You know and you put the code in? Yeah.
我今晚输入错误三次,结果锁住了
And I put it wrong three times tonight, and it's locked.
不晓得你是否知道要怎么打开
I wondered if you knew how I could get it open.
叫锁匠 我试过了,现在太晚了
Call a locksmith? I tried. It's too late.
我没时间
I don't have time.
我今晚需要用钱 你知道要怎么让系统失效吗?
I need it tonight. Do you know how I might override it?
我怎么会知道?
How would I know that?
因为… 因为?
Because Because?
我以为你可能会知道要怎么… 你为什么会这么想?
Well, I thought you might know how to Why would you figure that?
我只是觉得你可能知道 要怎么开保险箱,因为你坐过牢吧?
I just thought you might know how to get into the safe because you did time, right?
我坐过牢?谁跟你说的?
I did time? Who told you that?
谭美告诉我的
Tammy told me that.
该死的谭美
Fucking Tammy.
你知道吗? 不知道,听着
Well, do you know? No, uh, look.
我不骗你,这一切现在听起来很可疑
I'm not gonna lie. All this shit sounds pretty fucking sketchy right now.
我只是在问你,我…
我要去搭公车了,好吗?
I'm just asking. I just I'm gonna catch this bus, all right?
妈的
Fuck!
柯迪
Cody? Cody.
柯迪,如果你来看看 我就给你两百块
Cody, I'll give you $200 if you just come and look at it.
柯迪,我会付钱,我会给你两百块
Cody, I will give you money. I will give you $200.
过来看看吧
Just come and have a look at it.
只要看看
Just have a look.
你说这是什么保险箱? 只是…什么意思?
What kind of safe did you say it was? It's just... What do you mean?
只是大卖♥♥场那种
It's just a Home Depot one.
在哪里?
Where is it?
在我的公♥寓♥
It's at my apartment.
离这里很近
It's three minutes from here.
里面放了什么?
What's in it?
只是我现在需要取出的钱
It's just my money that I need to get out of there right now.
柯迪,我需要你帮忙
Cody, I'm asking for your help.
我只是要请你来看看
All I'm asking is for you to come and have a look.
只要看看 你有男友吗?
Just to look at it. You got a boyfriend?
或是室友之类的?你一个人住?
Mmmm. Roommate, nothing like that? Live alone?
我一个人住
I live alone.
那样很好
That's good.
所以?
So?
好吧
Okay.
好,我可以帮你看看
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can look at that for you.
只看看? 我要收四百块
Just look at it? For four hundred.
四百? 对
Four hundred? Yeah.
没问题吧? 就四百吧,来吧
That's cool? Four hundred. Let's do it.
这样可以吗? 可以,我接受
Does that work? Yeah, I'm down.
对,这样很好
Yeah, that's good.
(阿瓦隆剧院,波特兰传统)
这里…
It's, um...
酒保住这么豪华的公♥寓♥
This is a nice place for a bartender.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是…
So this is, um...
对,你觉得怎么样?
Yeah. What do you think?
那才不是大卖♥♥场的款式
That ain't from Home Depot.
嗯
Um...
打得开吗?
Can we get it open?
我怎么知道?
How am I supposed to know that?
我们不能就…
Well, I mean, can we not just...
可以…设法强行打开吗?
Can we, um, force it open somehow?
所以你要我强行进入?就这样?
So you'd want me to break it in? That's it, huh?
不是的,我会给你四百块,所以…
No, it's not. I'm giving you $400, so...
给我四百块来看看,我已经看完了
Four hundred to look at it, and I looked at it.
看看?好 我们不是要强行进入,这属于我
To look at it? Okay. We're not breaking it open. It's mine.
属于你?
It's yours?
对 就像这间公♥寓♥是你的一样?
Yes! Just like this apartment's yours?
对
Yes.
你确定? 对,我确定
And you're sure of that? Yes, I am.
真的吗?
Really?
是我室友的
It's my roommate's.
你室友的?你说你一个人住
Your roommate's? You told me you lived alone.
是我前室友的
It's my exroommate's.
