um...
她应该快到了,可能不用等太久
Uh, she should be here. It's probably minutes away.
问题是,我们时间不多 我得去圣约翰斯看♥房♥♥子
Um, thing is we don't have a lot of time. I have to go see a property in St. John's.
她快到了,我这就打给她
No, she's coming. She's coming. I'll call her.
好…喔
Uh, sure.
压力很大 我不知道自己在期待什么
Stressful. I guess I don't know what I expected.
好,我觉得我们已经很努力了
Um, okay, I feel like we've tried and tried here.
只是…
It's just...
你好,听着… 你在哪里?
Hi, listen... Where are you?
我…有事走不开,你在哪里?
I'm... I got, like, held up. Where are you?
我在律师事务所
I'm at the attorney's office.
你得跟他们说我没办法去
Uh, well, you're gonna have to tell them I can't make it.
我现在不方便谈这件事,抱歉
I... I can't talk about this right now. Sorry.
你有没有搞错?
Are you serious?
我得挂电♥话♥了
Mm, gotta... gotta go.
朵琳来得及赶过来吗?
Is, uh... Is Doreen gonna make it?
我是朵琳,你知道该怎么做
It's Doreen. You know what to do.
…现金速贷的调查员雪伦莱特
...Sharon Wright from Cash Express...
我是朵琳,你知道该怎么做
It's Doreen. You know what to do.
我是朵琳…
It's Doreen.
丹妮丝请病假 所以你来之前我会先代班
Denise called in sick, so I'm covering until you arrive.
尽量不要迟到…
Try not to be late...
完了,这下惨了
Oh no. We're so fucked.
这是什么?
What is that?
这是一辆车
It's a car.
谁的车?
Whose car?
我的,我买♥♥的
Mine. Bought it.
我上班途中经过经销商 他们的马自达在疯狂特♥价♥
Passed that dealer on the way to work. They were having this Mazda Madness sale.
你开玩笑的吧 我看到这辆美丽的白色汽车
You're not serious. I saw this beautiful white car.
所以我就进去用了点手腕 谈到了好价钱
So I went in, I hustled them, and I got a great deal.
所以你没照我们的计划去律师事务所
So instead of coming to the attorney's office like we planned,
反而跷班跑去汽车经销商买♥♥了车?
you left work, went to a car dealership, and you bought a car?
差不多是这样
Yeah, pretty much.
这辆车多少钱?
How much was that?
我付了两万五的头期款 所以月付金额不高
Um, I put 25 down, so my monthly is almost nothing.
两万五?
$25,000?
那是我的钱,对吧?
It's my money, right?
你把全部的头期款拿去买♥♥车?
You just spent our whole down payment on a car?
我有权花自己的钱
Well, I'm allowed to spend my own money.
我会在连锁超♥市♥工作到死 你知道这代表什么?
Working at Fred Meyer till I drop dead. Do you have any idea what this means?
我存了很多年的钱 所以想好好款待自己
I've been saving for years, so I thought, why not do something nice for myself once?
为什么今天要这样?那是买♥♥♥房♥♥子的钱
Why would you do this today? That money is for the house.
我要进去喝可乐了
I'm gonna go inside, I'm gonna grab a Coke,
然后我要带肯尼去兜风
and then I'm gonna grab Kenny and take him for a drive.
你跑去马自达狂野特卖♥♥,所以失约?
You didn't turn up because you were at Mazda Mania?
真的? 是马自达疯狂特卖♥♥
Really? It's Mazda Madness.
马自达疯狂特卖♥♥?我们会被驱逐
Mazda Madness, then? We're gonna be evicted.
你明白吗?
Do you understand that?
你真的疯了吗?我们无处可去
I mean, have you actually lost your mind? We don't have anywhere to go.
我们会流落街头,你到底哪里不懂?
We're gonna be out on the streets. What do you not get?
真的很抱歉,那么做很恶劣
I'm really sorry. It was a shitty thing to do.
我是个很糟糕的妈妈
And I'm... I'm a really shitty mom.
我知道你很生气,我不想看到你这样
I know you're upset, and that's the last thing I want,
但老实说,我没告诉你 是因为我知道你会生气…
but honestly, I didn't tell you because I knew you'd be upset, and...
生气?我还得求大卫等我们到明天…
"Upset"? I just had to beg David to give us till tomorrow
大卫是个骗子
David's a crook.
他的贷款利率糟透了,这间房♥子更烂
His loan is a shitty loan, and the house is shittier still.
整间屋子破烂不堪
Everything's falling apart here.
天啊,他们会带走肯尼
Oh God. They're gonna take Kenny away.
我就知道你会开始这样 妈的…
I knew you'd act like this. Fuck, fuck.
