你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
妈的
Oh fuck.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
可以开门吗? 拿到了吗?
Can you open the door? Did you get it?
对,怎么样?
Yeah. How's that?
走吧
All right.
(凌晨2点08分)
(凌晨2点09分)
是那辆车吗?
Is that it?
对
Yeah.
门怎么没关?
Why is the door open?
因为我一时慌张
Because I panicked.
该死,车子居然还在
Fuck, I can't believe it's still there.
你有钥匙吗?
在包包里
You got the key? It's in the bag.
好
All right, all right.
我带你来看那辆车了 你要把钱拿出来了吗?
I showed you the car. You gonna show me the cash?
你要用四千块 把一辆偷来的宾士卖♥♥掉?
You want $4,000 for a stolen Mercedes?
对
Yeah.
我们一起干了这么多事情…
You know, after everything we did together...
你有考虑过我吗?
you ever think of me?
你连那八百块都没给我
You didn't even give me the $800.
但我…我本来就打算要给你一点钱的
But I was... I was gonna give you some money.
对,但你在熟食店就可以给我了
Yeah, but you could've done that back at the deli.
为什么没有?
Why didn't you?
因为…
Well, because...
嗯
Mm.
因为我们在车上谈好了
Because we made a deal on the car.
听着,我要谈新的条件
Look, there's a new deal.
我要一半
I want half.
一半的现金
Half the cash.
你要一半的…
You want half of the...
但这辆车更值钱… 我要分钱
But the car's worth so much more I want to split the cash.
这辆宾士是赃车 你知道这样我会有多危险?
A stolen fuckin' Mercedes. You have any clue the danger you're putting me in?
你在说什么?你自己出四千块的
What are you talking about? You offered four grand.
你想要那四千块? 你看,这就是你的四千块
Want your four grand? Look, this is what your four grand is.
都是假的? 对,都是假的
That was fucking bullshit? Yeah, it was fucking bullshit.
我一直在骗你 就像你一直在骗我一样
I've been lying to you like you've been lying to me.
冷静点 琳奈,赶快分钱
Calm down. Lynette, split the money.
那不是我们谈好的条件 这样才公平
That was not the deal. It's only fair.
那辆该死的车价值50倍… 我们闯了这么多祸以后?
The fucking car is worth 50 times After all the shit we've done?
我根本不在乎这辆车!
I don't give a fuck about the car!
我需要这笔钱 你需要这笔钱干嘛?
I need this. What do you need it for, huh?
我也需要钱,我一无所有
I need money too! I got nothing!
我说过我需要这笔钱 我做的是假释犯的烂工作
I told you I needed it. I got a shitty parole job.
去你的房♥子,现在全部的钱都得归我
You know what? Fuck your house! Now I want the whole thing.
不行 就是要这样
No. Yes.
不行,那不是谈好的条件 把包包给我
No. That was not the deal. Give me the fucking bag.
把包包给我,琳奈 去你的
Give me the fucking bag, Lynette. Fuck you.
把包包给我,琳奈
Give me the fucking bag, Lynette!
放开我妹妹!
Leave my sister alone!
别这样 把包包给我
Don't Give me the bag!
放开她 我是认真的
Leave her alone. I'm not fuckin' with you.
放开我妹妹 闭嘴,肯尼
Leave my sister alone. Shut the fuck up, Kenny.
拜托别这样
Please don't do this.
把包包给我,琳奈! 不行,我需要钱!
Give me the bag, Lynette! No, I need it!
把他妈的包包给我!包包拿来!
I need it! Give me the fucking bag! Give me the bag!
别这样!
把他妈的包包给我!
Don't do this! Give me the fucking bag!
别这样 把他妈的…
Don't do it! Give me the fucking
拿来!
Give it to me!
你为什么要这样?
Why are you doing this?
放开我妹妹!
Leave my sister alone!
我的老天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
好,肯尼,没事的
Okay, okay, okay. Kenny, it's fine.
没事,别担心
It's fine. Don't worry.
好
Okay, okay, okay.
