出了点事
不关我的事
Something happened. Not my problem.
去拿那份餐点,妹子 好
Can you grab that food order there, sis? Yeah.
你好,大卫 你不买♥♥了?
Hi, David. Are you backing out?
不是的,只是银行搞砸了 没来得及开好支票
No, it's just that the bank is fucked up and they didn't get the check in time
我们可能需要更多时间 因为明天是周末
and we might just need a bit more time because it's a weekend tomorrow.
好,够了,我已经很宽容了
Okay, enough already. I've been more than generous.
我知道,如果你能… 我知道你有,大卫
I know. If you could just... I know that you have, David.
你很清楚我心里都明白 我只是需要多点时间而已
You know that I know that you have. I just need a bit more time, that's all.
只要再等我一天 琳奈,够了
I just need one more day. Lynette, stop!
明天早上九点
9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.
要是所有钱都入帐了 这样就算成交,不然就取消
If all the money is in my account, we have a deal. Otherwise, it's off.
早上九点前汇入两万五 好
$25,000 by 9:00 a.m. Okay.
最后机会,琳奈 好,明天
Last chance, Lynette. Yeah. Tomorrow.
妈的
Fuck.
你还好吗?
You okay? Yeah.
还好
No.
不好,可以给我一根烟吗?
Can I have one?
我叫柯迪 我知道
Cody. I know.
史考特,你好 你打给我?
Scott, hi. You called?
对 有空见面吗?
Yes. You free to meet?
对,我有空
Yes, I can, actually.
我有时间,没错
I'm free, that's right.
老地方见,好吗?
The usual place, okay?
对,好极了,绝对可以
Yes, that's great. We can definitely do that.
15分钟后? 30分钟
Fifteen minutes? Thirty.
没问题
Sure.
就在那边,自己来
Right over there. Help yourself.
你要去哪里,女孩? 我得…这…
Where are you going, girl? I've gotta...
不行,不可以 肯尼有事,我得走了
No way. No. It's Kenny. I've gotta go.
很抱歉 老是拿肯尼当藉口
I'm so sorry. It's always Kenny!
(晚上7点14分)
(晚上7点15分)
你好 嘿
Hi. Hey.
你好
Hi.
你每次见面都会盛装打扮
Never seen you not dressed up. I know.
就是啊,我想说混搭一下
I thought I'd mix it up a little bit.
我觉得很好看
It looks, um, good.
没想到你会打来,你从没打给我
I was surprised you called. You never called me before.
对,我知道,我都没打过 时机正好
No, I know. I never do. It was actually good timing.
我今晚有空
I had the evening free.
太好了,我很高兴
That's great. I'm so pleased.
你为什么打给我?
So why'd you call?
我…
Well, I, um...
我想跟你分享一个点子 点子?好
I had this idea for us I'd like to share. Idea? Okay.
是性♥爱♥的点子吗?
Is it a sexy idea?
好,那么… 等等,我请你喝一杯
So, okay. So, you know You know what? Let me get you a drink.
不好意思 是,你好
Excuse me! Yes, hi.
两杯龙珊羌加冰块 好
Two tequila on the rocks, please. Sure.
点子 其实是绝佳的投资机会
Idea. Yes, an amazing investment opportunity.
我住在肯顿,你知道那一区吗?
I live in Kenton. You know that area?
偶尔新闻会提到 对
From the news sometimes, yes. Yeah.
对,我知道,对,那里很…
Yeah, I know, right? It's so...
我住在那边的一间房♥子里
I live in a place there,
他们决定 以低于卖♥♥价四万美元的价格卖♥♥给我们
and the guys decided to sell it to us for $40,000 under the asking price,
我觉得很划…真的很划算
which I thought was a good...
好 我们有机会让我们…
It's a really good deal. Okay.
“我们”是谁?
We got this one shot of getting us Who's us?
我妈和我哥
My mom and my brother.
对 对,你应该买♥♥下来
Oh, um... Yeah, you should go for it.
对,问题是我们失去了头期款…
Yeah, the thing is, is that we lost the deposit on the...
酒来了,两杯龙珊羌
Here you go. Two tequilas.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you.
