把你所有的注意力都集中在墙上的那个地方,
Focus all your attention on to that spot on the wall,
并让它唱歌♥。
and make it sing.
让它唱歌♥。
Make it sing.
我不知道怎么做。-尝试。
I don't know how. - Try.
♪ Moonlight behind... ♪
♪ 后面的月光... ♪
是的,是的,是的,是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
把你的声音放进空间。
Put your voice into the space.
让空间歌♥唱。
Make the space sing.
好吧。但我不认为它会起作用。
All right. But I don't think it's going to work.
♪ Someday, I'll find you ♪
♪ 总有一天,我会找到你的 ♪
♪ Moonlight behind you ♪
♪ 月光在你♪身后
♪ True to the dream I am dreaming ♪
♪ 忠于梦想 ♪
♪ As I draw near you You'll smile a little smile ♪
♪ 当我靠近你时,你会微笑一丝微笑 ♪
♪ For a little while ♪
♪ 一会儿 ♪
他们,嗯,他们会等我。
They're, um, they're gonna be waiting for me.
我得走了。
I have to go.
我真诚地为把你带到这里而道歉。
I sincerely apologize for having brought you here.
哦,没有必要道歉。
Oh, there's no need to apologize.
他们是非常善良的人。
They're very kind people.
疯子。他们中的很多人。
Lunatics. The lot of them.
尤其是族长。
Particularly the patriarch.
我对他们的动机仍然完全不解,
I remain entirely mystified as to their motives,
但我确信这是一场莫名其妙的闹剧。
but am certain that this is an inexplicable farce.
他们中唯一一个有任何意义的人
The only one among them with any sense whatsoever
似乎是他们的男人,埃罗尔。
would seem to be their man, Errol.
嗯,我认为他们都很善良。
Well, I think they're all very kind.
有...
There was...
有一条内衣
There was a pair of undergarments
今天在那个山洞里。
in that cave today.
你注意到了吗?
Did you notice that?
女人的小衣服。
A woman's small clothes.
你真的认为没有机会吗
Do you really think there's no possible chance
他们说的是实话?
they're telling the truth?
你说什么。
I beg your pardon.
我知道今天是不寻常的。
I know today was unusual.
我知道欧文夫妇很不寻常。
And I know that the Irvings are unusual.
这个想法在我脑海里不停地转来转去。
This thought keeps going round and round in my head.
为什么?
Why?
如果像你说的那样,这一切都是一个伟大的骗局,
If it is as you said and it's all a great charade,
那么欧文夫妇的动机是什么呢?
then what is the Irvings' motive?
厄夫的到来——在所谓的到来!
Ere the arrival of Gef--At the alleged arrival!
在所谓的事件中,
Ere the alleged incident,
欧文一家是一个富裕的家庭,
the Irvings were a well-to-do family,
他们有一个原始的声誉,他们在财务上是安全的。
they've a pristine reputation they're financially secure.
没有把我当成骗子。
Didn't strike me as con artists.
如果他们收取入场费,也许。
If they were charging admission, perhaps.
你真的没有任何理论吗?
Do you really have no theories whatsoever?
现在你已经遇到了他们。
Now that you've met them.
如果是患有这些妄想的个体——
If it were an individual person suffering from these delusions--
如果只是欧文先生支援存在
if it were just Mr. Irving espousing the existence
这个生物在他的家人的要求下
of this creature at the behest of his family
和镇民,那么也许我可以制定
and the townspeople, then perhaps I could formulate
彻底的心理评估。
a thorough psychological evaluation.
但事实是整个家庭,
But the fact that it is the entire family,
整个小镇,似乎...
the entire town, it would seem...
所以你认为这是某种大规模的歇斯底里?
So you think it is some sort of mass hysteria?
你不相信,
And you do not believe,
它处于可能性的领域
it is in the realm of possibility
欧文一家说的是实话,而杰夫是真的?
that the Irvings are telling the truth and that Gef is real?
是吗?
Do you?
安妮?
Anne?
是一切...
