基利先生,我既没有时间也没有兴趣和你下棋
Mr keil, I have neither the time, nor the desire to play chess with you.
穆勒船长,嗯...
Capt Mueller...
我并不习惯于这种不友好的表示
I'm not accustomed to unfriendliness.
并且,
And...
坦率的讲,我对此也没有什么准备
I quite frankly... I was really not prepared for it.
你和s.s 有什么特别的争论吗,船长?
Do you have some particular quarrel with ss, captain?
我确定你们SS的先生们是很有价值的...在陆地上
I'm sure that you ss gentlemen are very valuable on dry land...
但在船上我有工作要做
But on this ship I have a job to do.
但我在船上如何影响你的工作了呢?
But how does my being on board this ship affect your job?
我的船员 你在船上的消息已经传开了并且他们恐惧的要死
My crew. Word's gotten around that you're aboard, and they're scared to death.
真是荒谬
This is ridiculous.
也许并不荒谬 我必须要求你要限制你的活动范围在你的船舱里---
Ridiculous or not, I shall have to ask you to confine yourself to your cabin...
甲板上和大厅
The deck, and the salon.
我不想让你干扰他们的或者我的工作
I don't want you to interfere with their work or mine.
你是说---
Do you mean...
我要明白我在船上不能自♥由♥的行动?
Am I to understand that I will not be free to walk around the ship?
是的,就是那样
Yes, just that.
海军部描述你是一个乘客...
The admiralty described you as a passenger.
所以你有对于乘客来说所有的隐私和限制
So you will have all the privileges and the restrictions of a passenger.
他们并没有题及这个船长不仅愚蠢而且神经质
They failed to describe the captain as not only foolish but ill-mannered.
那是他们的过失 - 穆勒船长,
Well, that's their blunder. - Capt Mueller...
我不能容忍♥这种粗鲁
I don't have to put up with this sort of rudeness...
我想我应该建议你对我要尊重一些---
And I would like to suggest that you show a little more respect for me...
对于我的当局 同时也对于我所代表的组织
For my authority, and for the organisation that I represent.
我是这艘船的主人 在这儿你是在我的管辖下
I am the master of this ship. You're under my authority here.
克鲁斯先生
Mr kruse...
你会证明船长不仅无礼而且不合作。
You will attest that the captain is not only insulting but uncooperative.
当我们抵达波尔多的时候,我会完完全全的汇报这些
I will make a full report of this when we reach Bordeaux.
波尔多?
Bordeaux?
如果我们抵达波尔多我唯一关心的报告是...
The only report I care about, if we reach Bordeaux...
是穆勒船长成功的指挥着船
Is that capt Mueller brought the ingo
经历了15,000英里的航程
On a 15,000 mile journey through enemy waters...
通过了敌人的水域 装载着宝贵的货物
With a precious cargo, successfully.
尽管在这次旅途中他没有下棋
Even if he didn't play chess on the way.
我希望我们的关系是融洽的
I hoped that our relations would be pleasant...
但现在看来,并不是这样 晚安
But I see that they won't. Good night.
如果你不介意,船长 我要去打桥牌
If you will allow me also, captain? I'm due on the bridge.
凯尔先生
Mr keil?
真是令人无法忍♥受 - 嗯?
That was outrageous. - Yeah, perhaps.
请允许我替他向你道歉 - 不,不 你很善良
Allow me to apologize for him. - No, no. You're very kind...
但这与你无关
But this is not your concern.
但是,无论如何,我不打算顺从他的意愿
But, anyway, I don't intend to comply.
但不幸的是,标准指挥官,我必须敦促你照他的意思去做
Unfortunately, standard leader, I must urge you to do as he says.
他是指挥官,直到波尔多
He is in command until Bordeaux.
直到波尔多? 是
Until Bordeaux? Yeah.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
你的观测在第八次钟响时结束。 - 好的,长官
Your watch is on at eight bells. - All right, sir.
转速:1,200稳定
Revolution's 1,200. Steady.
肯定是老鼠咬着电线了 反正在这艘船上没有多少东西可以吃
Must have been a rat chewing on a wire. Not much else to eat on this ship anyhow.
你好,先生
Hello, sir.
什么?
What?
我在找我的鸟
I'm looking for my bird.
你看不见吗?
Are you blind?
你在轮机舱工作? - 我是登克曼,先生
You work in the engine room? - I'm the donkeyman, sir.
嗯?你叫登克曼? - 不
Your name is donkeyman? - No.
他们是这么称呼司炉工的
That is what they call the stoker.
噢. 对
Yeah.
我希望我的鸟没有打扰你,先生
I hope my bird isn't disturbing you, sir?
没有
Not at all.
你是在监视下被带到这这艘船的人们中的一员吗
You are one of the men who was brought on the ship under guard.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
对你的指控是什么
What is the charge against you?
