Is that right? So where'd you take him tonight?
我是他妈妈,琳奈
I am his mother, Lynette.
你还没出生,我就在照顾肯尼了
I have been taking care of Kenny his entire life since before you were born.
那我就跟你打官司争他的监护权
Well, you know what? I will fight you for him.
你在开玩笑吗?有没有搞错?
Is that a joke? Are you kidding?
你打算怎么说?提到你自杀未遂?
And what are you gonna say? That you tried to kill yourself?
你去卖♥♥淫?
That you sleep with men for money?
你出现暴♥力♥倾向,工作换来换去?
You... You become violent, that you can't hold down a job?
你一定很希望我这么说吧? 你一定会很开心
You would fucking love that, wouldn't you? You'd love it.
你会告诉他们你有个乱七八糟的女儿
You'd tell them you have a fuckedup daughter.
你离家出走,跟汤米同居时
You know, you forgot all about Kenny
完全忘了肯尼的存在
when you ran away and moved in with Tommy.
那时把他丢给我顾你也无妨 你当时很乐意
And I was fine being his mom then, right? You were happy about it then.
你再讲一次试试看 我那时只是…
Don't you dare! I was just...
我才16岁 我想和真的爱我的人在一起
I was 16! I was trying to be with someone who actually loved me.
结果呢? 结果失败了
How did that work out for you? It didn't work out because I couldn't...
因为我无法…
I couldn't...
我没有…我不…
I didn't... I don't...
你以为…你以为我没有…
You don't think... You don't think I know...
你以为我没有自知之明?
You don't think I know who I am?
你完全没有
You have no clue.
你当时人在哪里?
Where were you?
你当时人在哪里?
Where were you?
我需要你,他那时…
I needed you when he...
我需要你…
I needed you to...
我只是需要妈妈
I just needed my mom.
我救不了你
I can't save you.
我帮不了你
I can't help you, so...
所以…该死
Shit.
你可以继续怪我,但你已经是大人了
You can keep blaming me, but you're a grown woman now.
想怪我就怪吧
You want to blame me? Go ahead.
你就像马桶底部的装置
You're like that thing at the bottom of a toilet bowl.
拉着所有人事物跟你一起沉沦
You just, like, suck everything down with you.
我没办法再继续这样下去了
I can't do this anymore.
我跟莫娜谈好了 肯尼和我下周会搬去她家
I made plans with Mona. Kenny and I move in there next week.
好
Yeah.
琳奈,我是大卫
Hey, Lynette. It's David.
很遗憾
I am so sorry.
我改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
我接受另一位买♥♥家更高的价钱了
I've taken the higher offer from the other buyer.
我给你们家很多机…
I gave your family all the chan
嘿 你好
Hey. Hi.
肯尼,我得离开一阵子
Kenny, I have to go away for a while.
我会尽快回来看你,好吗?我保证
I'm gonna come back and visit you as soon as I can, okay? I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
我真的很爱你
I really love you.
我每分每秒都会想你 每天从早到晚都会爱你
I'm gonna think about you every second. Gonna love you every minute of every day.
好吗?
Okay?
你是我的妹妹
You are my little sister.
我永远都是你的哥哥
And I will always be your big brother.
对 我永远都会保护你
Yeah. And I will always protect you.
对,你会的
Yes, you will.
好
Okay.
我得睡觉了
I'm gonna have to go to bed now.
你要睡了?
You have to go to bed?
我得睡了 好
I have to go to bed. Okay.
(葛萝莉亚,钱)
(妈)
妈
Mom.
你问我昨晚做了什么
You asked me what I did last night.
我拚了命
I fought.
我为这个家奋力一搏
I fought for this family.
用我唯一知道的方法
The only way I know how.
但我猜你点醒了我
But I guess you said what I needed to hear.
所以…谢谢你
So... thank you.
我现在得为自己奋战
And now I need to fight for me.
照顾肯尼
Take care of Kenny.
他需要妈妈
He needs his mom.
或许藉这个机会,一切就能回到正轨
Maybe this is our chance to get it right.
琳笔
Lyn.
电影精选列表