这样我们就可以交谈了?
so that we may converse?
我很兴奋
I am very excited
结识你。
to make your acquaintance.
这是怎么回事?- 那真是太棒了。
How was that? - That was brilliant.
真的很好。-明。
Really good. - Brilliant.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,如果他在那里,
You know, if he is in there,
我心中绝对没有怀疑
I've absolutely no doubt in my mind
这番话肯定会把他吸引出来。
that speech is certain to draw him out.
真?
Really?
该死的。哦,该死的。
Damn. Oh, damn.
什么?
What?
我真的很抱歉,福多博士。我真的是。
I'm truly sorry, Dr. Fodor. I really am.
看来我们的小朋友现在不在这里。
Appears our little friend isn't here at the moment.
也许他在城里。
Perhaps he is in town.
你知道,当我们爬上去时,可能从我们身边溜过。
You know, probably slipped past us as we were climbing up.
可以回到家里,在Voirrey的房♥间里玩。
Could be back at the house, playing in Voirrey's room.
他那里有一点空间...
He's got a little space there...
是的,我明白。我知道。
Yeah, I know. I know.
我确实读过普莱斯博士的日记。
I did read Dr. Price's diary.
事实上。井。。。
Indeed. Well...
看到Gef不会用他的存在来恩典我们,
Seeing as Gef isn't gonna grace us with his presence,
也许我们应该冒险进入洞穴?
maybe we should venture into the cave anyway?
你看,Gef的一个不幸特征
You see, one unfortunate characteristic of Gef
就是他有时候有点小偷。
is that he can be a bit of a thief at times.
你知道,我们经常会发现这个或那个,
You know, often we'll find this or that,
小饰品或小玩意儿不见了,厨房♥里的小事。
trinket or bauble missing, a trifle from the kitchen.
镇上的其他人也报告了类似的事件。
Others in town have reported similar incidents.
或。。。
Maybe...
他一直在这里掠夺一些掠夺?
he has been ferreting away some of his plunder here?
是的。
Yeah.
拜托,在你之后。
Please, after you.
好吧,我就把我的包留在这里,
Well, I'll just leave my bag here,
因为如果你跌倒了,我需要我的手。
because if you fall I'll need my hands.
是的,你先走。
Yes, you go first.
小心。-是的。
Be careful. - Yes.
是的,是的,正如我所怀疑的那样。
Yes, yes, as I suspected.
名副其实的不义之财宝库。
A veritable trove of ill-gotten goods.
来吧,来看看。
Come on, come see.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
神。
God.
是的,看看这个。
Yes, look at this.
我会说...
I would say...
毫无疑问,这也是Gef的。
unquestionably, that's Gef's as well.
想把它带回伦敦进行测试吗?
Want to take that back to London with you, for testing?
谢谢你,欧文先生。
Thank you, Mr. Irving.
我会确保它安全返回伦敦。
I'll make sure this gets safely back to London.
是的。
Yeah.
1929年,我在印度见过一只猫鼬。
I did once see a mongoose in India, 1929.
哦,对了。它说话了吗?
Oh, right. Did it talk?
你在笑什么?
What are you laughing at?
无。
Nothing.
那里有一双女式内衣吗?
Was there a pair of women's undergarments back there?
看,从我听到的,这个岛上的每个人
Look, from what I hear, everybody on this island
有他们的杰夫故事。
has their Gef story.
讲述了他们与这种生物的相遇。
An account of their encounter with this creature.
告诉我你的。
Tell me yours.
我没有Gef的故事。-不?
I got no Gef story. - No?
我觉得不可思议,
I find that incredible,
考虑到您居住在欧文农场。
considering you reside on the Irving Farm.
我没有Gef的故事。
I got no Gef story.
你和我都知道...
You and I both know...
没有Gef。
there ain't no Gef.
你刚才说什么?
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么?
What did you just say?
哦,天哪。哦,天哪,柠檬水。
Oh, golly. Oh golly, lemonade.
嗯,我需要使用厕所
Um, I'm going to need to use the loo
在我们再次勇敢地走上那条路之前。
before we brave that road again.
你能不能...谢谢。
Could you just... Thank you.
只。。。谢谢!
Just... Thank you!
好吧。
All right.
♪ Someday I'll find you ♪
♪ 总有一天我会找到你 ♪
♪ Moonlight behind you ♪
♪ 月光在你♪身后
♪ True to the dream I am dreaming ♪
♪ 忠于梦想 ♪
♪ As I draw near you ♪
♪ 当我靠近你♪时
♪ You'll smile a little smile ♪
♪ 你会微笑一丝微笑 ♪
♪ For a little while ♪
♪ 一会儿 ♪
就这样。
Just like that.
♪ Someday, I'll find you ♪
♪ 总有一天,我会找到你的 ♪
♪ Moonlight behind you ♪
♪ 月光在你♪身后
哦。你好,安妮女士。
Oh. Hello, Ms. Anne.
你好,沃雷。呃,很抱歉打扰了。
Hello, Voirrey. Uh, sorry for the intrusion.
我刚上楼,就听到你在唱歌♥。
I was just coming upstairs and I heard you singing.
我可以进来吗?
May I come in?
天哪,你有这么可爱的房♥间。
Gosh, you have such a lovely room.
那是诺埃尔·科沃德,那首歌♥?
That was Noel Coward, the song?
你有一个可爱的声音。
You have a lovely voice.
谢谢。你也是。
Thank you. So do you.
哦。嗯,你说的很客气。
Oh. Well, that's very kind of you to say.
你介意告诉我更多关于你的才华吗?
Would you mind telling me a bit more about your talent?
如果你愿意,我可以教你。
I could teach you if you like.
这很简单,真的。
It's quite simple, really.
我不确定我会有什么好处。
I'm not sure I'd be any good.
这很简单。
It's quite simple.
我保证。
I promise.
你。。。你只是...你刚刚做到了。
You... you just... you just did it.
这太不可思议了。
That's incredible.
保持嘴巴大部分闭合。
Keep your mouth mostly closed.
你的舌头松了。
Your tongue loose.
有些声音更容易发出
There are certain sounds that are easier to make
不动嘴唇。
without moving your lips.
哦。
Oh.
试试吧。
Try it.
现在?
Now?
现在。说。
Now. Speak.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
是的。我想我应该需要更多的练习。
Yes. I should need a bit more practice, I think.
事实上。
Indeed.
你发出声音的方式?
The way you throw your voice?
这是一个奇迹。
It's a marvel.
是的。
It is.
这是我非常有兴趣学习的东西。
That is something I would be very interested in learning.
我想,我可以教你理论。
I could teach you the theory, I think.
但这需要大量的练习。
But it requires a lot of practice.
哦,我确定。
Oh, I'm sure.
人类实际上可以确定声音是从哪里来的。
Humans can actually determine from whence a sound comes.
我们用眼睛和耳朵一样多地听到它。
We hear it with our eyes as much as we do our ears.
声音没有方向,只有调制。
Sound has no direction, only modulation.
离得更远的声音听起来不同...
Sounds that are further away sound different...
比附近的人。
than those nearby.
哦。唉。它。。。这很吸引人。
Oh. Gosh. It's... it's fascinating.
♪ Someday, I'll find you ♪
♪ 总有一天,我会找到你的 ♪
♪ Moonlight behind you ♪
♪ 月光在你♪身后
♪ True to the dream I am dreaming ♪
♪ 忠于梦想 ♪
你是一个奇迹。
You are a wonder.
你为什么不试一试呢?
Why don't you give it a try?
哦,我不知道怎么做。
Oh, I have no idea how.
试试吧。
Just try.
电影精选列表