那到底是谁的保险箱?
Whose fucking safe was it, anyway?
只是某个政客的
Just some politician.
这代表他没办法找上门 因为里面有毒品
Which means he can't come looking for it. Not with the drugs.
这样很好
That's good.
所以你要清点吗?
So you gonna count it?
可以问你一件事吗? 要看你想问什么
Can I ask you something? Depends.
你什么时候出狱的?
When did you get out?
谭美跟你说了什么?
What did Tammy tell you?
谭美? 多嘴的谭美
Tammy? Talking Tammy.
你想知道谭美说了什么? 对,她跟你说了什么?
You want to know what Tammy said? Yeah, what'd she tell you?
她只提到你在某个地方抢劫
She just said that you robbed someplace. Mm.
她是这么说的?
That's what she said? Mmhmm.
对,但那不是全貌 全貌是什么?
Yeah, but it's not the full story. What's the full story?
我被陷害了
I was set up.
你被陷害? 对,那就是全貌
You were set up? Yeah, that's the full story.
是谁陷害你的?
Who were you set up by?
某个女孩 某个女孩?
Some girl. Some girl?
对
Yeah. Oh.
原本讲好的计划到最后变了调
Supposed to be one thing, ended up being another thing.
嗯
Mmhmm.
那就是人生,不是吗?
That's life, isn't it?
这…
It's, uh...
有多少钱?
How much?
什么?
What?
有多少钱?
How much is it?
大概一万九千美元
It's about $19,000.
一万九千?
Nineteen grand?
那可是一大笔钱
That's a lot of cash.
你会像你说的把剩下的还回去?
You gonna take the rest back like you said?
不行
Nah.
不,我需要这笔钱来买♥♥我提到的房♥子
No, I need it. I need it for the house I told you about.
我们今天应该要签约过户的,但我…
We were supposed to close on it today, and I...
要是明天早上之前 还没筹到钱,我就完了
If I don't get it by tomorrow morning, I'm fucked.
我只是…想赢一次
I just...want to have one win, you know?
我伤害了很多我在乎的人,而且…
I've hurt a lot of people that I care about and...
也做了一些伤天害理的事,我就是…
done some really bad things, and I just...
就是…
I've just...
到了这个地步 我也没有办法了,所以…
come way too far not to, so...
对
Yeah.
我只是…
I just...
我只是需要… 我只是他妈的…需要再筹到四千块
I just need... I just fucking... need only four grand more.
四千块?
Four grand, huh?
嗯
Mm.
你在笑什么?
What you laughing about?
嗯
Um...
你不会…
You don't, uh...
你不会刚好认识 任何愿意收♥购♥宾士的人吧?
You don't know anyone who would take a Mercedes, do you?
你现在又有一辆宾士? 对,我有一辆宾士
What, now you got a Mercedes? Yeah, I got a Mercedes.
我猜猜,是属于保险箱的主人?
Let me guess, belongs to the dude with the safe?
不,其实是另一个人 另一个人?天啊
No, different guy, actually. Different guy? Jesus.
但那是他老婆的 所以他应该不会报♥警♥
But it's his wife's, so I don't think he's gonna report it,
因为他就得向她坦承是谁偷了车子
because he'd have to tell her who took it.
如果你真的有宾士 我应该能帮你弄到那四千块
I think I can get you that four grand if the Mercedes is real.
你现在就能拿到四千块? 我可以拿到四千块
You could get four grand right now? I can get four grand.
我得先看看车子
I gotta see it first.
千万别骗我
Make sure you're not fucking with me. Mm.
只要给我钱,我就带你去看那辆车
You show me the money, I'll take you to the car.
走吧
Let's do it.
得去我家拿钱
We have to go to my place to get the cash.
你在哪里?我在工作
Where are you? I'm at work.
莫娜吓坏了,肯尼在那里哭
Mona is freaking out. Kenny's over there crying.
你两小时前就应该过去那里 他以为你不会回来了
You were supposed to be there hours ago. He thinks you're not coming back.
该死 你干嘛老是粗心大意?
Fuck. Why do you keep pulling this shit?
(凌晨1点15分)
(凌晨1点16分)
很抱歉,不会再发生这种事了,莫娜
I'm sorry, it just... it won't happen again, Mona.
没关系 我们店里…
Don't worry about it. It was a really...
真的一团糟,我只是…
Messed up day at work, and I just... Mmhmm.
