The money, and the drugs, latenight parties.
我只想知道你是否还是很狂野
I just want to know, are you still wild?
小心点,你看起来还是有点狂野
Careful. Because you seem, like, a little bit still wild.
我…我不知道你以为现在是在做什么
Look, I'm... I don't know what you think is happening.
我不在乎汤米说了什么 但绝对不是要做那档事,好吗?
I don't care what Tommy said. That's not... That's not it, okay?
我不想跟你吵,把钱给我
Not gonna argue. Give me the fucking money.
你显然懂我的意思,拿去
Clearly, you know what it is. Here you go.
糟糕,手滑了
Oops, it slipped.
好好享受啊
It's yours.
一千美元
$1,000.
两千美元
$2,000.
怎样?是你的
What? It's yours.
那边还有一些
Some over there. Some over there.
乖女孩
Good girl.
四千美元
And $4,000.
让开 我又没挡住你
Get out of my way. I'm not in your way.
对,别挡路 听着
Yeah, get out of my fucking way. Look.
我没有要干嘛,我只需要… 快让开
I'm not doing anything. I just need... Just get out of my way.
我只需要知道你很冷静 让开
I just need to know that you're calm. Move out of my way.
好,我会的 让开
Okay, I will. Move out of my way.
不要 我可以让开
No. I'm gonna move.
我可以让开 不要那样
I'm gonna move. No, don't do that.
小心点 不要那样
Careful. Do not do that.
别抓我,那种服务都要加钱
Don't scratch. I pay extra for that.
不要这样,他妈的不要这样
Do not do that. Do not fucking do that.
别碰我!你以为你能收买♥♥我?
Stop fucking touching me! You think you can fucking buy me?
你以为我有那么贱?你是这么想的?
You think I'm fucking trash? That what you think?
你以为你有钱就可以收买♥♥我
You think because you have money, you can buy me.
妈的 你不能收买♥♥我!也休想碰我!
Jesus! You aren't gonna fucking touch me!
明白吗? 天啊,你♥他♥妈♥的疯了
You understand that? Oh my God! You're fucking crazy.
疯了?他妈的疯了?
Crazy? Fucking crazy?
想看我发疯的模样吗?
Want to see fucking crazy?
他妈的居然碰我!别碰我!
Fucking touch me! Don't fucking touch me!
他妈的别碰我!
Don't fucking touch me!
你那时已经不小了吧?
You weren't that much of a kid, though, were you?
嘘
Shh.
不急
There's no rush.
懂吗?
Yeah?
我不想跟他上楼,汤米
I don't want to go upstairs with him, Tommy.
脱掉洋装,快点
Take your dress down. Come on.
退后 好,你拿到钱了
Stay back. Okay. You got your money.
嘘
Shh.
冷静一点
Calm down.
不要
No!
干!懊死的贱♥人♥!
Fuck! Fucking bitch!
肯尼?
Kenny?
肯尼?
Kenny?
(凌晨4点37分)
肯尼!
Kenny!
(凌晨4点38分)
肯尼?
Kenny?
肯尼?
Kenny?
肯尼?
Kenny?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
那是玻璃吗?是…
Is that glass? Is it...
搞什么…
What the fuck...
我哥呢? 放下杯子
Where's my brother? Put the glass down.
她他妈的攻击我,还偷了我的钱
She fucking attacked me! She stole my fucking money!
别激动,他妈的…
Relax. Fuck...
他妈的别碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
抓住她 别碰我!
Get her. Don't fucking touch me!
放下,贱♥人♥
别碰她!
Put it down, bitch.
压制她,老兄!压制她!
Hold her down, man! Hold her down!
琳! 肯尼!
Lyn! Kenny!
琳!放开我妹妹!
Lyn! Leave my sister alone!
快来阻止这个疯婆子!
Somebody fucking stop this psycho bitch!
天啊!
对不起 你…你还好吗?
