片名:谍舰(美国)
Morituri 1965
不, 那不是种被出♥卖♥♥♥的感觉,长官
No, it's not a sense of betrayal, sir.
我没有感觉到
I don't feel that.
但是我被告知我将负责我们下一个关卡
But I was told I would have command of our next blockade-runner.
我似乎看见了我自己在这个桥上登上这艘船
I've seen myself on the bridge, taking this ship...
从小日本到波尔多
From Japan into Bordeaux.
你知道我在哪里看见我自己吗?
Do you know where I see myself?
在布里盟,和我太太在我自己的家里
In bremen, at home in bed with my wife.
你有太太吗,克鲁斯? - 没有,长官
You have a wife, kruse? - No, sir.
噢,那么也许在东京这儿还不错,对吧?
Well, perhaps here in Tokyo it's just as well.
克鲁斯先生,这些货物
Mr kruse, this cargo...
万能的上帝,我们怎么会需要这些货物呢
God almighty, how we need this cargo.
穆勒船长是个很有经验的人
And capt Mueller is a man of such experience.
看这儿
Look here.
明天我的经验置我于此---如果好的话,新的日本潜艇
Tomorrow my experience puts me here, on a fine new Japanese submarine.
我会给我们的朋友展示狼群战术...
I am to show our friends the wolf-pack tactics we use...
我们过去在大西洋经常消灭很多联合舰队
To erase so much allied shipping in the Atlantic.
一个我不屑的委任,你知道
An assignment I do not Cherish, you see.
我很感激你安排的这个职位,文戴尔上将
I'm grateful for the way you put it, adm wendel.
我安排的职位是第一指挥官或者上将, 我们会按安排好的去做。
The way I put it is that, first officer or admiral, we do as ordered.
另外,如果一切按计划进行的话
Incidentally, if everything goes according to plan...
我们的路线就应该会穿越成功
Our paths may cross.
长官,穆勒船长在这儿急迫的要见您
Sir, capt Mueller's here to see you. And he's impatient.
真是个倒霉的早晨 没有人满意
It's a bad morning. Nobody's satisfied.
让穆勒船长进来吧
Ask capt Mueller to come in.
文戴尔上将,在商船队...是由船长选择自己的船员的
Adm wendel, in the merchant Navy, the captain chooses his own crew.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
如果我同这些人一起出海,我会被诅咒
I'll be damned if I'll ship with these. Two murderers.
两个谋杀犯,还有两个用致命武器袭击他人
Two more, "assault with deadly weapons”.
这一个,盗窃政♥府♥财物
This one, "theft of government property".
另一个,彻底的政♥治♥敌人
Another, an outright political enemy.
这不是很好的方法让这些杂种
It's also a good way to return these bastards...
回到德国去得到他们应有的惩罚吗
To Germany for the punishment they deserve.
对不起,我无法接受他们
I'm sorry, I cannot accept them.
但这是人只是少数,船长...
But they're only a handful, captain...
我可不想让这少数几个蛆毁了我的汤
I don't want a handful of maggots in my soup!
现在我们给你我们能找每一个可靠的人
Now, we've given you every reliable man we could find.
我必须提醒你,穆勒船长,你是没办法承担拒绝的后果的。
And must I remind you, capt Mueller, that you can't afford to protest?
现在,克鲁斯先生,你能让我们两个人单独待一会儿吗
Mr kruse, would you leave the two of us alone?
站在这儿,克鲁斯先生
Stand right there, mr kruse.
文戴尔上将将要说..
Adm wendel is about to say that my last ship...
就是我在印度洋最后一次出海给鱼雷击中
Was torpedoed in the Indian ocean.
嗯,那时大家都知道的事情,没什么丢脸的 - 在那次袭击中
Well, that's common knowledge... - But at the time of the attack...
我喝了一肚子甜酒
I had a skinful of rum.
穆勒船长报告说他站在桥上三天
Capt Mueller reports that he stood on the bridge for three days...
下巴也化脓了
With a festering jaw.
是矛枪造成的,吃了药,但没有用
It was lanced. Drugs were administered. No avail.
所以,穆勒船长尝试用酒
Therefore, capt Mueller tried liquor.
说那样可以减轻些他的痛苦
It is said to have afforded him some relief.
但鱼雷攻击并不知道我喝醉了
The torpedo didn't know I had been drinking.
我们并不能会见那个鱼雷攻击
We cannot interview that torpedo!
令人满意的是上将还保留着对你的信心
Be satisfied that the admiralty retains confidence in you.
相信我,穆勒,接受这艘船 你会对自己拾起很多信心
Believe me, Mueller, take the ship. You'll save yourself a lot of consequences.
我不能承担任何你的后果
I can take any of your consequences.
我没有牵涉你
I wasn't referring to you.
但,你知道,在家里他们倾向于相信...
But you see at home, they are inclined to believe...
那些 特定的行为世代相传
That certain behavior runs in the family.
我儿子?
My son?
他在北海区域负责,是不是
He's on duty in the north sea area, isn't he?
我儿子是个很好的官员 最好的一个
My son is a splendid officer. One of the finest.
他们不能 - 是的,穆勒,他们那样做了
They wouldn't. - Yes, Mueller, they would.
他们必须那样
They have.
这货物,科兰先生可能是今天在这个世界上
The cargo, mr crain, is perhaps the single most important...
最重要的东西了
Item in the world today.
