这各注意很合逻辑,嗯?
This is logical.
穆勒船长,你希望承担起责任 对于基利这件事情?
Capt Mueller, are you willing to be answerable for mr keil?
是的
Yes.
我接受这个
I'll accept that.
我不认为我们应当麻烦柏林
I don't think we need trouble Berlin.
我意识到我们伤害了你
I realize that we have offended you.
但是你应该明白我们要小心为上
But you must understand our need for caution.
如果我不理解,那谁还能理解呢?
If I didn't, who would?
无论怎样我很抱歉
At any rate, my regrets.
文戴尔上将
Adm wendel.
感谢你的盛情
And thank you for your excellent hospitality.
晚安,基利先生
Good night, mr keil.
自然的我会电告柏林
Naturally, I'll radio Berlin.
明天的这个时候,你会有个完整的报告的
By this time tomorrow, you should have a complete report.
同时,留意他的行为
Meantime, keep an eye on him.
船长,多谢你的友好 那很令人感动
Capt Mueller, thank you for your gesture. It was very kind.
你们这些先生自己都不相信自己人
You gentlemen wouldn't trust your own embalmer.
好好享受你之后的24小时,那也许是你最后的时间
Enjoy your next 24 hours. They may be your last ones.
他们会到柏林验证
They're checking with Berlin.
那个带你来这里的官员有没有问过你的名字?
没有 - 好
No. - Good.
你必须保证严守秘密
You must promise to keep your mouth shut.
对什么严守秘密?
Keep my mouth shut about what?
对你是什么人的事实---
About the fact that you're...
一个 犹太女子?
A jewess?
说这个词是不是很困难?
Is it so difficult to say the word?
我没有什么因为你是个犹太女子而针对你的
I have nothing against you because you are Jewish.
没人能选择自己的父母
One can't choose ones parents.
这是你的意思吗? - 不,那不是我的意思
Is that what you mean? - No, that is not what I mean.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down!
是我的儿子
That's my son.
他喜欢你
He'd like you.
另一方面,他也许喜欢砍掉我的头
On the other hand, he might prefer to lop off my head.
为什么你憎恨尊重你的人?
Why do you resent being treated with respect?
我来看看 你的名字:埃丝特·利维
Let's see. Your name: "Esther Levy".
莱薇不行.我们怎么称呼你?
Levy won't do. What shall we call you?
科恩?夏皮罗?
Cohen? Shapiro?
你想,前面是个长时间的旅途,你最好收敛你的骄傲
Look, there's a long trip ahead. Put a lid on your pride.
那样你会觉得舒服些
It's worth it to make yourself comfortable.
并且让你感觉很体面
And let you feel decent.
如果你希望的话
If you wish.
好,那给我针和线
Then lend me a needle and thread.
我很愿意去让这套衣服---
I'd like to make this outfit a little more attractive...
变得对集中营更有吸引力
For the concentration camp.
当我们到达波尔多的时候---
When we reach Bordeaux...
这份报告会丢失
This report will be lost.
幸运的话---
And with luck...
可能你也会找到忘掉你自己的方式
Perhaps you may find a way to lose yourself there, too.
很抱歉这是我所能做的最多了的
I'm sorry. It's the most I can do.
你想和我睡觉吗?
Do you want to sleep with me?
或者你做这些只是因为你有一个善良的心
Or you're just doing this because you're kind-hearted?
年轻的姑娘,即使是这种冒犯---
Young lady, even this kind of impudence will not stop me...
也不能阻止我对待你 简单的对待象其他人那样
From treating you simply as another member of the human race.
好吧
All right.
在美国,我和我被称为戈达德的家庭住在一起
In America, I lived with a family named Goddard.
米科尔提 因为你在驾驶舱 你可以突然的抓住船长
Milkereit, since you are on the bridge, you can take the captain by surprise.
我自己? - 鲍克会和你一起做
Alone? - No, Boeck will be with you.
嗯,登克曼,你和霍夫曼要制♥服♥后甲板的警卫
Donkeyman, you and Hoffman will overpower the guard on the rear deck.
我们如何让那些囚犯和我们一起干?
But how do we get those prisoners with us?
我会找到方法 去尽快和他们说的。
Well, I will have to find a way to speak with them as soon as possible.
首先我们要考虑这个风险
I would first like to consider all the risks before making...
这没什么可考虑的了
There is nothing to consider.
还是考虑你要面对即将缠绕到你脖子上的绳索吧---
Consider how your face will look with a piano wire around your neck...
当克鲁斯把他的报告发给盖世太保时。
When kruse sends his report into the gestapo.
但是,没有这些囚犯我们没有机会
But without those prisoners, we have no chance.
即使有他们,我们也没有机会
Not even with them.
如果我们夺取了这艘船,我们离美国海军只有两天的路程。
If we take over the ship, we are only two days away from the American Navy.
你知道现在什么对我来说是好的吗?
