Raised your voice against them.
你不知道结果会如何
You don't know about the consequences.
如果证明你根本不是党卫军的人的话,
Wouldn't it be wonderful...
这不是好的吗?
If it turned out you're not an ss man at all?
他们会证明你是他们中的一员---
是食人族的一员
Into a cannibal.
这最美好的,文雅的男孩---
The most wonderful, gentle boy...
嘿 食人族
Heil cannibals!
嘿!
Heil!
嘿!
Heil!
所有人各就各位
Take your stations. Everybody.
随我来
Come with me.
告诉所有的工作人员在大厅集♥合♥
Tell all the officers to assemble in the salon at once.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
我们要说的观点在这儿 并且我希望你能做为一个见证人
The point we spoke about. It's here, and I need you as a witness.
继续
Now, go on.
情况突变
Things are falling apart.
基利控制不了了
Keil can't do it.
我能
I will.
确实,他在痛饮,但他会好起来的
Sure, he is on a spree, but he'll work it off.
我在航行日记中记录下这件事情
I've made this entry in the ship's diary.
"穆勒船长身心无法承担起船长的职责
"Capt Mueller is mentally and physically irresponsible...
因为他一直沉迷于狂饮中"
"Due to alcoholic over-indulgence."
安巴驰医生会证明这个
Dr ambach will confirm this.
我不会接受一个因瘾君子对一个酒鬼的诊断的
I wouldn't take coke-head's diagnosis of a cockroach.
安巴驰医生,穆勒的问题是长♥期♥的
Mr branner, Mueller's illness is chronic.
自从他上次船被鱼雷击中后他开始酗酒
He was drunk when his last ship was torpedoed.
很难相信
It's hard to believe.
基利先生?
Mr keil?
嗯
Yeah.
真是不幸,但他是对的
It's unfortunate, but he is correct.
这种情形下我想问么必须听从克鲁斯先生
And under the circumstances, I think we must follow mr kruse.
为了这艘船的安全 我现在接管船长一职
For the protection of the ship, I am now taking command.
通告你们,解散
Inform your men. Dismissed.
克鲁斯上尉
Capt kruse?
船长,是关于我的健康.
Captain, it's for my health.
穆勒不理解这个 我没有那个不能活下去
Mueller didn't understand this. I can't live without it.
我会看看你需要什么的 但那不会是吗♥啡♥
I'll see you get what you need, but it won't be morphine.
这个家伙试图溜进囚犯舱时被抓住了
This one here was caught trying to sneak into the prisoners' hatch.
是吗?
Really?
好吧,可能,那是他想去的地方
Well, perhaps that's where she prefers to be.
把她扔到那个洞里去,和其他人在一起
Take her down in the hold with the others.
去吧
Go ahead.
我不想打扰,但这真是令人不快
I don't mean to interfere, but this is disgusting.
很感谢你的帮助,基利先生
Thank you very much for your help, mr keil.
是
Yeah.
乘务员 - 是,长官
Steward? - Yes, sir.
哦,我被告知现在你是... - 是的
I have been told that you are now... - Correct. Here.
在这个袖子上缝第四个条纹
Sew the fourth stripe on the sleeve.
这是规定 - 是 长官
It's regulations. - Yes, sir.
如果这次能行
If this works out...
当我们把克鲁斯钉在桅杆上时 我想要前排的位置
I want a front row seat when we nail kruse to the mast.
那些人人准备好了吗? - 是的,
Are the men ready? - Yes.
他们会的
They will be.
但要假设那个女孩没有劝服那些囚犯
But suppose the girl can't persuade those prisoners?
那样我会尝试从这下去--
Then I'll have to try to get down there when the watch changes...
然后说服他们
And persuade them myself.
好的,但是那需要一些时间
All right, but that will be a while.
假设我们相信那个叫基利的家伙
Suppose we believe this guy keil.
他的计划是什么?
What's his plan?
你们在下面点火
You start a fire down here.
然后你们开始尖叫
Then you scream your lungs out.
你们爬上这个梯子
You climb up the ladder, and when you get to the top...
呼喊,奔跑,散开
You yell, run, and scatter.
你开玩笑吗,女士?
Are you kidding, lady?
他们会等着射杀这个洞里所有我们的人
They'll be waiting up there to shoot us full of holes.
不,火光会迷惑警卫 然后基利的同伙会制♥服♥他们
No. The fire will confuse the guards, and keil's men will overcome them.