今天…真的很难熬
You know, it was... It was tough today.
我爱你,莫娜
I love you, Mona.
我也爱你,肯尼
I love you too, Kenny.
回头见
See you soon.
肯,抱歉,宝贝 我只是…今天店里忙翻了
Ken, I'm sorry, babe. I just... I had a crazy day at work.
而且…谭美最糟糕,还有…
And it was, you know... Tammy was just the worst, and...
你…可以原谅我迟到吗?
You... Do you forgive me for being late?
可以 是吗?
Yeah. Yeah?
你玩得开心吗?
You had a good time?
好,车上有一个人… 我们会尽快送他去某个地方
Okay, there's a guy in the car that... we're gonna drop him off somewhere quick.
然后我们就去吃饭,好吗?
是陌生人吗?
And then we're gonna go eat, okay? Is he a stranger?
不是,他是个…他是个好人
No, no, he's a... He's a cool guy.
真的很好吗? 对,他是好人
Really, really? Yeah, he's cool.
真的很好? 对,他是好人
Really cool? Yeah, he's a cool guy.
是吗? 他是个大好人
Yeah? He's a really cool guy.
好 这个人真的很好,好吗?
Okay! He's cool, this one, okay?
这个人没问题
This one's cool.
乖乖的,肯
Be cool, Ken.
那是我的座位 坐后座,宝贝
That's my seat. In the back, babe.
这是柯迪,肯尼
Uh, this is... Uh, this is Cody, Kenny.
你好,柯迪 你好吗?
Hey, Cody. What's going on?
我很好
Doing good.
柯迪是你男友吗?
Uh, Cody is your boyfriend?
不是,他只是…他只是我的同事
No, he's just a... He's just a guy that I work with.
好
Cool.
你有女友吗,肯尼?
You got a girlfriend, Kenny?
有 你有两个女友吧?
Yeah. You got two girlfriends, haven't you?
对 了不起,她们叫什么名字?
Yeah. My man! What's their names?
艾瑞卡跟阿兹卡
Erica, Azica.
不过其中一个跟你分手了? 你很伤心吗,肯尼?
One of them broke it off though, no? Got your heart broken, Kenny?
对,我们一直都在一起
Yeah. We have been together the whole time.
但问题出在
But the problem is about, you know...
有第三者害我们分手
somebody else broke it off from us.
那烂透了,我懂你的感受
That's shitty. I feel you, man.
肯尼是DJ 真的吗?
Kenny's a DJ. For real?
对 对,没错
Yeah. Yes, I am.
你的DJ名是什么? DJ肯尼
What's your DJ name? DJ Kenny.
DJ肯尼,不错嘛
DJ Kenny! Okay.
有时是嘻哈歌♥手肯尼
好,你有歌♥词吗?
Or Kenny the Rapper sometimes. All right.
有
You got bars? Yeah.
我认为柯迪超酷
I want to say yo, yo Uh, Cody is so cool
他最会和兄弟一起玩耍
And king of how he chill with bros
他还会表演,噢…
And doing like a show, oh Uhoh!
太厉害了,DJ,来击拳
That was cold, DJ! Gimme dap. Gimme dap.
我就说他很厉害吧 对,真了不起
Told you he was good. Yeah, that's fire, man.
我得播个音乐,听你饶舌
I gotta play something. I gotta hear it.
有… 这要怎么操作?
Got the... How you work this shit?
需要转接器 这是什么?
You need an adapter for it. What is this?
我觉得这真的需要升级了
You need to upgrade this shit for real.
你有认识会升级的人吗?
Do you know a guy?
你知道我人面很广
You know I always know a guy.
没错
为了把袋子里的潮气弄干,我放了五块进去
To take the dank out of the baggie I got five on it
搞定了Got it good
拿上你的40,咱们出发吧
Grab your 40, let's get keyed
我放了五块进去
I got five on it
妈的,别紧张
Fuck. Chill out.
我得了五分
I got five on it
这让我卡住了...
It's got me stuck...
锁上门
Lock the door.
琳奈,我为什么得一直打给你?
Lynette, why do I have to keep calling you?
现在是凌晨两点,肯尼该睡觉了
It's 2:00 a.m. Kenny should be in bed.
你在哪里? 莫娜说你车上还有其他人?
Where are you? Mona said that you had someone else in your car?
电影精选列表