当然我很感激您的尊贵的努力
Certainly, I have great appreciation for your noble effort...
还有你致力于拯救生命
And your interest to save thousands of lives.
但请恕我似乎更关心我自己的生命
But excuse me if I seem to be concerned for my own life.
不幸的是,盖世太保对你的口碑很高,舒尔德
It's unfortunate you're rated so highly by the gestapo, herr schroeder.
因为我知晓他们对脱党的惩罚
Because I'm told their penalties for deserters...
是比我们的更有戏剧性
Are somewhat more theatrical than ours.
不,他们软禁你 直到战争结束
No, they hold you under house arrest until after the war is over and then...
然后给你一个公正的审判就象他们在英格兰所做的那样,我肯定
They give you a fair trial, as they do in england, I'm sure.
你要意识到你是我的战俘
You realize you're my prisoner?
我可以让你转回到英格兰
I can have you transported back to england...
并且在德国上空从一个英国皇家空军飞机上扔下你
And parachute you out of an raf plane over Germany.
然后同时,一个有价值的英国指挥官被德国人抓住
At the same time, a valuable english officer...
得分将会超过英国
Held by the Germans, will be dropped over england.
人♥质♥的交换就如战争一样古老
Exchange of hostages is as old as war itself.
可能,嗯,勒索更古老些,对吧?
Perhaps blackmail is a little older, huh?
我想神圣的大英帝国沉湎于更现代的道德规范
I thought the holy British empire indulged in more modern ethics.
一些安排正在准备中---为了你去东京登上那艘船
Some arrangements are being made for you to board that ship in Tokyo.
但是即使如果我登上了那艘船,也很可能要遇见德国人
But even if I am put aboard that ship, it still might reach Germany.
不错
That's right.
你可能不能拆除所有的通海阀的电气控制
Or you may not be able to disarm all the charges...
那艘船也可能沉入海底
And the ship might be scuttled.
这种情况下你可能要被淹死
In which case, you're likely to drown.
或者被德国人救起
Or be rescued by the Germans or by the allies.
也或者被同盟国救起 即使如此我们依然可以利用你
In that event, we'll still be able to make use of you.
斯塔特上校 你道德上退化了
Col statter, you are morally degenerate.
在你的事情上,我不能说我被任何道德上的罪恶感所干扰
In your case, I can't say that I'm bothered by any moral nausea.
不,我担心的是这个任务的成功只是你唯一的希望
No, I'm afraid the success of the mission is your only hope.
你不能在加尔各答找到一个更明显的地方吗?
Couldn't you have found a more obvious place in Calcutta?
比如一个公共厕所? - 你期望什么呢?
Like a public comfort station? - What did you expect?
我希望一些更微妙的东西
I'd hoped for something a little more subtle.
可能你期望一个我们当地的妓院吧
Perhaps you'd prefer one of our local brothels.
那么可不可能对于那些不方便之处至少给我一些补偿
It would've at least given me some compensation for the inconvenience.
在回程的时候,我亲爱的伙伴
On the return trip, my dear fellow.
如果你能回来
If you return.
斯塔特,你是一个冷酷的杂种 - 我生在一个寒冷的小岛
Statter, you're a cold bastard. - 1 was born on a chilly island.
这是你的私人财物
Here are your personal effects:
你太太和你家人的照片
A picture of your wife and family...
嗯,一些德国钱
Some German money...
你的结婚戒指
A wedding ring...
和你在柏林最喜欢的酒吧相匹配的书
Book matches from your favorite bar in Berlin...
一些背景材料,另外的指示和一些零碎的东西
More background, further instructions, bits and pieces...
你的狗
Your dachshund.
你没有点泡菜和,嗯,大香肠什么的给我?
Don't you have some Sauerkraut and knackwurst in there for me?
你的徽章
Your insignia.
任何时候都要展示它
Display it at all times.
你是"标准领导人"
You are a standard leader.
S.S的顶尖成员
A top rank member of the ss.
你真是个傲慢,粗鲁,残忍♥,自以为是的家伙
You're arrogant, rude, brutal, conceited...
那对你来说并不困难
Which should not be difficult for you.
也许你想听我唱首歌♥
Perhaps you would like to hear me sing the Horst wessel song?
不,那倒不必
No, that won't be necessary.
这是德国商船的海图
This is a chart used by German merchant ships...
离东京3000海里
The first 3,000 miles outside Tokyo.
我们来研究你所走的路线
We've learned the course of yours.
如果把这个别针放在---
If you place this pin...
北纬14度,东经175度
At latitude 14 degrees north, longitude 175 east...
你可以看见,别针形成了一个圆圈
As you see, it makes a circle.
依赖风和海流 你的船将会进入这个区域---
Now, depending on winds and currents, your ship will enter this area...
在离开日本12到14天之后
12 to 14 days out of Japan.
在这个区域--等着你的---
And within it, waiting for you...
将是一个美国海军部队
Will be units of the American Navy.
那如果我的船耽搁了呢? - 嗯,这个问题很平常
What if my ship is delayed? - Now that's a fair question.
我们的朋友能够等你们一直到第16天
Our friends will be able to wait until the sixteenth day.
所以,你可以有整整48个小时的误差
So you see, you have a full 48 hours leeway.