你们不能仅凭尖叫赢得一场胜利. 你们需要武器
Honey, you can't win a battle just by yelling. You need guns.
你们会有武器的
We'll get guns.
枪,枪 他们在哪里得到武器?
Guns, guns. Where are they gonna get guns?
一个官员和我们是一伙的
One of the officers is with us.
他会袭击船长并拿到军械库的钥匙
He'll attack the captain and take the keys to the ordnance room.
这计划太荒谬了,让他们自己干吧 嘘!
The whole stunt's cockeyed. Let them try it alone.
他们人数多. 9个对40个
They're outnumbered. It's nine against 40.
So?
那怎么的?那我们加入他们,嗯?然后就是2 到1个对我们
So we join them, huh? And then it's only 2-to-1 against us.
那足够了
That's enough.
我们来假设我们加入基利他们
Let's suppose we make this keil circle.
我们会得到一杯咖啡和通往金色大门的门票
We get a cup of coffee and a first class ticket to the golden gate.
然后怎样? - 然后我们得到其他的好东西 还有美酒
Then what? - Then we get good and drunk.
在装满啤酒的浴缸里睡上一个月
Sleep for a month, huh? Get a bath tub of beer.
我们会看这个姑娘是否还在简陋的酒吧
We'll see if the girls are still at shany's bar.
那是我的!我说“是"
Well, don't be such a hero.
不要如此“英雄”,你会得到一个吻和两周的假期
You'll get a kiss and a drink and two weeks shore leave.
在那之后,你将再次回到前线
And after that, you'll be back on the frontlines again.
在沸油中游泳,并且像一条鱼一样被煮熟
Swimming in burning oil and boiling like a mackerel.
让我们投票表决. 我同意
I say, let's vote on it. And I'm for it.
我也同意 - 好样的 你怎么说
I'm with you. - Good man. What do you say?
我也参与
I'll go along, fellas.
那之后,你会重返前线
Okay. - That's it. Come on, huh?
好, - 10个人,啊?
All right, I'm in. - Ten, huh?
对 5个人 - 多数服从少数原则
Against five. - Majority rules.
是的 - 真是见鬼了
Yeah. - The hell it does.
是吗,这是自己的国会 嘘
This ain't the congress.
那我们可以不算你去试一试 - 你这个该死的.
- Okay, man. Then we'll try it without you. - The hell you will.
你会毁了这个计划,你会害死了我们的
You blow this, and they'll kill us all.
那不是真的
That's not true.
你以为这个杂种会让你们排成一排
Come on. Do you think those bastards will string you up...
然后给我们冰激凌吃 就因为我们不干这件事?
And serve us ice cream just because we laid off?
在这里放火
Listen... - Start a fire here...
然后他们惩罚我们在这里的所有人
And they'll be damn sure every one of us is in on it.
他是对的
He's right.
看,对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我们应该利用这个机会
We'd take the chance, you see...
但是那必须是我们大家都同意
But it'd have to be all of us.
我更想利用我在战俘集中营的机会
I'd rather take my chances in a prison camp.
我更想现在就利用我的机会
Hell, I'd like to take mine right here.
你和我 两个人
You and me both. - Sure.
不要担心,宝贝. 我们都是不错的家伙
Don't look so worried, baby. We're all nice guys.
当然
Sure.
你保留了太多的自我
You kept too much to yourself on the old blue dolphin.
如果你和我们在一起一段时间,你也许会有很多乐趣
If you'd spent a little time with us, you might have had some fun.
而且 宝贝,我们现在除了时间什么也没有
And, baby, we've got nothing but time from now on.
你疯了吗?拿开你的手
Are you kidding? Get your hands back.
有一件事情你很在行
There's one thing you're good for.
停!别打了
Stop it. Break it up.
如果你想要,你可以拥有
You can have it if you want it.
你也可以
And you.
或者你 加入其他人
Or you. Join the others.
让他们保守秘密
Make them keep their word.
让他们保守这个秘密
Make them keep it.
克鲁斯 - 我在
Mr kruse? - Yeah?
长官,文戴尔上将的电报
Sir, a radio message from adm wendel.
文戴尔?
Wendel?
多谢
Thank you.
我会处理这个所谓的基利先生的
I'll handle the so-called mr keil.
米科尔提! 米科尔提!
Milkereit! Milkereit!
现在你要告诉我这个是怎么回事?
Now you will kindly tell me what this is all about.
我现在可以开始新一局了
I can start a new one now.
看见没有?
You see?
很不错
It's very nice.
是的,布拉纳
电影精选列表