当然没有,标准指挥官
Certainly not, standard leader.
请坐。 - 多谢。
Take a seat. - Thank you very much.
想抽烟吗
Care for a cigarette?
不,不,我不想抽烟
No, I think I won't have a cigarette.
我到这里其实是一次赌博
My coming here is a gamble...
但我想我对你没有看错
But I think I have not made a mistake about you.
我可以说的直接些吗? - 当然
May I speak directly? - By all means.
我觉得,无论我还是你都不太满意
I think that neither you or I are pleased...
对于...
With...
我希望我没有冒犯你,如果我要求看你得党员证的话
I hope you won't be offended if 1 ask to see your party card.
我的党员证? - 是
My party card? - Yeah.
这是我的党员证。 - 谢谢
This is my party card. - Thank you.
我看到你保持你每一年的捐献
Well, I see you've kept up your yearly contributions.
是的
Yes.
你知道
You know...
总迷惑我的是那些在商业服务业的反话
What constantly confounds me, is the irony of careers in the merchant service.
我们有一个像穆勒船长这样的人在上面
We have a man like Mueller at the top, and...
并且,像你这样的,一个绅士般的德国人
While a man like yourself, a genuine German...
从最好的角度来看
In the best sense of the phrase...
是,嗯,第一指挥官
Is first officer.
但,我不是来这里奉承你
But I did not knock on your door to flatter you.
现在...
Now...
你持什么观点---
What is your opinion...
对于 穆勒船长的训导方法
Of capt Mueller's approach to discipline?
训导? 对
Discipline?
他的方法就如同我们运的货物是和服一样
He approaches it as if we were carrying a cargo of kimonos.
完全正确 现在---
Exactly. Now...
你必须意识到我不仅仅是个乘客而已
You must realize by now that I'm not just a passenger.
当然
Certainly.
而且我在这不是为了计算穆勒船长喝了多少瓶酒
And I'm not here to count the bottles of wine that Mueller drinks.
我必须检查这艘船,所有的部位
It is necessary for me to inspect this ship, all of it.
并且我期望穆勒船长对此并不知情 别人也是。
And I prefer that capt Mueller is not made aware of this or anyone else.
是吗?
Yes.
并且你应该为我安排这些。
And you will be kind enough to arrange this for me.
现在我必须要看看你的党员证,标准指挥官
Now, I must ask to look at your party card, standard leader.
当我们单独在一起的时候请把那个称呼去掉吧,那实在是...
Please drop the title when we're alone. It's...
我能看吗?
May I see it?
当然
Here.
你知道,我...
You know, I'm...
很高兴你要看我的党员证 因为如果你不的话,
I'm happy that you asked me this because if you didn't, I would know...
我知道你不会提高警惕 像你应该的那样
That you were not being as alert as you might be.
我可以问你...
May I ask...
你提出的那个要求的目的吗?
The purpose of your request?
对不起
I am sorry, but...
在现在这种情况下 我不能完全相信任何人
Under the circumstances, I cannot afford to take anyone into my confidence.
但是,嗯--多谢
But thank you.
我可以告诉你的是那是你已经知道的
I can tell you this, which is something that you are already aware of...
并且那是因为有政♥治♥犯在船上
And that is that there are political prisoners on board.
嗯?如果我是个政♥治♥犯---
And if I were a political prisoner...
我可能不会完全的失望 如果这艘船没有抵达波尔多
I would not be completely disappointed if this ship did not reach Bordeaux.
我非常感谢你,基利先生,
I feel I should oblige you, mr keil...
但是,与上司的命令背道而驰地做...
But to act contrary to the orders of my superior...
是,我当然理解 但是,如果你想在任何时候得到我的支持的话---
Certainly, I understand, but if you should feel the need for my support at any time...
我很感激,但是---
I appreciate that very much, but...
我必须考虑一下。
I must think it over.
很正常,这是对的
Naturally. This is logical.
但是,在你考虑的时候我想提醒你
But while you think it over, I would like to remind you...
我们首要的责任
Of our first allegiance.
嘿,希♥特♥勒♥ - 嘿,希♥特♥勒♥
Heil Hitler. - Heil Hitler.
十分感谢, - 晚安
Thank you so much. - Good night.
晚安
Good night.
基利先生 基利先生
Mr keil? Mr keil?
很抱歉打扰你,先生,但这对于我来说不可能
I'm sorry to interrupt you, sir, but this is impossible for me.
我没有准备长途旅程
I'm not prepared for a lengthy voyage.
你能利用你的影响力吗,先生?
Would you use your influence, sir?
