从这里...
from this...
精神错乱?
insanity?
是不是——是某种...经济激励?或。。。
Is it-is it some kind of... financial incentive? Or...
你只是渴望关注吗?
do you just crave attention?
就是这样。就是这样,不是吗?它。。。
That's it. That's it, isn't it? It's...
好吧,那就展示自己吧!
Well, then show yourself!
如果你能够挤过这些条形,
If you are able to squeeze through these bars,
就像你说的,然后走进走廊
like you say, then step into the corridor
让我看看你!
and let me look at you!
让我好好看看你,杰夫!
Let me get a good look at you, Gef!
我打算发表一篇文章
I intend to publish an article
关于我返回伦敦时的整个事件。
about this entire incident on my return to London.
和。。。
And...
那篇文章的语气,
the tone of that article,
我描绘你的方式
the way in which I portray you
以及欧文家族和整个被诅咒的岛屿
and the Irving family and this entire accursed island
应由这一刻决定
shall be determined by this moment
不管你是否让我看著你。
and whether or not you let me look upon you.
请!
Please!
如果之后什么都没有怎么办?
What if there is nothing after this?
没有天堂,没有地狱。什么都没有。
No Heaven, no Hell. Just nothing.
完全没有意识到我们曾经意识到的事实。
No awareness of the fact that we were ever aware at all.
停下!请!
Stop it! Please!
只是展示自己。
Just show yourself.
请稍等片刻。只。。。
Just for a moment, please. Just...
告诉我你是真实的。
Just show me that you're real.
只是一簇你的小尾巴。
Just a-a-a tuft of your little tail.
等等!如果你抓伤了我的胳膊怎么办?
W-Wait! What if you scratch my arm?
用你的爪子,只是一点点抓挠。请。
With your claws, just a little scratch. Please.
拜托,我求求你了。只是一点点划痕,
Please, I'm begging you. Just a little scratch,
用你的小爪子。
with your little claws.
我不想伤害你。
I don't want to hurt you.
即使你想伤害我。
Even though you want to hurt me.
我没有!
I don't!
我不想伤害你。
I don't want to hurt you.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的意思是你没有伤害。
I mean you no harm.
我不介意。真。只--
And I don't mind. Really. Just--
我问,求求你了。
I'm asking, I am begging you, please.
只是挠我的胳膊,在那里。就在手腕上。
Just scratch my arm, there. Just on the wrist.
哎呀!哎呀!
Ow! Ow!
谢谢。
Thank you.
你没事吧?
You all right?
是的。我认为是时候了
Yeah. I think it is time
我回到了伦敦。
that I returned to London.
经过仔细考虑,
After careful consideration,
我决定回到伦敦后,
I've decided that upon returning to London,
我将辞去你的助手职务。
I will be tending my resignation as your assistant.
因为猫鼬。
Because of the mongoose.
是的。
Yes.
因为我不开心。
And because I am unhappy.
我也是。
So am I.
我会提供我全心全意的建议
I will offer my wholehearted recommendation
给任何未来的潜在雇主
to any future prospective employers
他们应该就你与我联♥系♥吗?
should they contact me regarding you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
和。。。
And...
我会想你的。
I will miss you.
我也会想念你的,南多尔。
I will miss you too, Nandor.
好吧,那就不要离开了。
Well, then don't leave.
我已经决定了。
I have already decided.
好吧,然后不确定。
Well, then undecide.
你真的,真的,真的要我留下来吗?
Do you really, really, really want me to stay?
没有你,我会彻底迷失。
I would be utterly lost without you.
井。。。
Well...
如果我考虑留下来,
Were I to consider staying,
我应该要求每小时加薪一美元。
I should require a raise in pay by a dollar an hour.
哦。
Oh.
好。
Fine.
和一封介绍信
And a letter of introduction
肯特大学的艾略特·韦文博士
to Dr. Elliot Weaving of the University of Kent's
超自然研究部。
Paranormal Research Department.
我鄙视那个人。
I despise that man.
他尊重你。
He respects you.
好。别的东西?
Fine. Anything else?
是的。
Yes.
你必须考虑...至少有可能
You must consider... the possibility, at least,
GEF是真实的。
that Gef is real.
我祝愿你在未来的所有努力中一切顺利。
I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.
好!
Fine!
每小时一美元?
A dollar an hour?
是的。
Yes.
还有介绍信。
And the letter of introduction.
不情愿地,是的。
Reluctantly, yes.
那我就接受。
Then I accept.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
卡尔弗特,是吗?
The Calvert, was it?
是的。但是,嗯,我很遗憾地通知你,呃...
It was. But, um, I regret to inform you that, uh...
我已经戒酒了。[笑]哦。
I've quit drinking.[laughs] Oh.
这次旅行有那么糟糕吗?
The trip was that bad?
来自詹姆斯·欧文先生。
From Mr. James Irving.
天啊。
Oh, God.
福多博士,
"Dr. Fodor,
当您前往达尔比山时
while your trip to Dalby Mountain
开始有点吉祥,
began somewhat auspiciously,
你离开的方式是...”
the way in which you made your departure was..."
废话,废话,废话。
Blah, blah, blah.
“我很遗憾地通知您,我已经雇用了
"I regret to inform you that I have employed
尊敬的卡尔·莱博维茨,
the honorable Karl Leibovitz,
来自利兹的律师,专门从事
an attorney from Leeds who specializes
在涉及诽谤、诽谤、
in litigating cases involving libel, slander,
和诽谤诉讼。
and defamation suits."
哦。不可思议。
Oh. Incredible.
呃,等等,我们到了——啊,是的。
Uh, blah, blah and we get to the-- ah, yes.
“我告诉你这一切不是威胁,
"I inform you of all this not as a threat,
但作为您要记住的一条资讯
but as a piece of information for you to keep in mind
何时以及是否决定发布帐户
when and if you ever decide to publish an account
记录你在卡申峡的时光。
chronicling your time at Cashen's Gap."
哦。
Oh.
你想让我给你点杯水吗?
You want me to order you a glass of water?
呃,拜托了。
Uh, please.
盖夫本人呢?
What about Gef himself?
你听说过那个混♥蛋♥的消息吗?
Have you heard from the bastard?
他至少每周给我打电♥话♥一次。
He calls me once a week, at least.
大约一个月前他打电♥话♥给我。
He called me about a month ago.
告诉我我把一只鞋丢了,
Told me that I had left one of my shoes behind,
他把它安全地放在他的小洞穴里,
and that he was keeping it safe in his little cave,
我应该愿意回来。
should I ever care to return.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
Gef已经成为当地的名人。
Gef has become a bit of a local celebrity.
你听说过R.S.兰伯特的案子吗
Did you hear about the case of R.S. Lambert
还有英国广播公♥司♥?
and the British Broadcasting Company?
事实上。
Indeed.
你离开后有没有听到,
And did you hear that after you left,
一位名叫罗杰·桑兹的电影制片人
a filmmaker by the name of Roger Sanz
带了一个摄制组来到小岛
brought a film crew to the Isle
试图获得全球环境基金的证据
to attempt to obtain evidence of Gef
通过电影?
via motion pictures?
我听到了吗!
Did I hear!
马恩岛的闹鬼。
The Haunting of the Isle of Man.
电影精选列表