那还不错
How nice.
那个区域的代号♥是基利圈
The code name for that area is the "keil circle".
你将以基利的身份这执行这次行动
And for this operation, you will be known as keil.
基利
Keil.
船上有多少个通海阀的控制装置? 它们都在船上什么地方
How many scuttling charges are there on the ship, and where are they located?
那是你的谜,你不能期盼我们什么都知道
That's your riddle. We can't be expected to know everything.
船员相信这是个沿着中国海的常规航行
The crew believes this to be a routine passage Down the China sea.
是,会有一段时间只有船长,你和我
Yes, for a while, sir, only the captain, you, and I...
知道我们的目的地
Are to be aware of our destination.
因为某些原因
There are some of the reasons.
你吹口哨,水手? - 是的,长官,我喜欢吹口哨
You're whistling, sailor. - Yes, sir, I like to whistle.
这里关于在船上吹口哨有个迷信的说法
There's a superstition about whistling on a ship.
要当心的 - 我还没在船上
Beat it. - I'm not on a ship yet.
保持身份,基利先生
Stay in character, mr keil.
对不起,但---
I am sorry but...
是 最好还是在开始时提醒他们,不是吗? - 不错,"标准指挥官"
Yeah. Best to enlighten them at the start. - Correct, standard leader.
再见并且好运
Good-bye and good luck.
嘿,希♥特♥勒♥
Heil Hitler.
基利先生
Mr keil...
好运
Good luck.
压住你的怒火 我们在香港跳船
Hold your fire. We'll jump ship in Hong Kong.
安巴驰医生
Dr ambach...
一个受伤的人登船了 - 好的,长官
Injured man coming aboard. - Yes, sir.
你什么时候离开? - 在大概7点钟
Now, when do you leave us? - At point seven.
噢,米科尔提先生
- Mr milkereit. - Sir?
7点钟后,在图表中画出路线76 - 七-六.是的,先生
After point seven, plot course 76. - 76, yes, sir.
对
All right.
船长
Captain...
我荣幸的引见德国人基利先生
I have the honor to present mr hans keil...
他是德国安♥全♥局♥的人 4-E-5分区,远东地区
Of the reich security agency, division 4e5, far east zone.
几小时前我被告知这儿会有个人来
Oh, yes. I was told a few hours ago there'd be such a passenger.
你给基利先生安排船舱了吗? - 是的,长官
You've assigned mr keil a cabin? - Yes, sir.
希望你会觉得舒适
Hope you'll be comfortable. Check with dr ambach...
问问安巴驰医生并告知我什么时候他准备工作
And let me know when that man is ready to report for duty.
他的伤不是那么严重,长官。 - 去安排这件事情吧。
He wasn't that badly hurt, sir. - Just take care of it.
穆勒船长
Capt Mueller...
如果你有时间的话我想知道...
I was wondering if you had a few moments, if perhaps I could...
当我们清理好港口会有很多时间去知道你想知道的,基利先生
After we clear the harbor, there'll be plenty of time to get acquainted, mr keil.
好吧,我期盼着。 - 可我不
Good. I was looking forward to it. - Well, I'm not.
总之,我想知道你来到我的船上的目的
After all, I know your purpose aboard my ship.
布拉纳先生
Mr branner...
右舷发动机,半速
Starboard engine, half speed.
右舷,半速
Starboard! Half speed!
我深信政♥治♥军人是国家的生命源泉
It's my belief that political soldiers are the lifeblood of a nation.
甚至比军队更有用
Even more than the military.
精彩的见解
Wonderful observation.
你是党员吗,克鲁斯先生? - 当然 嗯
You are a member of the party, mr kruse? - Of course, I am.
好的,船长,我希望现在一切正常
Well, captain, I hope that everything is in order now.
的确如此。 - 好的
Its. - Good.
我觉得你开始你的任务早了
I see you're starting your assignment early.
什么? 你在浪费我的时间 我不想在这次旅途中我的下巴被感染
You're wasting your time. I don't plan to have an infected jaw this trip.
坦率的讲,我很吃惊 我觉得你的部门可以更好的使用它的人员
Frankly, I'm quite surprised. I thought your department had better use for its men.
你没有必要如此小心 克鲁斯先生知道所有的一切
You don't have to be discreet. Mr kruse knows all about it.
关于什么呢
About what?
嗯..
Um...
我能够知悉为什么安♥全♥局♥出此计谋 来预备万一
Well, I can see why the security office felt it wise to take precautions.
尽管我是那个喝醉了然后丢失船只的船长
Though, I'm certain that the captain's drinking...
没什么联♥系♥
And the loss of his last ship had no connection.
我不清楚这件事
I don't know about this...
但是我保证,这不是我在这艘船上的原因
But I assure you this is not the reason why I'm on the ship.
根本不是
Not at all.
那依然意味着你要检查我的工作
Which still means you'll be looking over my shoulder.
我不明白为什么你一定要坚持这个想法
I don't know why you persist in this.
这是个很长的航程 我希望你可以发现什么平常的有趣的事情
It's a long voyage, and I hope that we could find some common interest.
你在这儿下棋吗 - 我下
Do you play the chess, sir? - Ldo.
那也许我们可以下棋
Well, then, we perhaps could have a game.
电影精选列表