Ahahahah! No, no, no! Don't touch those glasses.
要是打破了,他绝不会放过我
They're Robert's. If you break it, he'll kill me.
水槽上面有干净的
There's clean ones above the sink.
总之,真希望我能留下来 跟你一起喝醉
Anyway, I wish I could stay and get drunk with you,
但我上周晚了十分钟
but I was, like, ten minutes late last week.
他会跟我奶奶以前一样
He does this thing that my grandma used to do.
他不会告诉你他在气什么 可是他们会盯着你看
He, like, won't tell you why he's mad, but they'll just, like, look at you
就像他妈的吉娃娃 在拉生命中最大坨的屎
like a fucking chihuahua in the middle of taking the biggest shit of its life,
用斗鸡眼盯着我…
like all cockeyed, like...
恶狠狠的,很可怕
Like, it's actually quite menacing and terrifying.
我不能待太久,反正我得去接肯尼
Can't stay long. I gotta pick Kenny up anyways.
你为什么一副霞星他妈妈的样子?
Why are you acting like you're his mom?
你是想证明自己是良家妇女吗?
Trying to prove you're a good little girlie or something?
少管我
我只是想强调你太过头了
Fuck off. Well, I'm just saying, you do too much.
干,你浑身发臭,看起来好憔悴
Fuck. You smell bad. You look like shit.
是吗?你有所不知
Do I? You have no idea.
我提过我刚从圣地牙哥回来吗?
Did I tell you I just got back from San Diego?
他在科罗娜德尔马 有参议院的事要处理
He had some Senate stuff to do in Corona Del Mar.
我们住君悦酒店,分两个房♥间
We stayed at the Hyatt. Two rooms.
我们还是会很谨慎保密
We're still doing the whole, like, being discreet thing,
即使我们的关系不是秘密 连他老婆也知道
even though everyone knows we're together, including his wife,
但那又是另一回事,我改天再告诉你
which is a whole 'nother story, but I'll tell you that another time.
我们不会再去住君悦酒店了
We're not gonna stay at the Hyatt anymore.
他们说床是丹普的,可是显然不是
They say the beds are TempurPedic, and they're so clearly not.
就像纸板一样硬梆梆的 根本是广♥告♥不实
They're, like, cardboard. It's false advertising.
你从小就睡沙发
You grew up sleeping on a couch,
现在却在抱怨君悦酒店的高级床铺?
and now you're complaining about a fancy bed at the Hyatt?
琳奈,去你的 那是我私下告诉你的秘密
Oh, you know what, Lynette? Fuck you. I told you that in confidence.
天啊,你每次都有种… 真的很讨厌耶
God, you always bring... You're so annoying!
这根本卸不掉
Ugh, this shit doesn't even come off.
我来
I'll do it.
帮我打开
Can you open this?
可以快点吗?我真的得走了 葛萝莉亚,我遇到问题,好吗?
Can you hurry? I really have to go. Okay, Gloria. I've got a problem, okay?
你知道你欠我的那三千美元?
And you know that three grand you owe me?
我今晚需要拿回来 因为朵琳搞砸了购屋的计划
I really need it tonight 'cause Doreen fucked up the plan to buy the house.
所以我真的需要你还钱
I need that money back, okay?
我就知道她会搞这出 葛萝莉亚
I knew she was gonna do that. Gloria.
葛萝莉亚,我是认真的
Gloria, I'm serious.
你看这件衣服 妈的
Look at this. Fuck.
你看看,是吉安尼凡赛斯的
Look at this. Giovanni Versace.
义大利人是这么念的
That's how the Italians say it.
你觉得呢?我今晚要穿这件吗?
What do you think? Should I wear this tonight?
有点像春装
It's kind of springy.
葛萝莉亚 我今晚真的需要把我的钱拿回来
Gloria, I really need my money back tonight.
我现在不想谈这件事 我很认真,我们会被驱逐
Nope! I'm not doing this now. I'm serious. We're gonna be evicted.
你懂吗? 我的车在楼下了,我不想谈这件事
You understand? My car's downstairs. I'm not doing this.
我又得在车上卖♥♥淫了
I'm gonna be turning fucking tricks in my car again.
你真的坏了我的心情
Ugh! You're literally fucking up my vibe right now.
宝贝…天啊
Ugh. Babe...Oh my God.
罗伯特为了看你换衣服 才放在那里的吗?
Did Robert put that there to watch you change?
才不是,别这么粗俗
No, don't be crude.
是我放的
反正我比较喜欢这个版本 因为他不会顶嘴
I put it there. I prefer this version anyway because he doesn't talk back.
对吧,巴比?这样才乖 天啊
Do you, Bobby? That's my boy. Oh my God.
总之,你只是在嫉妒我 因为我的男友很有成就
Anyway, you're just jealous because my man is going places.
有成就到要去坐牢
Yeah, jail.
不过我其实压力很大 他好像对我没有欲望了
Although I'm kinda stressed 'cause I don't think he finds me sexy anymore.
来,帮我戴
Here. Can you put this on?
一定很辛苦 但我不是来讨论你的性生活
That must be hard, but I'm not here to talk about your sex life.
我是来讨论你欠我的钱
I'm here to talk about the money you owe me.
好,琳奈 不要再那么烦人了,好吗?
All right, Lynette, take the stick out of your ass, okay?
你不能突然跑来对我情勒要钱
You can't show up unannounced and start emotionally blackmailing me for money.