我是政♥治♥犯,先生 - 政♥治♥犯?
1 am a political prisoner, sir. - Political prisoner?
错误的指控?
Falsely accused?
不,先生 不是错误的指控
No, sir, not falsely accused.
救生演习,救生演习, 个就个位
Boat drill! Boat drill! To your stations!
个就个位
Everybody, to your stations.
是时候让他们知道真♥相♥了
It's time the men knew the truth.
你会在演习后给他们讲话吗?
You'll address them after the drill then?
我会在佛拉尔得婚礼上致辞
I wouldn't make a speech at the fuhrer's wedding.
你给他们讲吧
Address them yourself.
你看见我们的乘客了吗?
Have you seen our passenger?
他应该是在第二位的
He's supposed to be at number two.
不 但我确定他会照顾好他自己的
No, but I'm sure he can take care of himself.
噢,我也确定他会 但他应该在他自己的位置的
Oh, I'm sure he can, but he's supposed to be at his position.
可能他在等着专人邀请他
Perhaps he's waiting for a personal invitation.
最好到你的位置上去,安巴驰医生 - 噢,是
Better get to your station, dr ambach. - Oh, yeah.
凯尔先生
Mr keil?
稳住救生艇
Hold the boats!
复位那些救生艇
Re-stow them!
工作人员和船员在前甲板集♥合♥
Officers and crew, assemble on foredeck!
工作人员和船员在前甲板集♥合♥
Officers and men, assemble on the foredeck.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
参加你的演习
Attending your boat drill.
你是告诉我你始终在这儿吗?
Are you telling me you've been here all along?
当然不是
Certainly not.
我的船舱里没有救生衣 所以我被迫去给自己找了一件
There was no life jacket in my cabin, so I was obliged to find one for myself.
我找着一件在....
I managed to locate one in this...
你的机器仓库里 那个有着肮脏的洞的那个
Machine shop of yours which, incidentally, is a filthy hole.
那个船舱没有想到会被占据
That cabin wasn't supposed to be occupied.
我们不会被鱼雷击中,对吧,船长?
Well, we're not being torpedoed, are we, captain?
只是个演习,对吗?
It's just a boat drill.
安全起见,你们要知道 我们的目的地不是中国海岸
For security purposes, you had been told that our destination was the China coast.
那不是实情
That is not the fact.
这个航程,所以不会在几天内结束
This voyage, therefore, will not end in a few days.
它也许要另外多上80天
It will require another 80 days.
航程的终点是法国的一个港口
Journey's end will be a port in France...
那个光荣的被我们的军队占领的港口
Occupied gloriously by our countrymen.
从现在开始所有的警戒都会配备武器
From now on, our watches will be armed.
就是很小的不正当的行为也是不能容忍♥的
Not the slightest misconduct will be tolerated!
噢,多谢, 克鲁斯先生,很好
Thank you, mr kruse. That's fine.
警戒人员不会配备武器 这第一指挥官误会了我的命令
The watches will not be armed. The first officer mistook one of my orders.
至于你们这些有不良记录的人---
As to those of you with bad records...
你们要听从命令 就象我们一样
You will toe the line, as we all will.
解散
Dismissed.
但是,长官
But, sir...
我以前从未指挥过监狱船
I have never captained a prison ship before...
我现在也不打算
And don't intend to now.
你的朋友今天怎么样? - 很好,先生
How is your insane friend today? - Fine, sir.
噢
Well...
这是我第一次在货船上的旅程
This is my first voyage on a freighter.
我发现很有趣
I find it interesting.
很有趣
Very interesting.
这是什么机器
What is this machine here?
绞盘。 - 绞盘?
The winch. - Winch?
绞盘用来吊起货物的
The winch for lifting the cargo.
噢,对了 这是货舱,对吗? - 是的,先生
Oh, yes, this is the cargo hold? - Yes, sir.
你是如何把它们运进来的 - 为什么问这个,从甲板上,先生
How do you get in? - Right from the deck, sir.
当你掀开装货口盖就可以了
Once you get the hatch cover off.
你得意思是这下面没有通道...
You mean there are no connecting doorways down below...
从一个货舱连到另一个 - 没有,先生
From one cargo hold to the other? - No, sir.
在货船上没有,先生
Not on a freighter, sir.
最好小心些
Better be careful.
哪天你得鸟和海鸥一起飞走了
One day, this bird of yours might fly away with a seagull.
我向你保证---
I promise you...
在船抵达港口前
Before this ship reaches port...
会有个SS杂种死在船上
There's going to be one dead ss bastard on it.
请进
Comein.
哦,标准指挥官
Oh, standard leader.
请进 - 希望没打扰你
Come in. - 1 hope I'm not disturbing.
电影精选列表