It's private property. No! You can't have that. Captain!
没有它我会死的 我会死的
I'll die without it. I'll die.
你会活下去的,医生
You'll live, mr ambach.
他们告诉我,航程是中国沿岸
They told me voyage to China coast...
只是几天
Only a few days.
他门骗我
They lied to me.
我恨他们 我恨他们
I had to take it. I had to take it.
我恨他们
I had to.
你想让我现在清理这里吗?
Do you want me to clean it now?
什么时候一个犹太婊♥子♥接管了病房♥隔离区,然后---
When a Jewish bitch takes over the sick ward then...
莱薇小姐是很合适的人选做这个
Miss Levy is perfectly able to attend to this.
莱薇小姐?
Miss Levy?
你知道
You knew.
你想过这对官员和船员的影响吗?
Have you thought of the effect on the officers and men?
我不知道那是传染性的
I didn't know it was contagious.
现在你对此要说什么?
Now, what do you have to say about this?
我想你疯了---
I think you're out of your mind...
但是,终归你是这船的领导人
But, after all, you are the master of the ship.
我是
That I am.
小心处理这个 你可以做得比我好
Now, take care of it. I'm sure you can do it better than I can.
你是要说他还会继续拥有客人舱吗?
You're saying that she will continue to have a stage room?
你要继续在聚会上招待她吗?
That you will go on feeding her in the salon?
这个女士的优待会保留的。
The lady's privileges will remain.
乘务员会把你的饭送到你的舱房♥里的
Now the steward will be glad to serve your meals in your cabin...
如果这个对于你来说太重要了
If it's all too much for you.
我必须提醒你这个的重要性。 - 我知道
I must remind you of the consequences. - I recognize that word.
如果所有的德国人对待他们自己像这样的话---
If all Germans had conducted themselves like this...
你想我们今天会在哪里? - 当然不是今天我们在的地方
Where do you suppose we'd be today? - Certainly not where we are now.
你是在对一个党员说话 - 这里不是党办公室。
You are speaking to a party member. - This is not a party office.
记住,这儿没有什么针对我的被记录的东西。
You had better remember there's nothing chalked up against me.
你呢-- - 连一盎司的美国浪姆酒都没有。
Now don't you carry me... - Not even an ounce of Jamaican rum.
听着
Now you listen to me!
我为这个在海里已经很长时间了
I've been at sea too long for this. I know all your talk.
我知道你说的是什么 我会为我所做的负责的 你们这些年轻人
I'll take the responsibility for what I do. You young men...
让这个世界紧张不安
Who keep the world breathless.
这是你们的时代,我知道
It's your time, I know.
但是要实现你们的梦---
But to realize your dreams...
你需要些比残忍♥更多的东西
You'll need something more than brutality.
如果你可以应付的话,你们需要一些仁慈
You'll need, if you can manage it, a little mercy.
你能知道我们的梦是什么?
Now, what could you know of our dreams?
我很好。 多谢
I'm all right now. Thanks.
我不是想伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不是想伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you. Listen.
现在,听着 就是听着,安静的听着
Just listen and be quiet.
如果你叫喊,你会让你自己处于危险的境地
If you scream, you will only place your life in danger.
现在,你要明白我不是党卫军的人---
Now, understand that I'm not an ss man.
我是为英国人工作的德国人
I am a German, working for the British intelligence...
我们计划要夺取这艘船
And 1 am planning to take over this ship.
我要把我的手从你嘴上拿开.
Now, I am going to take my hands away from your mouth...
我不希望你叫喊 不要叫喊
And I don't want you to scream. Don't scream.
我不是党卫军的人.
I'm not an ss man.
我是为英国人工作的德国人 我们计划要夺取这艘船
I'm working for British intelligence. I'm planning to take over this ship.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你别无所选择
You have no choice.
你是个在通往德国的路上的犹太人---
You are a Jew on your way to Germany.
如果你珍视你的生命,你需要我的帮助
And if you value your life, you will need my help...
我也需要你的
And 1 will need yours.
我如何帮助你呢
How can I be of help to you?
没有美国囚犯的帮助,我们不能夺取这艘船
Well, I cannot take over this ship without the American prisoners...
我需要你去和他们联♥系♥
And 1 may need your help to contact them.
为什么你自己不和他们联♥系♥
Why don't you contact them yourself?
我会试的
I am going to try.
但暴露我身份的信息已经从柏林发出了---
But the message exposing me is on its way from Berlin.
如果它在今晚8点前我们正改变时间的时候到了---
And if it comes by 8:00 tonight, when the watch changes...
你就要劝服他们
Then you will have to slip into the hold and persuade them.
他们不会相信任何和我在一起的人
They will not believe any of the men with me.
