我酸...我......
I'm sor... I'm...
不。[溅射]我-我-我...
No. [splutters] I'm-I'm-I'm...
我是福多博士的助手。
I'm Dr. Fodor's assistant.
我不是故意的,傻姑娘。
I didn't mean to each other, silly girl.
虽然通过你的反应,也许我触摸了
Though by your reaction, perhaps I touched
在一个有点酸痛的话题上。
on a subject that's a wee bit sore.
看在上帝的份上。
For God's sake.
我的意思是你结婚了吗!
I meant are you married at all!
你有一个适合出生的身材。
You've a figure suitable for birthin'.
嗯......
Um...
我可以看看你的手吗?
May I see your hand?
哦,天哪,是的。
Oh, gosh, yes.
所以,你的爱线...哦,这里。
So, your love line... Oh, here.
好了,好了,这就够了。
All right, all right, that's enough of that.
他们不是为了听你叽叽喳喳地走过来的。
They haven't come all this way to hear you prattle on.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你一定是沃雷。
And you must be Voirrey.
很高兴见到你,福多博士。
Pleased to meet you, Dr. Fodor.
普莱斯博士提到你是一个有成就的口♥技♥师。
Dr. Price mentioned that you are an accomplished ventriloquist.
哦。
Oh.
我不认为自己有成就,先生。
I wouldn't consider myself accomplished, sir.
自学成才,是吗?
Self-taught, are we?
是的,先生。曾经让我的娃娃说话,当我还是个女孩的时候。
Yes, sir. Used to make my dolls talk, when I was a girl.
有一天,我吓坏了我的朋友西尔莎,
One day I scared my friend, Saoirse,
“因为她认为他们真的在说话”。
'cause she thought they were really talkin'.
迷人。
Fascinating.
哦,这是我的手,埃罗尔。
Oh, this is my hand, Errol.
他,呃,看管房♥子,和我一起收割庄稼。
He, uh, sees to the house, tends the crops with me.
他住在招待所。
He lives in the guest house.
我很荣幸认识你,福多博士。
I'm honored to make your acquaintance, Dr. Fodor.
而我你的。
And I yours.
这些是谁?
And who are these?
拉尔夫和罗尔夫。
Ralph and Rolf.
这是哪一个?
Which one is this?
那是罗尔夫。
That's Rolf.
罗尔夫?
Rolf?
好吧,谢谢你介绍我们
Well, thank you for introducing us
给你可爱的家人,呃,欧文先生。
to your lovely family, uh, Mr. Irving.
正如你所说,我们已经走了很远的距离,
We have, as you said, traveled a great distance,
希望我们能见面
in the hope that we might meet
您家庭的其他成员。
another member of your household.
是的,当然,你是来看Gef的。
Yes, of course, you're here to see Gef.
事实上。
Indeed.
现在,呃,这个生物在这里吗?我们可以见到他吗?
Now, uh, is the creature here? May we see him?
生物?呃,好吧。
Creature? Uh, well.
Gef总是在这里,你知道,你可能会说。
Gef is always here, you know, you might say.
他总是在。嗯......
He's always about. Um...
但他目前不在房♥子里。
But he is not currently in the house.
此刻。他大约一周前离开了。
At the moment. He left about a week ago.
在我们通知他你实际上来了之后不久。
Shortly after we informed him you were comin' actually.
他,嗯,他有点不高兴,你知道,当我们带来
He, um, he gets a bit upset, you know, when we bring
专家来看他。
experts in to see him.
是的,他认为这是一种侮辱。
Yeah, he sees it as an insult.
他说他知道他的存在,所以他为什么会
He says he knows he exists, so why's he got
向其他人证明吗?
to prove it to anyone else?
啊。
Ah.
不用担心,你知道,我向你保证!
Nothin' to worry about, you know, I assure you!
正如我所说,盖夫总是在这里,这是他的家。
As I said, Gef's always here, this is his home.
如果我不得不猜测,我会说小流氓的
If I had to guess, I would say the wee rascal's
可能现在正在看著我们。
probably watchin' us right now.
是的。
Yeah.
尝试『得到你的度量。
Tryin' to get the measure of ya.