听我说,好吗?我说过我会修缮
Okay, listen to me, okay? I told you I'm gonna do it up.
我说过我会努力翻修 让整间屋子非常舒适
I told you I'm gonna fix it up. Gonna make it nice.
改善我们的居住境 因为这才是重点所在
Gonna make it so nice. Because that's the point.
我们不会再有类似的机会了
We'll never get another opportunity like this.
这是我们唯一的机会,你懂吗?
This is our only chance. Do you get that?
还有一组买♥♥家出价 他明天会接受他们出的价钱
There's another offer. He's gonna take the offer tomorrow.
你懂吗? 我不懂
Do you understand that? I cannot.
他们会带走肯尼 我不想跟你吵这件事
They'll take Kenny away. I'm not doing this with you now.
请把钥匙给我 不,我才不要给你钥匙
Please just give me the keys. No. I'm not giving you the keys.
我现在不想谈这件事
I am not having this conversation right now!
别吵了!
Stop fighting!
我要把车还回去,我来负责开口
I'm gonna take it back. I'm gonna do all of the talking.
我会告诉他们你犯了错 可是我没犯错
I'm gonna tell them you made a mistake. But I haven't made a mistake.
你有,把钥匙给我
把钥匙给我
You have. You have. Just give me the keys. Just give me the keys.
把他妈的钥匙给我 嘿!
Give me the fucking keys! Hey!
给我他妈的… 别吵了
Give me the fucking Stop fighting.
我讨厌你们吵架 天啊
I hate when you fight!
嘿,宝贝?
Hey, babe?
要不要搭我的新车去兜风?
Would you like to go for a ride in my brandnew car?
天啊 超酷的,妈
Oh God. So cool, Mom.
好
Okay. Okay.
但这…妈,事关肯尼
But this... Mom, this is about Kenny.
太酷了
This is so cool.
走吧,我们去冰淇淋店庆祝
Come on. We'll go to Dairy Queen and celebrate.
我们会无家可归 而你会住在那辆该死的马自达里,妈
We'll be homeless, and you'll be living in that fucking Mazda, Mom.
你想买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗? 肯尼会回到那间疗养院
You wanna buy the house? Kenny will go back in that care home.
你自己去买♥♥,上帝爱你
Get it on your own. God love you.
去买♥♥吧,好吗? 你明知道单凭我自己无法贷款
You go for it, okay? You know I can't get a loan on my own.
你很清楚 对,那是谁的错?
You know that! Yeah, and whose fault is that?
我会再度流落街头,你想要这样吗?
And I'm gonna be out on the street again. Is that what you want?
你工作一阵子就会开始搞砸 然后怪东怪西
How long have you kept a job before you blow it and you freak out at everybody
开始威胁别人又乱砸东西
and start threatening people and throwing shit?
很抱歉,不,别这样,求求你
I'm sorry. No, come on. I'm begging you.
拜托,不要这样
Please. Do not do this.
求求你,拜托 把车还回去吧,好吗?
I'm begging you. Please. Let's just take it back, okay?
我会去汽车经销商跟他们谈,我会…
I will go to the dealership, tell them
可以不要乱按喇叭吗?滚啦
Can you not? Fuck off.
交易完成,都签约了 合约在这里,好吗?
It's done. It's signed. That's the contract, okay?
结束了,交易完成了 放手,都结束了
It's over, it's done. Let go. It's over.
天啊,妈的
Oh God. Fuck.
好,你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我会筹到两万五千美元
I'm gonna get the $25,000.
你脑袋不正常,你疯了
You are insane, and you have lost your mind.
你疯了,肯尼,她疯了
You've lost your mind. Kenny, she's lost her mind.
好,今晚拆忘了 去莫娜家接肯尼,好吗?
Okay, just don't forget to pick Kenny up tonight from Mona's, okay?
(晚上6点12分)
我是波特兰房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥的大卫克莱蒙
This is David Claremont from Portland Real Estate.
请留言,我会再回电
Leave a message and I'll call you back.
大卫,你好 我是琳奈,今天的事很抱歉
David, hi, it's Lynette. Um, I'm sorry about today.
我只是有点事想跟你谈谈
I just, um, I have something I wanted to talk to you about.
还蛮紧急的,可以回我电♥话♥吗?
It's kind of urgent. Would you mind just giving me a call back?
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你又迟到了,现在都6点30分了 我知道,谭美
You're late again! It's 6:30. I know, Tammy.
我知道,抱歉,我走不开… 随便啦
I know. Sorry, I got caught up Whatever.
真希望你不要这么懒散 偶尔可以准时上班
I just wish you wouldn't be such a slacker and be on time once in a while.
电影精选列表