她搬出去了,留下保险箱 但她把你的东西都放在里面
So she moved out, she left her safe, and she left all your shit in there.
对,好 就是这么回事?
Yes, okay? That's what happened, huh?
你不改说法? 对
You're sticking with that? Yeah.
琳奈,别胡说八道了,快从实招来
Lynette, cut the bullshit. Tell me the truth.
这属于我的女性朋友,好吗? 这间公♥寓♥属于我的女性朋友
It is my girlfriend's, okay? It is my girlfriend's apartment.
这是她男友的保险箱 我得把我的钱拿出来
It's her boyfriend's safe that I need to get the money out of.
而且今晚就得拿出来,我句句实言
And I need to get it out tonight. And that is the fucking truth.
这是为了我的家人
It's for my family.
是为了我的家人,好吗?
It's for my family, all right?
你早该告诉我的
You really should have told me that before.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该说谎的
I shouldn't have lied.
我需要这笔钱,柯迪
I need this, Cody.
真不敢相信我又要做这种事了
I can't believe I'm doing this again.
听着,唯一的办法…
Look, the only way to...
唯一能打开保险箱的方法 就是找人来钻开
The only way to open up that safe is to let someone drill through the layers.
钻开? 对
Drill through the layers? Yeah.
不能找人来这里钻吗?
Can we not get them here?
如果你希望整栋楼 都知道你在做什么好事,尽避找来
You could if you want the whole building to know what you're doing.
就不能安安静静地钻开吗?
Can we not do it quietly?
用装了消音器的电钻?
Luckily I got a drill with a fucking silencer on it?
不,那是不可能的,得把保险箱带走
No. There's no way. We gotta take it out.
但是也要花不少钱
It's not gonna be cheap, either.
多少钱?
How much?
八百块
Eight hundred.
你到底要不要搬?
You wanna do it or not?
要
Mmhmm.
我别无选择 但你会付钱吧?
I have to. But you're good for it, right?
对,在保险箱里
Yeah, it's in the safe.
你最好别骗我
You know, you better not be fucking with me.
我知道
Mmhmm.
我去安排
I'll make a call.
好,琳奈,我完全明白 我不该嘲笑你的
Okay, Lynette, I get it. I shouldn't have laughed at you.
只要把车还我 我们可以讨论一下,好吗?
Just bring back the car, and we can discuss it, okay?
记得准时去莫娜家接肯尼,好吗?
Do not be late getting Kenny at Mona's.
莫娜明天一大早就有事
Mona has an early thing tomorrow.
这是玫瑰之城贷款的自动讯息
This is an automated message from Rose City Loans.
你的帐款已逾期七周,需要付款…
Your account is seven weeks past due, and a payment needs to be
琳奈,这不好笑
Lynette, this isn't funny.
你明知道那是我太太的车 快告诉我车子在哪里
You know that's my wife's car. Tell me where it is now.
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You fucking piece of shit!
如果你破坏了车子 我一定不会放过你!
If you've done anything to that car, I'll fucking kill you!
(你的选择掌控在自己手中)
(晚上11点23分)
(晚上11点24分)
先别关门
Hold it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们要搬出去吗?
You guys moving out?
对
Yeah.
仕绅化
Gentrification.
这最糟糕了 是啊 好
It's the worst. Yeah.
好,等一下
Yeah, one second, one second.
等一下
One second.
你要接电♥话♥吗?
You gonna get that?
我们要去哪里? 82街南段
Where are we going? South on 82nd.
你现在住什么样的地方?
What's your place like now?
我住的地方? 对
My place? Yeah.
我家? 对
My home? Yeah.
有点破烂
It's a bit rough. It needs some stuff done to it.
需要修缮 我得在12小时内筹到钱,不然我…
I got like 12 hours to get this money or I'm...
我所有帐款都逾期未缴
I'm past due on everything.
不会有人愿意让我单独租屋,因为…
No one will rent to me on my own, because... You know...
糟透了
That sucks.
你住在哪里?
Where do you live?
很偏远的地方
Way out.
电影精选列表