在这边!
Here! Here!
在这里!
Over here!
你猜怎么着?
Guess what?
不猜!
I'm not!
不要啦!
Stop!
怎么了,亲爱的?
What's wrong, sweetie?
妈妈,我的膝盖沾了泥巴
Mama! I got mud on my knee!
现在变成一间房♥子了
Now it's a house!
(出♥售♥)
你好,琳奈 我是现金速贷调查员雪伦莱特
Hello, Lynette, this is Investigator Sharon Wright from Cash Express Loans.
请来电谈谈你未偿还的贷款余额
Please, please, please call me back about your outstanding loan balance.
如果你不赶快跟我联络 我就得通知本公♥司♥的扣押团队
If I don't hear from you soon, I need to escalate this to our repossession team,
我并不想这么做
and I do not want to have to do that.
我是现金速贷的调查员雪伦莱特
Investigator Sharon Wright, Cash Express Loans.
电♥话♥是8885550113
8885550113.
如果你觉得压力很大,你并不孤单
If you're feeling the pinch, you're not alone.
联准会今天公布的数据 确认通膨并未减缓
Numbers released by the Fed today are confirming continuing inflation,
租金上涨、以及令人担忧的…
rising rents, and an everconcerning...
肯,快起床
Ken. Come on.
今天是个大日子,房♥子要签约过户了
It's a big day. We're closing on the house, remember?
再让我睡一下 起来啦,你每天早上都赖床
One more minute. Get up. You say that every morning.
华盛顿大学 一名经济学家是这么形容的…
One University of Washington economist put it this way...
妈,起床了
Mom, get up.
…美国经济的基本面正在瓦解
...fundamentals of the American economy are breaking,
尤其是就业市场房♥市
especially in the job market and the housing market.
同一份工作的报酬其实减少了
People are actually being paid less than they used to for the same jobs.
因为通膨的缘故 中位数薪资逐渐下降
Middle wages are going down thanks to inflation.
一百美元以前可以买♥♥到许多杂货
A hundred dollars used to get you a lot of groceries.
现在花两倍的钱买♥♥到的东西更少
Now you're spending twice that and your bags are less full than before.
经济学家相信 通膨不只反映在伙食费上
Economists believe it's not just food prices.
根据新的数据
According to new numbers,
大部分租屋者 都把三分之一的收入花在住房♥上
the majority of all renters spend over a third of their income on housing.
30%的美国人说 他们无法负担1000美元的紧急支出
30% of Americans say they could not pay a $1,000 emergency expense.
这可能会造成严重后果 包括驱逐率
The consequences could be disastrous, including eviction rates,
失业、和精神健康问题
job losses, and mental health difficulties.
别用那副表情看着我
Don't look at me like that.
呃
Ugh...
你步伐那么重,谁睡得着?
Who can sleep with your horse feet clomping around?
去里面睡就不用听到我的脚步声了
Don't sleep out there and then you won't have to hear me.
别这么讨人厌
Don't be an asshole.
现在还很早,我不想听你碎念批评
It's too early to deal with your constant criticisms.
我们2点30分 要在律师事务所跟大卫签约
We're meeting David at the attorney's at 2:30 to sign the papers.
所以你绝不能迟到,听到了吗?
So you can't be late. Do you hear me?
知道了啦,不用频繁提醒我
Yeah, okay. You don't need to remind me every two minutes, okay?
要是今天不付头期款 我们就会被驱逐
If we don't put the money down today, we'll be evicted.
你懂吗g猳 you understand?
妈?你懂吗?
Mom? Do you understand?
妈咪 你好,宝贝
Hey, Mommy. Hi, babe.
过来
Come here.
睡得如何?
Mm. How did you sleep?
很好 我喜欢
Really good. I like that.
肯,你的另一只鞋呢? 什么?
Ken, where's your other shoe? What?
所以你得顺路 去大通银行拿支票,对吧?
So you gotta pick up the check from Chase on the way, right?
那当然,我懂,谢谢 好,2点30分
Of course, I got it. Thank you. Okay. 2:30.
走吧,肯
Come on, Ken.
波特兰调频90.7频道
Coming up here on Portland 90.7 FM,
今早都会接听各位来电
we're taking your calls all morning
了解各位在这种经济情势里 是否压力爆表
to know if you're feeling the squeeze in this economy.
实话实说,各位
No sugarcoating it, folks.
万物皆涨,唯有薪水没涨
Everything's going up except our paychecks.
联准会最新数据…
要买♥♥♥房♥♥子了,你很兴奋吗?
Latest numbers from the Fed confirmed... Are you excited for the house?
是啊 是啊
Oh, yes. Oh, yes.
时机刚好
Uh, great times.
你明白拥有房♥子的意义吧,肯?
You know what it means to own a home, don't you, Ken?
社会服务局再也不能把你带走了
It means Social Services can't take you away again.
对,我也可以把卧室漆成红色
Yeah. And I can paint my bedroom red.
如果你无家可归或住在汽车旅馆
If you're homeless, or live in a motel,
或甚至只是过得很苦 大家都会认为是你活该
or are even just struggling, everyone assumes that you deserve it.
