通海阀控制器? - 是的
Scuttling charges? - Yes.
很有效
That's sufficient.
2个或者3个就可能让船沉下去,所以我们要保护好这些
Two or three could probably sink the ship, so we will have to cover them all.
现在
Now...
在这个货舱里有多少人
How many are there in this hold?
2个
Two.
它们在哪里?
Where are they located?
一个在那边,这个通道的尽头
One is over there, at the end of this opening.
从船尾桅杆放一根绳索
Run a cable from the aftermast...
到这个甲板
To this deck.
是,船长
Yes, captain.
最后一个在这下面
The last one's down here.
什么东西在这些桶里
What is in the barrels here?
那些桶? - 是猪油
Barrels? - Yeah.
猪油
Lard.
猪油? - 是的
Lard? - Yeah.
几百吨♥ 从冲绳运来的
A few hundred tons from okinawa...
用来做人造黄油和蜡烛的
For making margarine and candles.
我们甚至有些乌龙茶
We even have a small shipment of oolong tea.
多谢
Thank you.
哦,告诉我,克鲁斯,控制这些控制器的开关在哪里?
Now tell me, kruse, where is the master switch for these charges located?
在舵手室
In the wheelhouse.
在舵手室? - 是的
In the wheelhouse? - Yeah.
那我相信船长有着唯一的钥匙吧?
Well, then I'm sure, the captain has the only key, huh?
当然
Of course.
我想这个还没有被改动
I think this one has not been tampered with.
一切正常
It's all right.
12 个控制器,并且只有轮机室的2个被破坏了
Twelve charges and the only two damaged are in the engine room.
那个司炉工
The donkeyman.
我会让他好看 - 等一下
I'll make short work of him. - No. Wait, wait, wait.
无论是谁,我们看他什么时候露出马脚
Whoever it is, we watch them play out their hand.
但是我们应该通告船长
But the captain ought to be notified.
决不能
Certainly not.
这种情形下任何人都要被怀疑
Under these circumstances, everyone is suspect...
即使你
Even you.
看这儿
Look here. There's help.
非常幸运 发现一艘单独的美国船
Very fortunate circumstance to find an alone American ship.
很幸运
Very.
我们应该重新无线电联♥系♥,上将
We have made radio contact with the ingo again, admiral.
它在路上呢,而且一切很好
She is on course and all is well.
你的船要去哪里? - 澳大利亚
Where were your ship going? - Australia.
你是做什么的? - 我是外科医生的助手
What is your occupation? - I am a surgical aide.
你为什么要去澳大利亚?
Why were you going to Australia?
我是医疗小组的一员
I was a member of a medical team.
你在柏林出生?
You were born in Berlin?
是的
Yes.
你的父母都是在柏林出生的?
And your parents, also born in Germany?
是的
Yes.
那么....一个德国姑娘在敌人的船上
So a German girl on an enemy vessel.
是什么给你这个荒谬的想法,我是德国人?
Whatever gave you the absurd idea I was German?
你不是德国人,那你是什么人?
If you're not a German, what then?
我是反德国人
I am anti-German.
船长,幸运始终伴随着我们
Captain, luck's still with us.
雾变得浓了
The fog is coming in a lot thicker.
你知道东京之外的封锁者的歌♥吗,保森
You know the chantey of blockade-runners out of Tokyo, bosun?
"9天之后,一切会好---10天之后,水手很小心"
Nine days out, all will be fair. Ten days out, sailor, beware.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
船长,乘务员已经做好了点心.
Captain, the steward has just made a strudel.
好 我喜欢边喝咖啡边吃它
Good. I'd love it with a cup of coffee.
我让人再次仔细检查了发动机
I've had the men go over the engines again.
气缸盖压力正常,转速增加
Cylinder head pressure's normal, rev's increasing.
你肯定非常无聊,基利先生
You must be getting very bored, mr keil.
很抱歉船上没有推牌游戏或者乐队
I'm sorry we don't have shuffleboard or a band.
哦,我能给自己找些事情做,船长
Well, I've been able to occupy myself, captain.
我正在我的船舱里研究动物生活
I've been studying the animal life in my bunk...
还有风和海潮以及...
And the wind and waves.
