Yes. Branner.
开火,开火
Fire! Fire!
等着,随我来
Brandt, come with me.
鲁兹 你看着他们
Lutz, you cover them.
登克曼 军械库
Donkeyman, the ordnance room.
快投降
Surrender!
好,好的
All right! All right!
我们投降. 别开枪
We give up here. Don't shoot.
我们完了
We are finished.
上来
Come up.
上来!排成一队
Up. Get in line.
好了
All right.
我们去找另外两个
Let's find the other two. Branner?
布拉 布拉那 去轮机舱
Mr branner, take the engine room.
考尼而森 去后甲板
Cornelson, the foredeck.
有个橡皮艇
There is a rubber boat.
在船中部
Midships.
我们可以把它翻过船侧面,然后跳下去
We can heave it over the side and jump after it.
只要两分钟我们就消失了
We'll disappear in two minutes.
快
Come on.
我们可以成功的
We can make it.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
现在我要炸掉这艘船
Now I blow up the ship.
干吧
Do it.
有谁看见我的鸟了吗?
Anybody seen my bird?
我找不到它了
I can't find him.
我的宝贝不喜欢枪声
My baby hates the sound of guns.
它吓得毛都掉了
Scares the feathers off him.
基利在哪里?
Where's keil?
基利在哪里?
Where's keil?
基利
Keil?
基利在哪里?
Where's keil?
基利在哪里?
Where's keil?
他躲在传动轴那
He is hiding in the propeller shaft.
快去
Move!
到下面抓住他 - 是,长官
Take the prisoners below. - Yes, sir.
检查救生艇
Search the lifeboats.
穆勒船长
Capt Mueller?
那,文戴尔上将是对的了 - 是的
So adm wendel was right. - Yeah.
但现在没有时间说这个了
But there is no time for this.
为什么不?
Why not?
你的叛乱失败了。 - 还没有呢
Your mutiny has failed. - Not yet.
你曾说过---
You once said that...
最坏的结果就是和像克鲁斯
The worst consequence would be to have to fight...
这样的人并肩战斗
Alongside men like kruse.
这有另外一条路
There is another way.
这有个会合点,在那里一艘美国船在等着我们
There is a rendezvous point where American warships are waiting for us...
-在东经175度北纬14度的地方
At 14 degrees north, 175 degrees east.
你有个选择
You have a choice.
不管我是谁,我不是叛国者
Whatever else I am, I'm not a traitor.
你的儿子也不是
Neither was your son.
滚出去 滚出去
Get out. Get out.
好吧 我会的
Yeah, I will.
在这儿 在这桥上
There! On the bridge!
出去,滚出去
Out! Get out!
滚
Move!
不,不, 不
No.
基利先生,请不要
Mr keil, please, don't.
轮机舱被炸成碎片了
The engine room is torn to pieces.
船舱正在进水
She's flooding.
弃船
Abandon ship.
弃船
Abandon ship!
弃船
Abandon ship!
快
Hurry up!
快
Hurry up!
救命,救救我
Here.
这儿,这儿,在这儿
Over here.
但是,长官,求你了
But, sir, please...
我在我应该在的地方.我要留在这里
Now I am where I belong. I intend to stay here.
想在,你们都上船去
Now over the side, all of you.
船长 - 照我说的做
Captain. - Do as I say.
克鲁斯先生
Mr kruse!
这边
Over here!
这边
Over here!
这边
Here.
快,克鲁斯先生
Come on, mr kruse.
这边
Over here.
穆勒船长
Capt Mueller.
基利先生
Mr keil?
你这一段时间应该不需要那个木筏了
You won't need that raft for a while.
什么? 那是什么?
But what is it?
发生了什么事情?
What's happened?
嗯----
Well...
猪油,凝固了
The lard. It solidified.
把洞给堵住了
Plugged up the hole.
我们大概还能漂浮多久?
How much longer will we remain afloat?
至少两个小时
Well, it's lasted two hours.
也许再多两个小时
Maybe another two, maybe 10...
也许10个--除非我们先把它弄破
Unless we break up first.
10个小时
Ten hours.
我们往哪个方向漂呢?
In what direction are we drifting?
我们一天内不能漂得那么远
We couldn't drift that far in days.
这可能要花去一艘全速行驶的军舰6或者7个小时
It would take a warship going full anead a good six or seven hours.
穆勒船长
Capt Mueller...
我没想到你会考虑发无线电消息给我,嗯?
I don't suppose you would consider sending a radio message for me?
你不是很狡猾,基利先生---
You're not very subtle, mr keil.
但是我钦佩你的勇气
But I must admire your courage.
你是个勇敢的人,穆勒
You're the one with courage, Mueller.
这需要真正的勇气---
It takes real courage...
去面对 你的儿子变成了一个残忍♥的狂热分子
To see your son turn into a merciless fanatic...
并且依然坚信你腐朽的信念 关于祖国
And still believe in your mildewed concepts of the fatherland.
我羡慕你
I envy you.
我希望我有如此的信念
I wish I had so much to believe in.
如果你没有信念,为什么你要炸掉这艘船呢?
If you have nothing to believe in, why did you blow up the ship?
现在来看,那没什么关系,不是吗?
That doesn't matter now.
电影精选列表