只要涨一次房♥租
It just takes one raise in rent,
跷一次班 任何人都可能会落得这种下场
one missed shift at work, and anyone could be right here.
看得出来大家都认为
Everyone thinks,
他们无家可归 是他们自己造成的,才不是这样
"They're homeless because of something they've done." Well, no.
有时只要一次失足 来了一大笔帐单,然后瞬间
Sometimes it's just like one slipup, one big bill coming in, and boom,
你就被驱逐了 开始以车为家,无法回头
you're evicted, you're living in your car, and there's no way back.
很罕见,但其实不是这样 只要有一个人找到房♥子
It's rare, but it's not. For every one person who finds a home,
就会有四个人被赶走,你想想
four more are forced out of theirs. Think about that.
如果你有被驱逐的纪录 就别想租屋了
And if you have an eviction on your record, nobody'll rent to you.
我认为美国人从出生开始 就被洗♥脑♥,因此厌恶穷♥人♥
I think Americans are trained from birth to hate poor people.
连穷♥人♥都讨厌穷♥人♥ 这就是本国最根本的价值观
Even poor people hate poor people. That's the DNA of this country.
工资下降、物价上涨
We have wages falling, prices going up,
房♥市彻底失控
housing completely out of control.
我真的觉得说到房♥市和工作
It really feels to me and to a lot of others
美国社会正在瓦解
that the fundamentals of American society are just breaking down,
“有工作却无家可归”
especially when it comes to jobs and housing.
应该是矛盾的概念才对
"Working homeless" ought to be an oxymoron.
我却住在我的车子里 在基♥督♥教青年会洗澡,就是…
And here I am living in my car, and showering at the YMCA, and just...
我去工作时,你不会有问题吧?
You're gonna be okay while I'm at work?
可以问问面包工厂有没有缺人吗?
Will you ask about the job at the bakery?
好,我会再问他一次
Yeah. I'm gonna ask him again.
我也有同感,玛西 对富人而言,波特兰的生活很成功
I'm with you. For the rich, Portland is this huge success story.
租金飞涨、投资、豪♥宅♥开♥发♥案…
Rents are skyrocketing, investments, luxury developments...
房♥地♥产♥所有权人过得很惬意…
Life's great for property owners...
今逃谠你来说很重要吧?
Ah, it's a big day for you, huh?
对,签约之前我都…
Yeah. Though until it's signed, I'm like, ugh.
就是无法…
你妈妈还好吗?
Just can't even... Mama doing all right?
对,跟往常一样乱成一团
Yeah, you know. She's a total fucking mess like always.
嗯
Mm.
好了,启动吧
All right. Hit it.
经理来了,肯,快点,你得走了
The manager's here, Ken. Come on, you gotta go.
你打听过职缺的事了吗?
Did you ask about the job?
对,我问过了,他说现在没缺人
Yeah, I... I did. There's nothing right now.
这次糖浆要另外附?
Syrup on the side this time?
不对,淋上去 不对,另外附
Uh, no, top. No, side.
不对,淋上去 你昨天说要另外附
No, top. Yesterday you said side.
我才没这么说 你不能变来变去
No, I did not say that. You can't change your mind all the time.
五块钱 我不在乎
Five dollars. I don't care.
谢谢 拿来
"Thank you." Yeah, give me.
早安,肯尼
Morning, Kenny.
肯,我三小时后下班 好
Ken, I'll be done in three. Okay.
最后…
In the end...
货币主义者跟凯恩斯主义者 这两者的差异就只是…
the differences between Monetarist and the Keynesian approaches are just
对于实现经济成长最大化的做法 持不同的看法
...differences in opinion on how to maximize economic growth.
她长得好像希拉蕊柯林顿
She looks like Hillary Clinton.
此处的驱动力是…The driving force here is
需要有人全职照顾他 我知道,我正在处理
He needs fulltime care. Yeah, I know. That's under control.
有类似的政♥府♥设施 我们还在找新设施
There are facilities for that. We're just in between facilities.
赶快找,别带来我的课堂 好,我知道
Find one. My classroom is not it.
我叫肯尼 好,但肯尼不能来这里
Yeah, I get it. Um, my name's Kenny.
对,我们知道
Okay, but Kenny can't be here. Yup, we know that.
你知道我在骗她吧? 知道
You know I was bullshitting her, right? Yeah.
你不会回去那里的 我才不要回去
You're not going back to that place. I'm not going back.
绝对不回去 对
Never. No.
我们要买♥♥♥房♥♥子了,肯 好极了
We're getting a house now, Ken. Cool.
(简化房♥屋贷款手续!)
我的模样还可以吗?
Do I look okay?
气色很好
You look good. You think?
你这么觉得?妈妈最好已经来了
Mama better be here.
我为什么会这么紧张?
Why do I feel so nervous?
我…要你…
I... want you...
我要你坚强起来
I want you to be, you know, strong.
坚强起来,做你自己
Strong and just be yourself,
电影精选列表