我六个月前保你出狱时 你也是情勒我啊
That's what you did to me six months ago when I bailed you out.
琳奈,我那时被拘留
Lynette, I was in jail.
跟现在的情况不一样 而且我只记得你的电♥话♥号♥码
That situation is not this situation. You're the only number I know by heart.
事情就是这样,好吗?放轻松
Like, that's just the way the chips fell. Like, okay? Relax.
看看我,你觉得 我在哥伦比亚河监狱能撑多久?
Take one look at me. How long do you think I'd last at Columbia River Correctional?
对,无法撑太久
好,没错,那就没什么好讨论的
Yeah, not long. Okay, exactly. That settles that.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
葛萝莉亚,别这样
Gloria, come on.
你就不能跟罗伯特要钱吗?
Can you not ask Robert for the fucking money?
去跟史考特要啊
Ask Scott.
我要过了,被拒绝了
I did. He said no.
他甚至都不找我了 你抢了我这个客人
He doesn't even call me anymore. You stole him from me.
现在已经结束了,所以…
Well, it's ended now, so...
随便啦,我知道你肯定 从他身上赚了不只三千美元
Whatever. I know you definitely got way more than $3,000 off him,
所以就当我们扯平了
so let's call it even.
你就不能跟你其他两个男友要钱?
Can't you ask those two other guys you're seeing?
搞什么,琳奈?我跟他们没来往了
What the fuck, Lynette? I'm not seeing them anymore.
你上周还有,突然就断绝来往了?
Well, last week you were. Now suddenly you're not?
你是联邦调查局探员不成?
What are you, the fucking feds?
天啊,琳奈
你知道罗伯特听到栈铿话会怎样?
Jesus Christ, Lynette. Do you know what would happen if Robert heard you?
他会把我赶出去 我就得回玛丽俱乐部跳舞了
He'd throw me out! I'd be back dancing at Mary's.
把钱还我,我就离开
Give me my money and I will fuck off!
琳奈,我的车来了,我没办法谈 我要去卖♥♥淫了,葛萝莉亚
Ugh! My car's here. I can't do this. I'm gonna be working the streets, Gloria.
你真难以置信 肯尼会被带走,要怎么办…
You're unbelievable! Kenny's gonna be taken away. How...
呃
Ugh!
你真的很会挑时间,琳奈
Really bad time, Lynette!
我的车在楼下
My car's downstairs!
不要再对我大喊大叫了 我是要拿回我的钱
Will you stop shouting at me? I am asking for my own money.
大半夜的 我要怎么凭空生出三千美元
I can't just materialize $3,000 in the middle of the night!
我他妈的长得像美国银行吗?
What the fuck do I look like, Bank of America?
不能你每次需要钱 就他妈的来跟我要
I can't be your personal fucking ATM machine every time you need money.
你叫我管好自己
You know what? You told me to mind my own business!
所以我只管自己的事
So you know what? I'm minding my own business.
或许这就是你的人生诸事不顺的原因
Maybe that's why nothing's going right in your fucking life.
也许你的态度需要改正
Maybe you need an attitude adjustment.
你害我很内疚,他妈的真的很内疚
Ugh! You see, now I feel bad. Now I fucking feel bad.
你想抢我穿的上衣? 顺便拿走我的假发?
You want the shirt off my back? You want the wig too while you're at it?
你知道吗,琳奈?
You know what, Lynette?
朋友不会在意帮了对方什么忙
Friends don't keep score.
我下次帮你时 我一定会记下来
Next time I do something nice for you, I'll make sure to keep a tally.
怎么样?
How's that?
要是罗伯特发现我有他保险箱密♥码♥ 你知道他会怎样?
You know what Robert would do if he knew I had the code to his safe?
我就惨了
It'd be so bad.
天啊
Oh my God.
他一定会立刻把我赶出去
He'd throw me out of here so fast.
五百块,要就拿走 不要就拉倒,最多只能给你这样
Five hundred. Take it or leave it, that's the best I can do.
五百块不行,我需要三千块
No! Five hundred? No, I need the three grand.
琳奈,你现在为什么要为难我?
Lynette, why are you doing this to me right now?
我的车来了
My car is here!
你知道吗?没关系 我会想办法,没关系
Do you know what? It's fine. I'm gonna work it out. It's all fine.
是我想太多吧?他还是很喜欢我 对
I'm being crazy. He still likes me. Yes.
好,需要顺道送你去什么地方吗?
Okay, want me to drop you off somewhere?
我需要休息一下 我可以待在这里吗?
I just need a second. Can I stay for a minute?
那样就太好了,我有个包裹会送来
That'd be great, actually, because I have a package on the way.
好,别忘了上两个锁,好吗?
Okay. And don't forget to double lock, okay?
爱你,再见!
Love you! Bye!
(晚上10点15分)
(晚上10点16分)
柯迪
Cody.
柯迪?
Cody?
你好
Hi.
我在等你,想问你一个问题
I was waiting for you. I just had a question for you.
我应该要去赶公车
I'm supposed to be catching my bus. No, I know. It'll take one minute.
我知道,不会占用太多时间
怎么了?
What's up?
我真的很蠢,好吗?
我很久以前在保险箱里放了一些钱
I've been really fucking dumb, okay? And I put some money in my safe ages ago.
结果…
And, um...
你知道数位的那种?
Uh, you know the digital ones?
要输入密♥码♥? 对
电影精选列表