靠谭美付的薪水 我只住得起这种地方
It's all I can get on what Tammy pays. Hmm.
搭公车要两小时
Two hours by bus.
你有家人吗?
You got family?
已经没有了
Not anymore.
所以这家伙有办法打开这东西?
So this guy is okay to open this thing?
待会就知道了,对吧?
I mean, we're gonna find out, right?
只要从后面 取出欠我的钱就好,对吧?
And we just take the money I'm owed out of the back, right?
然后再关上,然后我们就可以…
Close it, and then we can just...
拿回去
bring it back.
拿回去哪里? 拿回那间公♥寓♥
Bring it back where? Back to the apartment.
那间公♥寓♥? 对
The apartment? Yeah.
就在前方
It's right here.
你好吗?
What's up?
你好,妈妈
Hi, Mama.
你好,妈妈
Hi, Mama.
你好吗,妈妈?
What's going on, Mama?
爱你喔
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
请务必陪着她,音量也调小一点
Make sure she's not alone, please. And make sure this shit is down.
准备好了吗?好了
You ready? Yep.
走吧
Let's go.
卡尔,醒醒
Carl, wake up, wake up, wake up.
所以这是你的保险箱 可是你忘记密♥码♥
So it's your safe, and you forgot the combination.
里面放了什么?
What's in it?
只是我的钱
Just my money.
你的钱? 对
Your money? Yeah.
好
Okay.
那就取出来吧
Let's get it.
给我钥匙
Keys.
卡尔,来帮我开车♥库♥
Carl, help me with the garage, please?
振作一点
Get your shit together.
王八蛋,快点,我是认真的,来吧
Come on. I'm serious. Come on.
你跟这个瘦婆娘一路一起搬过来的?
Did you carry this all the way over here with this skinny bitch?
天啊
快点,来这边
God damn. Come on. This way.
哦哇!
Oohwhee!
真要问我的话,里面有一大笔钱
That's a lot of fucking money, if you ask me.
该死
God damn.
真有意思…
Interesting...
怎么回事,卡尔?
What the fuck is that, Carl? Huh?
不行
No.
行不通
That ain't it.
你知道该怎么做
Well, you know what we gotta do.
得用老方法
Gotta go old school.
不,别砸坏,不要… 闭嘴啦
No, don't smash it up like that. Don't Shut the fuck up.
别那样,该死
Don't do that. Fuck.
不要…得拿回去
Do not... It has to go back.
对,继续打,宝贝
Yeah, one more, baby.
打开了
There she is.
该死
God damn!
里面有什么东西?
What do we got here?
没错
Yep.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
你刚刚说这是谁的保险箱?
Whose safe did you say this was again?
是我的
It's just mine.
你的? 对
Yours? Yeah.
是你的? 对
It's yours, huh? Yeah.
这些都是你的?对
All this is yours? Yeah.
这是什么?
What do we got?
有几只高级劳力士男表
Got some nice male Rolexes here.
还有很多现金跟大量的古♥柯♥碱
A lot of cash, and we got a lot of cocaine.
你怎么认识她的,兄弟? 在酒吧认识她的
How do you know her, buddy? A girl from the bar.
在酒吧认识她的?
A girl from the bar?
嗯嗯
Mmhmm. Hmm.
卡尔 好
Carl. Yeah.
你干嘛带这种东西来找我,兄弟?
The fuck you bringing that shit to me for, bruh?
你在干嘛? 那是你的东西?
What the fuck are you doing? That's your shit, huh?
去你的,是我的
Fuck you, it's mine. It's mine.
我只想拿我的钱,好吗? 这就是你要的?
I just want my money, okay? That's what you want?
如果你想拿你的钱 那这些东西是哪来的?
If you wanted your money, then where the fuck did this come from?
这是…
It's a...
这是什么?
It's a what?
这是什么? 是…
It's a what? It's a...
这是我的 你说什么?
It's mine. Excuse me?
是我的 不对,才不是
It's mine. No, it's not.
马上把我的东西给我 这是谁的保险箱?
Give me my shit now. Give me my shit. Whose safe is it?
去你的 马上把我的东西给我
Fuck you. Give me my shit!
贱♥人♥,你从谁那里偷来的?
Bitch, who the fuck you steal this from?
是我女性朋友的
It's a girlfriend's of mine.
这是谁的? 老兄,搞什么?别激动
Whose is this? Dude, what the fuck, man? Easy!
我说过了,是我的女性朋友
I told you. It's a fucking girlfriend's of mine.
又变女性朋友了?快问出真话了
It's a girlfriend's now, huh? Now we're getting to the truth.
告诉我该死的保险箱是哪来的
Just tell me where the fucking safe is from.
她是伴♥游♥女郎 伴♥游♥女郎?
She's an escort. An escort?
对,她帮一个生意人保管
Yes, she keeps it for a business guy.
他不会知道的
He's not gonna know.
你怎么知道? 他不会在乎
How the fuck do you know that? He's not gonna care.
是吗?她只是个伴♥游♥女郎
Yeah? She's just an escort.
她帮一个生意人保管
She keeps it for a business guy.
你干嘛拿来给我?
Why the fuck did you bring it to me, huh? Hmm?
该死的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch.
他妈的想玩弄我们,卡尔
They're trying to motherfucking play us, Carl.
你在干嘛?走开
What the fuck you doing? Get the fuck off me!
拿来! 把包包还我
Give it to me! Give me my fucking bag!
妈的
Fuck.
哦
Ow!
妈的!包包拿来!
Fuck! Give me the bag!
该死!
Damn it!
别过来
Stay back.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna fuck you up!
卡尔!
Carl!
该死!
Shit!
妈的
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
听我说!
Listen to me! Listen to me!
靠
Oh fuck.
我要宰了你
I'm gonna kill you!
你死定了!
You are dead!
该死…
Shit, shit...
你死定了,贱♥人♥!
You are dead, bitch!
天啊
Oh God.
好
Oh God.
滚出去!
Get the fuck out of here!
听着 很抱歉
Listen. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
快跑!
Run!
柯迪
Cody!
快上车
Get the fuck in!
靠边停 你要吐了吗?
Pull over. What? You gonna be sick?
靠边停 好啦…
Hey, pull over. All right, all right, all right.
你还好吗?
You all right?
没事
(史丹食品与熟食店)
Lynette. Relax, okay?
琳奈
放轻松,好吗?
放轻松? 是啊
Relax? Yeah.
哦
Uhhuh.
天啊,我在干嘛?搞什么…
Oh my God. What am I doing? What the fuck...
我们拿到钱了,对吧?
We got the money, right?
你要接电♥话♥吗?
Are you gonna answer that?
喝点酒
Have a shot.
安定一下心神
Take the edge off a little bit.
安定一下心神?
Take the edge off?
我们还活着,对吧?
We're alive, right?
电影精选列表