那就是……
and that was the beginning of...
他们人生中一段美好的时光的开始
a lovely time in their lives.
对Mickey来说,是“一见钟情”
It was love at first sight with Mickey,
我觉得是真的
I think it really was.
他真是个很好的人
And he was just such a nice man.
你能看出来她很幸福
You could just see that she was so happy.
他们结婚时真的很轰动
It was a really big deal when they got married.
是的,我很开心
Yeah, I was happy.
一切都已经变了很多
Things were already just changing so much, you know.
Jayne Mansfield和Mickey Hargitay
Jayne Mansfield and Mickey Hargitay
刚刚走下了这架美国航♥空♥公♥司♥的飞机
have just left this American Airlines plane.
大量人群已聚集在此
A huge crowd has gathered.
此刻,她也是
At the moment, she is also
演艺圈中被拍摄最多的女性
the most photographed woman in show business.
Mansfield女士,1954年,也就是不久之前
Ms. Mansfield, in 1954, not too many years ago,
您还在好莱坞的一家剧院卖♥♥糖果
you were selling candy in a Hollywood theater.
您如何解释自己一飞冲天、迅速成名?
How do you account for your meteoric rise to fame?
嗯,Joyce,我做的就是
Well, Joyce, what I have done is this.
我利用我的海报女郎式宣传
I use my pinup-type publicity
可以说是先敲开大门
to get my foot in the door, so to speak,
因为那从来不是我真正的志向
because it never was really my ambition.
你喜欢那样做吗?
Do you like doing that?
我把那当作达到目标的手段
I use it as a means to an end.
我不知道该不该说我喜欢
I don't know if I should say I liked it.
但我觉得它对我有好处
But I felt that it would do me some good,
让我处在一个可以展示自我的位置上
being put into a position where I could project myself
朝着我真正想实现的目标前进
to what I really wanted to attain.
这里是Rita Marlowe,舞台与银幕的明星
This is Rita Marlowe, star of stage, screen,
如今还是电视界的明星
and now live television.
我觉得这非常恶趣味
I think it's very, very bad taste.
什么恶趣味?
What's very bad taste?
当着我的面跟你妻子说你爱她!
Telling your wife you love her in front of me!
Jayne,你觉得古斯空军基地这里怎么样?
Jayne, how do you like it here at Goose Air Base?
哦,只要有随时待命的男人的地方,我都喜欢
Oh, I love it anywhere there are men on the alert.
她可不是开玩笑的
She's not kidding either.
雷达一直叮铃当当地响个不停
The radar keeps going ring-a-ding-ding.
我现在在比佛利山庄
I'm in the Beverly Hills home
这是Jayne Mansfield和她的丈夫Mickey Hargitay的家
of Jayne Mansfield and her husband Mickey Hargitay.
介意参观一下吗?
当然不,跟我来,好吗?
- Would you mind a little tour? - Sure. Follow me, will you?
客厅可以吗?
我带你看客厅
How about the living room? I'll show you the living room.
上面那幅图片,Jayne,那画的是什么?
The plaque up there, Jayne, it's a painting of what?
那是我们的盾徽,J和M代表Jayne与Mickey
It's our crest. J and M for Jayne and Mickey.
这是Glenn Holse画的
Glenn Holse painted this.
是的,钢琴上的壁画也是他画的
Yes. He did the murals on the piano as well,
还有你身后的小天使们
the cupids behind you.
现在,你们有三个孩子
Now, you have three children.
是的,这是Mickey二世
你好,Mickey二世
- Yes. This is Mickey Jr. - Hi, Mickey Jr.
抱歉我先介绍了他
Excuse me for introducing him first.
很高兴见到您
这是Jayne Marie
- Nice meeting you, sir. - This is Jayne Marie,
我们的小女儿
嗨
- our little daughter. - Hi.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
那是我们最小的儿子,Zoltan Anthony
That's our youngest son, Zoltan Anthony.
关于那段时光,你还记得什么?
What do you remember about that time?
我记得她会和我们一起玩
I remember her playing with us
在泳池旁边
in the pool area.