嗯,斯塔特上校,你想喝点咖啡吗? - 不,多谢
Col statter, would you like some tea? - No, thank you.
这些货物,科兰先生,是橡胶 - 橡胶?
The cargo, mr crain, is rubber. - Rubber?
一艘被称为 INGO的船
A ship called the ingo will leave Tokyo...
将会带着7000 吨♥的橡胶离开东京
Carrying 7,000 tons of raw rubber.
七千吨♥的橡胶,科兰先生
7.000 tons of rubber, mr crain...
将让所有的德国♥军♥队在车轮上
Will keep the entire German army on wheels...
至少3个月
For at least three months.
嗯
Um.
音乐影响您了吗? - 没有
Is this music disturbing you? - No.
您想听第二乐章吗?
Would you like to hear the second movement?
不
No.
很高兴您能欣赏我的画
I'm glad you admire my painting.
我在苏黎世买♥♥了这幅画
I bought this kirschner in Zurich.
虽然花了我很多钱,但我无法抵抗它的诱惑
Yeah, I paid too much for it, but I couldn't resist it.
你是从苏黎世来的吗,科兰先生?
You come from Zurich, mr crain?
是的,我家住在那里。
Yes, my family lives there.
克雷恩先生
Mr crain...
你没有家
You have no family.
你是个德国人 舒尔德先生
You're a German, herr schroeder.
你住在印度的英国控制区
You've been living in a British dominion here in India...
拿着假的瑞士护照至少3年了
On a forged Swiss passport for the last three years.
你是一个工程师破坏军团的预备指挥官
You were a reserve officer in an engineer demolition battalion.
那天你收到命令去述职责
The day you received orders to report for duty...
你回到了你的国家然后你被安排离开德国
You turned your back on your country...
连同你的大部份资金
And managed to leave Germany with most of your funds.
我不奇怪---你会找到我.
I'm not surprised, sir, that you found me.
我唯一奇怪的是你用了那么长的时间. - 噢,但是并非如此.
I'm only surprised that it took so long. - Oh, but it didn't.
我们并不需要你,直到现在
We've not had any need for you, until now.
我们惊讶的是你从未为你的盟军服务
What we're astonished at is that you never gave your services to the allies.
而是隐居与此 - 我隐居?
But buried yourself out here. - Buried myself?
我觉得我在这里有我想要得所有的东西
I think I have here all that I could possibly want.
我有我的书和音乐,还有合适的艺术收藏
I have my books and my music and a modest art collection.
并且不时的美女的拜访和,嗯,
And a visit from a beautiful lady from time to time.
我最看重的是我的隐私
And what I value most is my privacy.
不,让我节省你宝贵的时间吧,斯塔特上校.
Now let me save you some valuable time.
我并不想炸掉那艘船
Col statter, I have no intention of blowing up the ship.
我们不是想 让你炸掉那艘船 那恰好是我们不想的
We don't want you to blow up that ship. It's precisely what we don't want.
我们想让你保护那艘船
We want you to save that ship.
去保护它? - 舒尔德先生
To save it? - Herr schroeder...
如你所知,同盟国极缺橡胶
As you know, the allies are desperately short of rubber.
就如德国一样想要这批货物
As much as the Germans want their cargo...
我们更想要它,我们想夺取它
We want it more, and we mean to capture it.
噢,这样,那为什么你找我?
Yes. Well, why do you come to me?
德国封锁者---下达了命令对于敌人临近时要沉船
German blockade-runners have orders to scuttle at the approach of an enemy.
但是,如果一个工程师,一个破坏专家
But if an engineer, a demolitions expert, boards that ship...
登上那艘船并且拆除所有的通海阀的电气控制
And disarms all the scuttling charges...
当船长想沉船时 那将会让船长大吃一惊
When the captain goes to scuttle, he's gonna be a very surprised captain.
并且同样令人吃惊的会是:这个工程师,如果他可以活到老
And also surprised will be the engineer, if he lives to a ripe, old age.
噢,显然的这里有很多条冒险的路---可能不会成功
Obviously, there are ways in which this adventure might not succeed.
是,可能有一千个,你说呢?
Yeah, perhaps a 1,000, huh?
但是如果成功了,同盟国将会很感激
But if it does, the allied governments are gonna be very grateful indeed.
但如果失败了呢?
And if it fails?
德国人会杀了他
The Germans would shoot him.
我们当然必须有个专家
We would've preferred a professional, of course.
但在东京附近这里没有一个合格的人选---能及时赶到这里
But there wasn't a qualified man anywhere near Tokyo to get him there in time.
舒尔德
Schroeder...
如果我们夺取了7000吨♥橡胶
If we capture 7,000 tons of rubber...
这将会挽救万千的生命并缩短对希♥特♥勒♥的战争
It's gonna save thousands of lives and shorten the war against Hitler.
斯塔特上校
Col statter...
除了你计划中的明显的自杀性外
Besides from the obvious suicidal aspects of your scheme...
我个人并不相信的是:战争总是政♥治♥冲突的解决方式
I personally don't believe that war is ever a solution to political conflict.
那战争总是证实了什么呢?
What do wars ever prove?
男人,女人和孩子被屠♥杀♥
Men, women, and children are slaughtered...
然后是下一代
And a generation later...
朋友是敌人,敌人也是朋友
Friends are enemies, and enemies are friends...
然后整个愚蠢的循环重新开始
And then the whole stupid cycle starts over again.
电影精选列表