我不太明白你的话
I don't believe I understand.
哦,我必须返回东京 我们必须转向
Well, I have to be returned to Tokyo. We must put about.
你有些喜剧感,安巴驰医生
You have a rather original sense of comedy, dr ambach.
我知道我有些荒谬 很抱歉打扰你
I know I sound absurd, and I'm sorry to bother you with this...
但我有些问题,特殊的问题
But I have problems, certain problems.
安巴驰医生,我们都有问题,你说呢?
Dr ambach, we all have problems.
但是,基利先生,那是很严肃的问题
But, mr keil, these are extremely serious problems.
所以...
So...
哦,这样的话...我建议你游回去
In this case, I suggest that you swim back...
因为这只要三周的时间
Because it only takes three weeks...
而且这时候的水不是很凉
And the water is not cold this time of year.
[ 无线电广播 ]这里是在祖国心脏的诺得力可电台
This is radio norddeich, in the heart of the fatherland...
把音乐和个人信息
Bringing music and personal messages...
传递给我们远在寂寞海洋中的战士
To our gallant fighters far away on lonely seas.
感人,是不是? - 习惯它吧,布拉纳
Touching, isn't it? - Get used to it, branner.
它总是跟随着我们
It'll follow us all the way.
这么多年后和你一起回来真是太好了,医生
Good to be back with you after all these years, doc.
看看他
Look at him.
10磅的裤子配2磅的屁♥股♥
Ten pounds of trousers for two pounds of rump.
你在海边小镇可没有这么幽默,你有吗?
You weren't so funny back in Cape Town, were you?
在你犯严重的性病到我那去的时候---
When you came crying to me with a very far gone venereal disease...
对那病我几乎没发现什么方法可以治俞的
Which I found almost impossible to cure.
我们打断广播 带给你特殊的消息
We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a bulletin of special interest.
今天美国飞机第一次尝试袭击德国领土
United States aircraft today attempted their first raid on German territory.
没有太多毁坏
No damage was sustained.
我们的战斗机击落了11架敌人的轰炸机
Our fighter planes shot down 11 of the enemy bombers.
11架? - 我想,
Good! - That's wonderful.
这是向他们炫耀吗? - 当然
That'll show them, huh? - Of course.
11架飞机对美国意味着什么呢?
But what are 11 planes to the Americans...
他们宣称他们将一年造50000架
When they claim they are going to build 50,000 in a year?
米科尔提总是个悲观者
Milkereit was always a pessimist...
程度很深---
Senior grade.
"如果希♥特♥勒♥操纵战争,它是个狂人"
"If Adolf Hitler is steering towards war, he's a lunatic."
1935年,一封给女友的信件中写的
Letter to a lady friend, 1935.
这个女士喜欢保存信件
The lady liked to save letters...
而盖世太保喜欢收集所有的旧的文件
And the gestapo likes to collect all kinds of odd documents.
我在你的服务文件里有那份报告,米科尔提
I have that report in your service file, milkereit.
但是我那时很年轻
But I was much younger.
我不再有那种感觉了
I don't feel that way any longer.
那就保证你的转变是永远的,米科尔提
Yeah, just make sure that your change of heart is permanent, milkereit.
并且以后要确定和少些多愁善感的女士来往
And in the future, make sure to take up with less sentimental ladies.
我以前认识一个女孩唱这个歌♥
I once knew a girl who sang that song.
那个女孩回家了
A girl back home.
家
Home.
差不多两年了
It's been almost two years.
长官!
Sir?
东京来的消息
A message from Tokyo.
关掉那个该死的电台
Turn that damn radio off.
敌舰报告,你在接近
"Enemy ships reported your vicinity.
立即把你的船伪装成英国货船
"Camouflage your vessel as British freighter immediately."
我要上去了,稳住
I'm going up, hold on.
升起右舷船腰部分
Raise the starboard waist!
开始
Get going.
克鲁斯
Kruse?
随我来,很紧急
Come with me. It's urgent.
什么很紧急?
What's urgent?
是紧急情况 来吧
This is an emergency. Come.
考尼而森替我看着这儿 - 是,长官
Cornelson! Take over for me here. - Yes, sir.
克鲁斯
Kruse...
我决定完全相信你
I've decided to take you completely into my confidence.
破坏
Sabotage.
很漂亮
Very clever work.
现在,我相信你知道为什么我在船上了
Now I think you'll know why I am on this ship.
我的指示是让我自己来处理这件事情 但是,现在没时间了
My instructions were to handle this by myself, but now there is no time.
一共有12个
You say there are 12 of these...
电影精选列表