干杯 干杯
Salud. Salud.
对
Yeah.
好,所以有什么问题?
All right, so the thing is what?
问题是我们有一笔头期款 结果今天出了状况
Well, the thing is we had this deposit, and it kind of went wrong today,
不晓得是否有可能…
and I just wondered whether maybe, um...
不晓得你是否能借我这笔钱
I wondered if you might be able to, uh... lend me the money.
两万五千美元
The, uh, $25,000.
来买♥♥♥房♥♥子?
For the house?
对,不过是透过你的公♥司♥
Yeah, no, but through your company,
因为我知道你真的很擅长这种事…
'cause I know you're really good at this stuff, and
等等,你在开玩笑吗?
Wait, are you joking?
你在开玩笑吧?
You're joking, right?
我会开口一定是…
I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't...
我只是真的…我只是…
I just really, I just...
我只是现在需要一点帮助
I just need a bit of help right now.
只是不晓得是否… 不行
Was wondering if... No.
你是否可以问问同事 对,不行
If you could ask people at work. Yeah, no.
也许你有办法…
Maybe there's a way you can maybe
我并不想跟你谈任何交易,琳奈
I'm not looking to find a way to work out any deals with you, Lynette.
那当然,对
Sure. Yeah.
听着
Look, listen. Listen.
我喜欢你
I like you.
好,是真的,我们相处得很愉快
Okay? I do. We have a lot of fun together.
但我不想知道你跟妈妈及哥哥同住
But I don't want to know that you live with your mother and your brother.
你知道吧?
You know?
我花钱是为了享乐 我不想谈那种话题
Like, I pay to have a good time, not to talk about that stuff.
对吧?
Yeah?
我要烦恼的事已经够多了
I have enough worries as it is.
我的孩子老是要东西,从不感谢我
My kids always asking for stuff, never saying "thank you" ever.
你知道吧? 对
You know? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
You okay? Yes.
对,我很好,真的很好 是吗?
Yeah, I'm great. I'm really great. Yeah?
还可以去开房♥间吗? 对,永远都可以
Still okay to go up to the room? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Always.
好
Okay.
(晚上8点28分)
(晚上8点29分)
这里有…五百元
Here's, uh... the $500.
我会加倍,当作临别赠礼
And I'm going to double it as a parting gift.
过去这几个月很愉快
It's been fun these past few months.
真的
It really has.
祝你购屋顺利
Good luck with the house.
对,亲爱的,等我回家再谈,好吗?
Yes, honey. We'll talk about it when I get home, okay?
帮我跟孩子说晚安,好,爱你
Say good night to the kids. Okay. Love you.
好
All right.
妈的
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
琳奈,我有个疯狂的问题
Hey, Lynette, crazy question.
你有看到 我放在房♥间里的感应钥匙吗?
Did you see my key fob in the room?
我到底在干嘛?
What the fuck am I doing?
该死
Shit.
妈的
Fuck.
我知道你把我的车开走了,琳奈
I know you've taken my car, Lynette.
马上打给我,我是认真的!
Call me right fucking now! I mean it!
回电给我
Call me back!
(晚上9点23分)
(晚上9点24分)
你好 琳琳
Hi. LynLyn!
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
我很想你 你好
I missed you. Hi.
怎么回事?我以为你是外送员
What's going on? I thought you were the delivery guy.
好,快进来,当成自己家
Oh! All right. Come on in. Make yourself at home.
天啊
Oh my God.
你最好有要紧的事 我叫的车待会就要到了
This better be good. My Lyft's gonna be here in five minutes.
他现在把你藏在这里? 这是罗伯特以前的单身公♥寓♥
Is this where he's got you now? It's Robert's old bachelor pad.
我正在添加自己的特色 看看这片景色
You know, I'm making it my own, and... I mean, look at this view.
上次那个地方 可没有美景可看,你要喝酒吗?
Didn't have this at the last place. Do you want a drink?
那里有一堆酒
There's a whole bunch right there.
好 顺便帮我调一杯
Yeah. Make me one too.
是什么风把你吹来的?
To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?
我有事想问你
I need to ask you something.
不行,别碰那些酒杯,那是罗伯特的
电影精选列表