哦,风和海潮 对于我们来说很好
Well, the wind and the waves have been very good to us.
他们当然是,我们几乎比预期的提前了一整天
They certainly have. We're nearly a full day ahead of schedule.
是的,并且这艘旧船仍然没有散架
Yeah, and the old tub is still glued together.
所以帮帮我,我开始喜欢上它了
So help me, I'm beginning to get fond of her.
长官
Sir?
一些船,两个不同的编码 很强的信♥号♥♥
A number of ships. Two different codes, very strong.
信♥号♥♥很强,长官
Signals are much stronger, sir.
他们可能是在这个水域的被封锁的城市
They might be a city block away in this porridge.
克鲁斯 - 船长?
Kruse. - Captain.
阴影 - 这儿,盯住她,船长
Shadow! - There! Pinned her, too, captain.
英国人.
Englishmen.
"拉姆和郝特"的D级改进型
Improved d class of lambert and holt.
英国人
Englishmen...
像我们一样
Like ourselves.
三艘船截断船的去路
Three ships off port bow!
护卫舰!
Convoy!
护卫舰
Convoy...
我们在他们的中间
And we're in the middle of it.
我们现在怎么办,长官?
What do we do now, sir?
克鲁斯先生...
Mr kruse...
右舷20度
20 degrees to starboard.
与护卫舰保持平行。 - 是,长官
Keep parallel to the convoy. - Yes, sir...
右舷20度
20 degrees to starboard.
我们骗骗他们,年轻人
We bluff, young man.
并且我们相信奇迹
And we believe in miracles.
船长
Captain?
这儿有艘驱逐舰---
Captain, there's a destroyer...
直对着我们--
Heading straight for us.
一艘美国船,
American, benz-class.
4座炮,10 个鱼雷发射管
Four guns, 10 torpedo tubes.
能达到36节
Makes 36 knots.
很好,发给他们勋章
Good. Send them a citation.
船长,迫在眉睫
Captain, it's a matter of minutes.
克鲁斯先生,发出常规警告
Mr kruse, sound the general alarm.
不要响汽笛
Don't sound the horn.
这可能是例行的潜艇巡逻,然后离开
He may be on routine sub patrol and bear off.
所有人员各就各位,除了广播室,轮机室和驾驶台
All men to stations except radio, engine room, and bridge.
长官,无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥收到了,驱逐舰要求身份辨认
Sir, radio message received. Destroyer wants identification.
告诉尼森先生发送:"英国船圆石柱号♥在航行"
Tell mr nissen to send, "British stonehenge in convoy".
慢慢发送,并且要含混不清 - 含混不清,长官?
And send it slowly and garbled. - Garbled, sir?
尼森先生知道什么意思
Mr nissen knows the meaning of the word.
快去 - 是,长官
Now move! - Yes, sir.
谁给我根雪茄
And somebody bring me a cigar.
常规警告
General alarm!
常规警告, 不要用汽笛
General alarm! Don't use the horn!
他们会很快识破我们的伪装的
They are bound to see we are a fake pretty soon.
我们会被送到战俘营,也许是夏威夷的那个
We'll be sent to a prisoners-of-war camp, maybe in Hawaii in the sun.
快,亲爱的,带上我们
Come on, darling, take us.
快,亲爱的,快
Come, take us, darling. Come on.
登克曼,我们再等什么? 我们开始吧
Donkeyman, what are you waiting for? Let's go.
我先处理一件事情
First, I've got a piece of business to take care of.
800码
Eight hundred yards.
700码
Seven hundred.
600码
Six hundred.
500码
Five hundred yards.
350码
Three hundred fifty.
它改变路线了
He's changing course.
它离开了
He's bearing off.
我们摆脱它了
We are getting away with it.
他们以为我们是真的
They think we are real.
我不知道他们怎么想的,但现在谁把我的雪茄点着
I don't know what they think, but it's time somebody lit my cigar.
你,霍夫曼,爬到上面弄停响声
You there! Hoffman! Get off the deck and kill the whistle!
船长,驱逐舰命令我们立即停下接受登船检查
Captain, the destroyer has ordered us to stop immediately for boarding.
这儿,长官
Here, sir.
电影精选列表