在宽恕我
is forgiving me
宽恕我犯下的所有错误
for whatever mistakes I made.
我已经无法改变什么
There's nothing I can change,
但我后悔把自己抽离
but I regret having extricated myself
出你母亲的生活
from your mother's life.
因为我觉得
Because I think
有些事本不会发生在她身上
certain things would not have happened to her.
是,是的
Yeah. Yeah.
但是,你知道,还有一件事,我必须说
But, you know, one more thing,I have to say.
我真希望能再和你父亲
I would love to have had one more conversation
在他去世前聊一次
with your father before he passed away,
因为我也想向他道歉
because I also would like to apologize to him.
因为我确信
Because I'm sure
我也是他痛苦的一部分
I was also part of his suffering.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
嗯,这……我……
Well, it's... I'm...
我太高兴我有机会……
I'm so happy that I have the chance to...
能把这些话说出来
have been given a chance to say those things.
嗯,你都89岁了,所以很快就能亲口告诉他了
Well, you're 89, so you'll get to tell him soon enough.
我的讣告是什么?
What is my obituary?
你是最棒的!
You are the greatest!
本人亲临!
In person!
没错!
哦,当然!
- Yep! - Oh, of course!
当然
Of course.
不,因为
天哪!
- No, because-- - Oh my God!
天哪,天哪,你太有意思了!
Oh my God. Oh my God. You're so much!
好,哦,对
Okay. Oh yeah.
好了,孩子
Alright, babe.
我明天打给你
I'll call you tomorrow.
好的
好
- Got it. - Okay.
我一直在想的是……
What I keep thinking about is...
我们失去了母亲
we lost our mother,
但是……
but...
通过拍这部电影
by making this movie,
我们正在赋予新的生命
we're breathing new life.
因此,现在她在我心中以一种如此美好的方式鲜活起来
And so she feels so alive now to me in such a beautiful way.
是啊,我其实在问Alexa
Yeah. I was actually asking Alexa,
我就问:“Alexa,灵魂会死去吗?”
I was going, saying, "Alexa, does a soul ever die?"
然后Alexa——想听听吗?
And Alexa-- Want to hear it?
听着,Alexa,Alexa?
Watch. - Like Alexa Alexa?
嗯,Alexa,灵魂会死去吗?
Yeah. Alexa, does a soul ever die?
来自reginameredith.com
From reginameredith.com.
灵魂不会死去
The soul does not die.
它会回到宇宙中
对
It returns to the universe. - Yeah.
它会回到宇宙中
It returns to the universe.
灵魂永不死
The soul never dies.
所以我给你做了个东西
So I made something for you
用储物间里的一些东西做的
from some of the things in the storage unit.
我想把它送给你
And I wanted to give it to you.
你把这些这样拼在一起的?哇……
You put this together like this? Aw...
那是我吗?
Is that me?
整本书都是你
This whole book is you.
天哪
Oh my God.
哇
Wow.
我看起来像《 灰色花♥园♥ 》里的那位女士
I look like the Grey Gardens lady.
是啊!
Yeah!
你知道我指的是谁吗?
知道
You know who I mean? - Yes.
我还找到了你写给妈妈的几张贺卡
I also found some cards that you wrote to Mom.
“献给全世界最棒的妈妈
"To the most wonderful mommy in the whole world.
你挚爱的孩子, Jayne Marie”
Your loving child, Jayne Marie."
天啊,谁能想到这东西居然保存了几十年?
God, who thought this existed all these decades?
我来给你念这一张
Let me read this one to you.
“亲爱的妈妈,我在白天爱你,
"Dear Mommy, I love you in the daytime
也在夜里爱你,
and I love you in the night,
可当你离开我的视线时,我该怎么办?
but what am I gonna do when you get out of my sight?
我在上午和下午也爱你
I love you in the a.m. and p.m. too.
如果你在我以为你在的地方……
And if you're where,I think you are...
我希望你不是和那个Jack Paar老头出去玩了”
I hope not out with that old Jack Paar."
你在逗我呢!你在逗我呢!
You're kidding me! You're kidding me!
“我希望你不是和那个Jack Paar老头出去玩”
"I hope you're not out with that old Jack Paar."
好吧,这是你最精彩的作品之一
Okay, this is some of your best work.
我太高兴你们今天来了
I'm so happy that you guys are here today
因为我不喜欢没有你们就做这件事
because I hated doing it without you.
这么多箱子?
天哪
All these boxes? - Oh my goodness.
好的,等一下
给
- Okay. Hold on. - Here.
天哪,是新闻资料册
Oh my God. It's the press books.
“像Marilyn一样”
"Making like Marilyn."
哇
Wow.
往里推……
Sliding...
天哪
看这个
Oh my goodness. - Look at that.
太美好了
哦
So sweet. Oh.
看。这个圣诞老人把我吓坏了
Look. Santa Claus is freaking me out over here.
太瘆人了
瘆人的圣诞老人
That is so creepy. - Creepy Santa Claus.
那个年纪的每个孩子都讨厌圣诞老人
Every kid hates Santa Claus at that age.
你腿上那是什么?
What's that on your leg?
一条毯子
在你腿上
Some blanket. - On your leg?
哦,你个混♥蛋♥……
Oh, you shit...
Mickey让我这么做的
Mickey wanted me to do that.
他在箱子里找到的
He found it in the box.
吓到她了
就像从前一样
We got her. - It's just like old times.
他还拍下来了
你们……
- And he's got it on camera. - You guys...
又变回到我的弟弟们了
Back to being my little bros.
哦,快来,快来,快来
Oh, come, come, come.
天哪
Oh my God.
这是一个金球奖
是吗?
- This is a Golden Globe. - It is?
好莱坞外国记者协会
Hollywood Foreign Press Association.
看,拿着它,打架
Look. Hold it, guys.
“Jayne Mansfield
"Jayne Mansfield.
国际明星奖
International Stardom Award.
二十世纪福斯”
意义重大
- 20th Century Fox." - Significant.
你知道吗?你可以把这个和你的放在一起
You know what? You could put this with yours.
好
如果你愿意的话,我很乐意
- Yeah. - If you let me, I'd love to.
你值得
嗯哼
- You earned it. - Mm-hmm.
你做到了
You made it.
天哪……
Oh my God...
这是我们的?
Do we own it?
对,生日快乐
Yeah. Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
我生命中大部分时间都在为我的母亲感到羞耻
I've spent most of my life feeling ashamed of my mother.
一个我毫无记忆的人
A person that I had no memory of.
一个她的声音我都不愿听的人
A person whose voice I didn't want to hear.
一个她的事业让我想要采取不同做法的人
A person whose career made me want to do it differently.
一个做过不少错误选择的人
A person who made her share of problematic choices
留下了遗憾与秘密给我
and left me with loss and secrets.
但到了60岁,我有了不同的感受
But at 60 years old, I feel different.
我第一次在你身上看见了自己的影子
I see myself in you for the first time.
你微笑的样子
The way you smile.
你大笑的样子
The way you laugh.
我现在和你产生了母女的牵绊
I also have such maternal feelings for you now.
你怀孕时才16岁
You were 16 years old when you got pregnant.
你开始这份事业时还只是个孩子
电影精选列表