Is everything...
很抱歉这么晚打扰您,先生。
Sorry to disturb you so late, sir.
但是有一个电♥话♥在等你。
But there's a call for you.
一个电♥话♥?
A call?
此时此刻?
At this hour?
来自谁?
From whom?
是来自美国吗?
Is it from America?
不是来自美国,先生。
Not from America, sir.
呼...
The call...
它来自...
it is from...
他。
him.
你好。
Hello.
大家好,我是南多尔·福多博士。
Hello, this is Dr. Nandor Fodor.
似乎没有人
There does not appear to be anyone
在线路的另一端。
on the other end of the line.
福多博士...是的。
Dr. Fodor... Yes.
是的。你好。呃。。。请问我在和谁说话?
Yes. Hello. Uh... with whom am I speaking, please?
我是个怪胎!
I am a freak!
我有手,我有脚!
I have hands and I have feet!
如果你看到我,你会瘫痪的,
And if you ever saw me, you would be paralyzed,
石化,木乃伊,变成了盐柱!
petrified, mummified, and turned to a pillar of salt!
好吧。
All right.
我是第五次元!
I am the fifth dimension!
我是世界第八大奇迹。
I am the eighth wonder of the world.
我可以分♥裂♥一个原子。
I can split an atom.
呃,是的。呃。。。
Uh, yes. Uh...
杰夫,是——是你吗?
Gef, is-is that you?
我是圣灵!
I am the Holy Ghost!
是的,那真是太好了。
Yes, that-that-that is wonderful.
呃,盖夫,我今天和欧文先生一起去了一个山洞。
Uh, Gef, I went today with Mr. Irving to a cave
你在哪里,呃,以前被观察到过,呃...
where you have, uh, previously been observed and, uh...
好吧,如果你在那里,你会听到我宣布,
well, had you been there, you would have heard me proclaim,
毫无疑问,我真诚地相信您的...
in no uncertain terms, my sincere belief in your...
呃,好吧,存在。
uh, well, existence.
嗯,所以我想我应该说,
Um, and so I suppose I should say,
我非常想亲自见到你,
I would very much like to meet you in person,
如果你有这样的倾向。
if you were so inclined.
嗯,我向你保证,我没有恶意
Um, I promise you, I have no malicious intentions
对你来说。
towards you whatsoever.
我再也见不到你了。
I shall never see you again.
再?
Again?
你今天在山洞里看到我了吗?
Did-did you see me today at-the-at the cave?
你父亲。
Your father.
他呢?
What about him?
嗯。这是你父亲对你说的。
Hm. That's what your father said to you.
在你离开之前。
Before you left.
我再也见不到你了。
I shall never see you again.
什么?
What?
明天。
Tomorrow.
明天我会让你见我。
Tomorrow I shall let you see me.
你怎么会知道我父亲的事?
How could you know that about my father?
你好?
Hello?
我是——我的意思是,我是一个公众人物
I am-- I mean, was something of a public figure
以及一些科学和伪科学期刊
and some scientific and pseudo-scientific journals
发表过关于我的文章,不是吗?
have published articles about me, haven't they?
和。。。
And...
从理论上讲,如果您愿意
theoretically, if you wish
发现关于我生活的某些事实,
to discover certain facts about my life,
我是如何离开布达佩斯前往纽约的,
how I left Budapest for New York,
然后,猜测如何...
and then, surmise how...
A-某段对话可能已经过去。
a-a certain conversation may have gone.
祝你们俩早上好!我相信你睡得很香?
Fine morning to the both of you! I trust you slept soundly?
是的。谢谢。
Yes. Thank you.
不。
No.
哦。
Oh.
我承认我很惊讶,醒来听到
I'll admit I was very surprised, waking to hear
盖夫亲自向你发出邀请的消息!
the news that Gef had extended an invitation to you personally!
什么?他给你打电♥话♥,是吗?
What? He called you on the phone, did he?
昨晚有人给我打电♥话♥。是的。
Someone called me last night. Yes.
电影精选列表