不,但有一个山洞,
No, but there's a cave,
大约半里上山,
about half a mile up the mountain,
而且经常当他不在房♥子里时
and often that when he's not in the house
这就是我找到他的地方。
that's where I'll find him.
这几乎可以肯定他会在哪里。
That's almost certain where he's gonna be.
不管怎样,进来喝杯茶。
Anyway, come inside and have a cuppa tea.
我妻子烤了一个覆盆子馅饼,你刚刚尝尝。
My wife's baked a raspberry tart you've just got to taste.
哦,这听起来很可爱。
Oh, that sounds lovely.
加油。加油。
Come on. Come on.
我发现当Gef不和我们一起在房♥子里时,
I've found that when Gef's not here in the house with us,
他经常可以在山洞里找到
oftentimes he can be found in a cave
朝山顶走去。
toward the top of the mountain.
我敢打赌,这就是他现在所处的位置。
And I'd wager that's where he is now.
明白了。
I see.
不过,要走一点路才能到达那里。
A bit of a hike to get there, though.
你知道,这一切都是上坡,
You know, it's all uphill,
小径有点不平坦。
the trail's a bit uneven.
我猜想,这不会打扰盖夫,
Doesn't bother Gef much, I presume,
用他敏捷的小脚。
with his quick little feet.
但可能会证明更多尝试
But might prove a bit more trying
为了我们笨拙的人类爪子。
for our awkward human paws.
所以。。。正如我们所确定的那样,目前不在这里。
So... not here at the moment, as we've determined.
不知道这一天还能做什么。
Don't know what else to do with the day.
井。。。
Well...
让我们看看那个洞穴。
let's see that cave.
你知道世界上有多少种绵羊吗?
Do you know how many breeds of sheep there are in the world?
我承认我没有。
I confess I do not.
数以千计。
Many thousands.
虽然只有极少数
Although only a rare few
就是我们所说的“细羊毛”
are what we call "fine wool"
但它们在这里并不常见。
but they're not as common here.
虽然我在朗布依埃上取得了很大的成功,
Although I've had a lot of success with Rambouillet,
虽然他们通常不喜欢下雨。
although they generally don't prefer the rain.
迷人。
Fascinating.
有什么令人著迷的?
What's fascinating?
羊。
Sheep.
哦。哦。
Oh. Oh.
好吧。我们到了。
All right. Here we are.
盖夫最喜欢的藏身之处之一。
One of Gef's favorite hiding spots.
哎呀!
Gef!
哎呀!老家伙,你在里面?
Gef! You in there, old boy?
我让福多博士和他可爱的助手来这里看你。
I got Dr. Fodor and his lovely assistant here to see you.
看,洞穴进去了不少。
See, the cave goes in a fair bit.
因为他不回答,我们看不见他,
Because he ain't answerin' and we can't see him,
并不意味著他不在这里。
doesn't mean he ain't here.
你知道,也许——你不必,当然,
You know, perhaps-- you don't have to, of course,
但也许如果你向他宣布自己,
but perhaps if you announce yourself to him,
就说你心目中绝对毫无疑问他是真的
just say there's absolutely no doubt in your mind he's real
这可能会减轻他可能遇到的任何担忧,
and that might assuage any concerns he may have,
并说服他展示自己。
and convince him to show himself.
你到底想让我说什么?
What exactly would you like me to say?
仅此而已。只要告诉他你是谁,
Just that. Just tell him who you are,
而且你确定他是真的,
and that you're certain he's real,
而且你的意思是对他没有伤害。
and that you mean no harm to him.
不是来活体解剖他什么的。
Not here to vivisect him or anything.
我们打个招呼吧。
Let's just say hello.
你好?- 嗯。
Hello? - Hm.
你好。很好。
Hello. Very well.
你好。
Hello.
你好,杰夫。
Hello, Gef.
继续,继续。-右。
Go on, go on. - Right.
我的名字是南多尔·福多博士。
My name is Dr. Nandor Fodor.
而且,嗯...
And, um...
欧文先生指示我通知你
Mr. Irving has instructed me to inform you
我相信,呃,你的存在。
that I believe that, uh, you exist.
而且,呃...
And, uh...
我想补充一点,嗯,如果你现在住在这个山洞里,
I would add that, um, if you are currently residing in this cave,
你愿意冒险吗
would you be amenable to venturing out
电影精选列表