那是一个心形泳池
It was a heart-shaped pool.
而且特别大
And it was huge.
这对你来说很平常
And that was normal to you.
很平常
That was normal.
我们家还养了很多动物
We also had a lot of animals.
她特别喜欢动物
She loved animals.
还记得那只豹猫吗?有一只豹猫……
Remember the ocelot? There was an ocelot...
不记得了
在后院
I don't. - ... in the back.
它关在一个大笼子里
It was in a big cage.
我们把后面那片地方叫作“丛林”
We called it the "jungle" back there.
所以你们从小就像住在动物园里
So you had a zoo growing up.
我们家就像动物园
We had a zoo.
我想说“我们家像动物园”,但我什么都不记得
I say, "We had a zoo," but I don't remember anything.
是啊
Yeah.
天啊,我只是……我想知道你当时的感受
God, I just... I wonder what you felt
看着他们那么……
seeing them so...
受到关注
Talk about larger than life.
这对你来说正常吗?
Did it ever get normalized?
Marish,当你还是个孩子时你很难知道,
Marish, it's hard because when you're a kid,
你并不知道别的生活
you don't know anything else.
没有什么“正常”,没有……你懂的
There's no norm. There's no... you know.
嗯
你只是
- Yeah. - You just,
“好吧,事情就是这样
"Okay, this is what it is.
这就是生活,这是我的生活,”
This is life. This is my life,"
而你所知道的就只有这些。
and that's all you know.
但我感到被爱,也感到安全
But I felt loved and I felt safe.
这是我印象最深的
And that's what made the biggest impression.
我记得有一次她走进来
I remember her coming in one time
对我说晚安
and she said good night.
然后……
And...
大约十分钟后她又回来了
she came back like ten minutes later.
她给了我……
She gave me like...
一个美好的拥抱
a beautiful hug.
但当时我是睁着眼睛的
But I had my eye open to where she--
我假装自己在睡觉
I pretended like I was asleep
然后我就睡着了
and then I fell asleep.
嗯
Yeah.
哦,谢谢
不客气
- Oh, thanks. - Yeah. For sure.
没人相信我有这么大岁数
No one believes I'm as old as I am.
我明年就一百岁了
I'll be 100 next year.
那么,你喜欢别人叫你Rusty还是Ray?
So, do you go by Rusty or Ray?
Rusty.
Rusty.
叫我什么都行
Anything they call me,
只要别让我错过晚饭就行
so long as they don't call me late for dinner.
你是在哪一年认识她的来着?
And what year again did you meet her?
1957年
1957.
她雇我帮忙处理粉丝来信
She hired me to help with fan mail,
但最后我成了她的新闻秘书
but I eventually became her press secretary.
我负责所有电♥话♥、安排预约
I'd do all the phone calls and make appointments
以及其他的事情
and that sort of thing.
做宣传安排
Set up publicity.
你知道的——就是公♥关♥
You know what-- the publicity business.
她因剪彩开店而出名
She was famous for opening stores.
但还远不止这些
But it was much more than that.
她从来不
She was always on display.
会拒绝粉丝
In front of fans.
她说:“永远不要拒绝想要签名的人
She said, "Never turn away somebody that wants an autograph
因为没有他们就没有我。”
because without them there wouldn't be me."
恕我直言,我敢肯定如果他今晚在场……
May I say, I'm sure were he here tonight...
所以你们一起做的所有事情
So everything that you were doing together
真的很有用
was really working.
是的,哦,当然
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
我跟你说,连回形针她都要一一清点
And I'll tell you, she counted the paper clips.
她一丝不苟
She was meticulous.
哦,是的
Oh yes.
“那一个怎么去哪儿了?这个呢?”
"What happened to that one? To this one?"
“我不知道!” - 她对一切都要清点?
"I don't know!" - She kept track of everything?
她对一切都要清点。
She kept track of everything.
你好,Jayne
Hello, Jayne.
我早就看出来了,当年和你一起拍那部片子时
I knew this before, when I did that picture with you.
《成功会毁了Rock Hunter吗?》
Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?
电影精选列表