I'm sorry. Are you... Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿,抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck, man?
滚出我家
Get the fuck out of my house.
我拿到钱了,宝贝,我拿到钱了
I got the money, baby. I got the money.
回去吧
Let's go home.
我们回家吧,好
Let's go home. Okay.
好
Okay.
(出♥售♥)
(早上5点22分)
(早上5点23分)
都结束了,睡一下,肯
It's over now. Get some sleep, Ken.
昨晚玩得开心吗?
Good night?
你有好好照顾哥哥吗?
You take good care of your brother?
有,我整晚都在设法 把你乱拿去买♥♥车的钱弄回来
Yeah. I spent the night getting the money that you blew on the car.
整整两万五千美元
All $25,000.
我们快没时间了
And we're out of time.
所以赶快去换衣服
So please, please get dressed.
跟我去签贷款的合约
And come with me to sign the loan.
拜托
Please.
别动
Hold still.
连你♥爸♥都讨厌这间房♥子
Even your dad hated this house.
这不是什么好地方,亲爱的
This isn't some magical place, honey.
我们只租得起这种房♥子
It's just all we could afford.
别动
Be still.
好,那块取出了
Okay, that one's done.
如果我们不…
If we don't...
如果我们现在不去签约 我们会失去房♥子
If we don't do this right now, we're gonna lose the house.
好吗?
Okay?
所以求求你 亲爱的,我不…我太累了
So I'm begging you. Sweetheart, I'm not... I'm too tired.
我不想谈这件事 求求你
I'm not having this conversation. I'm begging you.
我们都累了,好吗? 琳奈,我知道你不想听
We're both tired, okay? Lynette, I know you don't wanna hear it.
但我不想要那笔贷款 也不想要这间房♥子
But I don't want that loan, and I don't want this house.
不要 拜托,求求你
Don't. Please, I'm begging you.
我讨厌这间房♥子,真想放把火烧掉 求求你,拜托
I hate this house. I'd like to burn it. I'm begging you. Please.
换做是我会就这么做
That's what I would do.
让我想起太多前尘往事
Too many memories.
你本来就没有 认真要买♥♥这间房♥子,对吧?
You were never serious about buying it, were you?
一直以来,你都看在眼里
This entire time, you've watched me...
你看着我…
You've watched me...
我努力想尽办法筹钱 你明明都看在眼里
You watched me do what I do and what I did,
你却没提过你真正的想法
and you still, you said nothing.
我试着告诉你,但你不肯听
I tried to tell you. You wouldn't hear.
你才没有,你跑去买♥♥车 根本没告诉我
No, you didn't. You bought a car instead of telling me.
我不能让你对我疯狂大吼大叫
Because I can't have you screaming and freaking out at me.
什么大吼大叫?
I'm not! What do you mean, screaming?
我已经改了
I'm not that person anymore. I'm not that person.
我已经不会那么激动了
I don't do that anymore.
我… 我都改了,我不会…
You know what? I'm... I don't do that. I'm not...
我正在帮你取出背上的玻璃碎片
I'm picking glass out of your back right now.
你只是不想跟我一起住而已
You just don't want to live with me, that's what it is.
你不想跟我一起住,对吧?
You don't want to live with me, do you?
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
你不想
You don't.
你…
You...
好,你知道吗?
Okay. Okay, you know what?
没关系
You know what? It's fine.
去找破公♥寓♥吧,尽避去
Get some shitty apartment. You go do that.
肯尼会跟我一起去的 肯尼不会去的
Kenny's gonna come with me. Kenny's not gonna go.
他很怕你 他会的,肯尼很爱我
He's afraid of you. Yes, he is. Kenny loves me.
他当然爱你,但他很怕你
Of course he loves you, but he's scared of you.
肯尼需要我 他知道我绝对不会伤害他
Kenny needs me. He knows that I would never do anything to hurt him.
是吗?
那你今晚带他去哪里?
电影精选列表