是你逼我的,你很清楚是你逼我的 真聪明…
You made me do it. You know you made me do it.
你们都去死吧!
Fuck you!
去你的…
Fuck you...
去你的,琳奈
Fuck you, Lynette.
我很担心你
I am worried about you.
很担心
So much.
你为什么要这么疯狂?
Why... Why you have to act so crazy?
肯?
Ken?
他要吃松饼加糖浆和奶油
Uh, he'll have the pancakes with syrup and butter.
不过糖浆请另外附 好,没问题,你呢?
But can you put the syrup on the side? Yeah, I can do that. For you?
只要黑咖啡就好 只要确保糖浆另外附
Just coffee, black. Just make sure it's on the side.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你记得爸爸以前去那个地方 遇到那个杂役?
Do you remember when Daddy used to go to that place and he met that busboy?
他叫什么名字? 他以前会跟对方讲立陶宛语
What was his name? He used to speak Lithuanian with him.
他以前很爱讲自己的语言 你记得吗?他叫什么名字?
He used to love speaking his own language. You remember that? What was his name?
多明尼克斯,你记得吗?
Dominykas. Do you remember?
记得我希望全家 可以一起去那里?我希望全家
Remember I wanted us to go on a trip there? I wanted us to, um...
可以申请护照,离开这里
go get a couple of passports and run away.
我们全家都离这里远远的
Get us the hell out of here.
肯尼
Kenny.
看着我
Kenny, look at me.
柯迪不是好人,他是坏人
Cody was not a good guy. He was a bad guy.
他不是好人,我弄错了
He wasn't a cool guy. I got it wrong.
他想偷走我们的房♥子 我们住了一辈子的房♥子
And he was trying to steal the house. The house we've lived in our entire lives.
你想要这样吗?
Is that what you want?
我好想爸爸
I miss my dad.
我知道
I know.
我知道,爸离开我们了 肯,你知道的
I know you do. Dad left us, Ken. You know that.
好吗?还有…
Okay? And, um...
我还是很爱你
I still love you.
但我受不了
But I can't stand it.
什么?你受不了什么? 很多不好的行为
What? What can't you stand? A lot of shit stuff.
好 我生气是…
Yeah, okay, well, I got angry.
因为他想偷我们的钱,好吗?
I got angry because he was trying to steal from us, okay?
他想偷我们的钱
He was trying to steal from us.
所以我才会生气
That's why I got angry.
我知道
爸爸叫我保护你
I know that. Dad told me to protect you.
你应该是我的大哥,你是吗?
You're supposed to be my big brother. Are you?
是
Yes.
你是我哥哥,好吗?我是你的妹妹
You're my big brother, okay? I'm your little sister.
你到底要不要支持我? 你要不要帮我?
Are you gonna be in this with me or not? You gonna help me or not?
我是一家之主,我会帮你
I am the man of the family, and I'm going to help you.
你是一家之主
You're the man of the family.
所以我们要携手合作
That's why me and you are gonna do this together.
对 我们是伙伴
Yes. We're in it together.
一定要为了家人这么做
We're gonna do it for the family, and know what?
就这么做
We're gonna fuckin' do it.
我们一起去拿该死的钱,好吗?
We're gonna go together and get the fucking money, okay?
好 真的吗?
Okay. We are?
对
Yes.
(凌晨2点57分)
(凌晨2点58分)
请问是哪位?
Hello?
你好,汤米在吗?
Hi, is Tommy there?
你是哪位?
Um, who is this?
跟他说是琳奈
Just tell him it's Lynette.
搞什么?在那里等我
What the fuck? Wait there.
看看是谁来了
Now, look who it is.
好久不见了
Long time, huh?
你怎么来了,琳奈?
What brings you here, Lynette?
你还在卖♥♥东西吗?
You still sell stuff?
你看到我的店还在,不是吗? 对,也许吧
You see the store standing, don't you? Yeah, maybe.
等等
Whoa.
进去再说
Whoa! Not here.
你一定是鼎鼎大名的肯尼
So you must be the famous Kenny.
对,没错
电影精选列表