如果你成功了,我们就会结束这场愚蠢的战争
And if our plan succeeds, we'll be finished with this idiotic war in a few days.
你认为这场战争是愚蠢的?
You think this war is idiotic?
所有的战争都是愚蠢的
All wars are idiotic.
没有什么与别的不一样的
One is not different from the other.
那为什么你在这里?
Then why are you here?
当然不是我选择的
Certainly not by choice.
我是被英国人强迫的 到这场“莫扎特的旋律”中来的
I was blackmailed by a britisher to the strains of Mozart.
我不在乎这场战争 我不在乎谁输谁赢
I am not concerned about this war. I don't care who wins or loses.
但我在乎盖世太保
But I am concerned about the gestapo.
你不知道这些人的本事
You have no idea what these people are capable of.
哦,像---
Like...
就象强迫我和我弟弟做♥爱♥
Like maybe force me to have sex with my brother?
或者别的什么类似的
Or something like that?
和也许杀了贝尔纳--如果他不和我做♥爱♥的话
And maybe kill Bernie if he's not able to have sex with me?
然后也许让我他们所有人睡觉
And, then, maybe make me sleep with all of them...
所有的17人 1小时然后再1小时
All 17 of them, hour after hour.
再1小时,再1小时
After hour. After hour.
安静,安静,安静
Quiet. Quiet.
不要动
Be still.
当你欣赏莫扎特的时候---
While you were listening to your Mozart...
我母亲和我父亲---
My mother and my father were marched...
被赶进毒气灌中杀死
To the gas chamber where they were killed.
你要告诉我盖世太保?
You want to tell me about the gestapo?
滚出去,滚出去
Get out! Get out!
安静
Be quiet.
滚出去 - 安静
Get out! - Quiet!
你好,艾美尔布林克曼
Hello, midshipman Emil brinkmann...
你父亲,佛朗茨布林克曼将军被授予爵士勋章和剑
Your father, general Franz brinkmann, awarded the knight's cross with swords.
工程师 马克莱切尔我希望你在听广播
Engineer Mark leicht, we hope you are listening.
你的兄弟,马克莱切尔,被授予 爵士勋章---
Your brother, major Martin leicht awarded the knight's cross...
在经过在俄♥国♥前沿大胆的轰炸之后
After a daring bombing mission over rostov on the Russian front.
你好,在远东执行任务的穆勒船长
Hello, capt Rolf Mueller, on duty in the far east...
你的儿子,卡尔·穆勒中尉
Your son, it Karl Mueller...
指挥电动鱼雷艇从法国海岸离开---
Commanding a motor torpedo boat off the French coast...
在过去3个月中,击沉了第5艘船---
Having sunk his fifth ship in the last three months...
最后的一次,在一个白天的袭击中击沉了英国船只卡拉佩斯
The latest, a solo daylight attack which sank the British vessel carapace...
他被授予 爵士勋章
Awarded the knight's cross.
太好了 - 祝贺你,长官。
Wonderful. - Congratulations, sir.
真是个好时候
This is a great moment.
长官,任何在你领导下的人都感动光荣 过奖了
It's only fitting to say, sir, that everyone in your command feels honored.
你真是太好了,克鲁斯先生。多谢
That's very kind of you, mr kruse. Thank you.
那个卡拉佩斯,我们看看它的排水量如何
The carapace. Let's see what's her tonnage.
它应该是很厉害的
It must be in the Talbot.
祝贺你,船长.这是个骄傲的时刻
Congratulations, captain. It must be a proud moment.
多谢,基利先生
Thank you, mr keil.
进来吧,先生们
Come in, gentlemen.
祝贺你,船长
Congratulations, captain.
祝贺你 - 太好了
Congratulations. - It's wonderful.
卡拉佩斯在第131页,长官 - 为了你的健康 先生
Carapace on page 131, sir. - To your health, sir.
祝你好运,长官 - 还有你的儿子
Good luck, captain. - And to your son.
为了你的健康,长官
To your health, sir.
他肯定是个优秀的海员
He must be quite a seaman.
嘿,希♥特♥勒♥
Heil Hitler!
嘿,嘿,嘿
Heil! Heil!
爵士勋章万岁
Hail the knight's cross.
他喝醉了
He's a crazy drunk.
嘿!
Heil!
一半的船可以听见他 - 他们能吗?
Half the ship can hear you. - Can they?
告诉我结果 告诉我结果
Tell me about the consequences. Tell me the consequences.
什么?给我阐释这句话
Read me the sentence.
什么是最坏的?
What is the worst?
在你身旁战斗?
To fight war alongside you!
米科尔提
Milkereit...
你这个可怜的傻子
You poor fool.
提高你的声音和他们抗衡
电影精选列表