You know what looks very good to me now?
海星岛
Starfish island.
登克曼
Donkeyman...
你说过对这个岛的机会---
You said the odds against this island were...
是什么来着,15比1?
What, 15-t0-1?
那机会对于这个计划来说是多少?
14比1
14-to-1.
我们必须做出决断
We must make a decision.
好
Yes.
我们干吧
Let's go.
哦,戈达德小姐,这是...
Miss Goddard, this is...
指挥官基利
Standard leader keil.
你好
How do you do?
戈达德小姐是个美国人 她在德国学习
Miss Goddard is an American girl. She studied in Germany.
哦?我们很高兴你能和我们同行
Well, we are delighted to have you with us.
是--是我的徽章打扰了她吗,嗯?
Is it my insignia that disturbs her?
船长,我的房♥间在哪里? - 就在这
Captain, where is my room? - Right here.
好吧,很明显的你分享了船长对党卫军的情绪
It's obvious that you share the captain's sentiments about the ss.
就象我告诉船长,这是个很长的旅途
As I told capt Mueller, it was a long voyage.
是的
Yes.
棋可能很困难找到人下了,基利先生
Chess partners are very difficult to come by mr keil.
嗯,很明显如此
Evidently.
好吧
戈达德小姐
Miss Goddard?
戈达德小姐? - 谁? 是我
Miss Goddard? - Who is it?
基利 我能和你说两句吗?
It's mr keil. Could I speak with you one moment?
门下面有缝隙
There is a crack under the door.
对你来说很容易爬进来
It should be easy for you to crawl through it.
每天早晨7点钟,一个官员和2各船员---
At 7:00 every morning, an officer and two crew members...
要监督囚犯的锻炼
Will supervise the prisoners exercise.
然后,武器要锁在军械库
After this duty, the weapons will be locked in the ordinance room.
现在我明白了这个舱口盖 在囚犯舱室上面的那个昨晚被锁住了
Now I understand the hatch covers over the prisoners hold were closed last night.
你肯定喜欢蒸气浴
You must like steam baths.
从现在开始,这个舱口盖要保留部分的开启
From now on, the hatch covers will remain partially open...
因而警卫要有武装
And therefore, the regular watch in the area will be armed.
我们做事是为了我们的幸福,长官 不是为了敌人的幸福
I acted for our well-being, sir, not towards the enemy's.
我不会允许这个破坏我吃早餐的兴致
Well, I won't let it spoil my appetite for breakfast.
很高兴能这样,长官
I'm glad of that, sir.
停止 这是国际惯例 我们有权利听
There's international rules! We got a right to be heard.
我们要为他们安排?
Shall we arrange it for them?
我喜欢在这里...
I would like to be there...
当你们尝试劝服那些鸟 去加入盖世太保时
When you try to convince these birds to join the gestapo.
终有一天会很高兴拜访美国的,嗯?
Some day it will be a pleasure to pay a visit to America.
那将是多么好的事情呀 - 同时,让我们挥霍一下。 多谢
This will be wonderful. - Meanwhile, let's eat. Thank you.
保持移♥动♥, 快走
Keep moving. Let's go.
保持移♥动♥。 你,去叫医生
Keep moving! Call dr ambach.
马上带他们到医院. 你,跟着他们
Take him over to the hospital right away. You, follow them.
船长,紧急情况 一个囚犯受伤了。 我们不能叫醒安巴驰医生
Captain, emergency! A prisoner's hurt. We can't rouse dr ambach.
给我吗♥啡♥
Get me the morphine.
情况不好,但还坏不过你做的好事
It's bad, but not as bad as the racket you're making.
怎么了? - 这儿没有吗♥啡♥
What's the matter? - There's no morphine here.
我去找
I'll get it.
你有用的,起来帮助他人
You can be of use. Go up there and help.
你在上边这儿,我们在地牢里出汗
You, up here. Us, sweating in a dungeon.
你们这些人早晚要结束富裕的生活 - 闭嘴
Your kind always wind up living rich. - Shut up.
闭嘴,你这个怪人 我们厌倦了听那些垃圾
Shut up, you crackpot. We're sick of hearing that garbage.
什么?你是什么意思?
What's this? What do you mean?
他是说我是个犹太人
He means I'm a Jew.
你把吗♥啡♥藏在哪里了?
Where do you hide the ship's morphine?
很严重的发热让我 - 吗♥啡♥在哪里,安巴驰医生?
This damn fever gets me now. - Where is the morphine, mr ambach?
吗♥啡♥?这里没有吗♥啡♥
Morphine? There is no morphine.
不,不,不 那是我的,那是我的
No, no, no. It's mine.
我买♥♥的给我自己用的 那是我的,那是我的
I brought it aboard the ship myself. It's mine. This stuff's mine.
那是我个人的东西 - 不,你不能拿这个 你不能,船长
电影精选列表