我们把一艘橡皮艇放到船的边上?
To take one of those rubber boats and put it over the side?
如果在晚上, - 没人会看见我们
If it's night. - And nobody sees us.
到达小岛的机会也许只有15比1
The chances of making the island would still be 15-to-1.
我们必须利用我们能有的任何机会
We must take whatever chance we have.
现在这儿有3个通海阀控制器我还没有拆除
Now, there are three scuttling charges that I have not yet disarmed.
我会继续拆除通海阀控制器---
I will continue to disarm the charges...
当我们被盟军战舰拦截的时候。
In the events that we are intercepted by an allied warship.
现在,我们都同意吗?
Now, are we all agreed?
是的,我们同意
Yes, we do.
停止发动机 缓慢后退
Stop engines. Slow us down.
停止发动机 缓慢后退,长官
Stop engines. Slow us down, sir.
降低踏板 - 降低踏板,长官
Lower the gangplank. - Lower the gangplank, sir.
降低踏板 - 你们所有的人
Lower the gangplank! - All you men here...
降低踏板
Lower the gangway.
快! 做完它
Hurry up! Get it over with!
"我们会继续观察无线电沉默直到战俘转移完成."
We'll continue to observe radio silence until after transfer of prisoners.
什么战俘转移? - 我们要回复吗,长官?
What transfer of prisoners? - Shall I send a reply, sir?
是的,告诉他们船长跳下船了
Yes. Tell them capt Mueller just jumped overboard.
你拆除了它吗? - 是的,只剩下两个了
Did you disarm it? - Yeah, there are only two left.
欢迎登上汽船克里斯蒂那
Welcome aboard the steam ship Christina.
多谢船长
Thank you, captain.
总是很高兴见到一个真诚的瑞典船长
It's always nice to meet an honest Swedish skipper.
你肯定喜欢位于中立的立场 你象圣诞树一样辉煌
You must enjoy being a neutral. You're lit up like a Christmas tree.
我很高兴我不再是英国人
Well, I'm glad I'm no longer english.
你在100码内到来,在我的腹部放置了一枚鱼雷
You came within 100 yards of putting a torpedo in my belly.
你的驱逐舰几乎在我的咽喉上布了一枚深海炸♥弹♥
And your destroyers almost put a depth charge down my throat.
回到位置 - 回到位置,长官
Back to stations. - Back to stations, sir.
所有人回到位置
Back to stations! Everybody!
那,我--我确定我知道为什么你如此渴望的返回日本
I can certainly see why you were so obstinate back in Japan.
现在我插手你15名犯人的监管 对每一个人的审问报告---
I now hand you custody of 15 prisoners. Interrogation report on each.
就象这个女孩
As well as one on the girl.
我没什么可留下的了
Nothing is spared me.
你会发现那个很有趣的
You will find that one very interesting.
克鲁斯 - 船长?
Mr kruse? - Captain.
护送这些犯人到5号♥甲板中间
Escort the prisoners to twin decks number five.
是,长官. 走
Yes, sir. Move!
等一会
Just a minute.
考尼而森先生 我当然不会把她和那些人放在一起
Mr cornelson, you certainly wouldn't put her up with them.
考尼而森先生,暂时带她到我的船舱
Mr cornelson, take her to my cabin for the time being.
现在,文戴尔上将--
Now, adm wendel...
我知道 我知道这些新的“货物”是个负担,船长
I know. I know. This new cargo is a burden, captain.
这就是为什么你无线电请求我们
I suppose that's why you radioed the request...
在这个会合点
But not the reason for this rendezvous.
你就不担心我可能这个时候有一点点顽固吗?
Were you afraid I might get a bit too obstinate this time?
我们考虑那个了,穆勒 我们考虑那个了
We thought of that Mueller, we thought of that.
你们现在想和我喝点什么吗?
Now that you're here, would you join me for a drink?
好
Fine.
我不能错过这个机会向你祝贺
I wouldn't have missed this chance to congratulate you personally.
躲避护航队,真是个了不起的航海艺术
Slipping in and out of that convoy. Remarkable seamanship.
过奖了
Thank you.
很感激的是船长有个监管人在船尾
Very gratifying for a captain who has to have a keeper on his tail.
监管人?
Keeper?
你一定要玩游戏吗?很好
Insist on playing games? Very well.
那个你们这些绅士派来船上的乘客。
The passenger you gentlemen put aboard.
我们派人到船上?
Someone we put aboard?
嘿,希♥特♥勒♥
Heil Hitler.
嘿,希♥特♥勒♥ - 嘿,希♥特♥勒♥
Heil Hitler. - Heil Hitler.
文戴尔上将,指挥官布♥什♥
Adm wendel, cmdr busch...
这就是我的乘客 安♥全♥部♥的凯尔先生
This is my passenger, mr hans keil of the security office.
文戴尔上将,很高兴见到你
Adm wendel, it's a pleasure to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你,基利先生 - 多谢
1am delighted, mr keil, to meet you here. - Thank you.
很高兴见到你
Glad to meet you.
你们部门并没有通告我们你的到来
Your department didn't notify me of your assignment.
很奇怪
Oh, that's strange.
我提交了我的委任状到大使♥馆♥了
I presented my credentials to the embassy.
那自然 那你是我离开东京之后被授权的吧
Naturally. Well, then, your venture was authorized after I left Tokyo.
是,也许是吧
Yeah, perhaps.
无论如何,这不是场冒险 我在此就如一个乘客
Anyway, this is not a venture. I'm just here as a passenger.
请坐 - 谢谢
Please, sit down. - Thank you.
东京之前你在哪里?
Where were you before Tokyo?
我不能透露这些
I'm not able to reveal this.
毫无疑问的是秘密信息?
Secret information, no doubt.
机密
Classified.
先生们
Centlemen.
我保证一件事情
I'll wager one thing.
但你们离港的时候
When you left port...
你们没有想到 会遇到两位德国海军部的官员
You didn't expect to run into two officers from the German admiralty.
从未有过如此奢望
Never hoped for such luck.
就象我的朋友伯纳德维博曾说过---
Well, as my friend bernhard weber used to say...
如果你可以设想一种情形,那是---
If you can't imagine a situation it is...
你知道旅长维博吗?
You knew brigade leader weber?
维博? - 从党卫军军官学校
Weber? - From ss leadership school.
你应该在那里读书吧?
You went there, of course.
哦,当然1938年的那届
Yeah, sure, class of 1938.
奥丁林奇将军当时是指挥官
General ordenlichter was the commandant then.
你知道他吗?
Are you acquainted with him?
哦,是的 - 他是个优秀的人
Yes. - He was a wonderful man.
38届的
Class of '38.
那你应该知道旅长维博
Well, then you must know brigade leader weber.
政♥治♥评价部门的主席
The chief of political evaluation.
哦,维博,维博
Weber. Weber.
是的,我想起他了
Yeah, I remember him.
我看到你抽英国的石南烟
I see you smoke an english briar.
令人惊讶的观察
An amazing observation.
你应该从事反间谍的工作
You should be in counter-intelligence.
是的,我的确是
I am.
真的吗? - 坦率的讲---
Really? - And frankly...
我们想判定的是---
What we would like to determine is...
你到这个船上来做什么
What you're doing on board this ship.
没什么比这个更重要了---
Nothing more important than...
做一个乘客
Being a passenger.
但是我很高兴你们能有如此的兴趣
But I'm so flattered with your interest.
我还没有完成我对旅长维博的评论
Well, I never did finish my remark about brigade leader weber.
那个政♥治♥评价部门的主席。 - 是的
The political evaluation chief. - Right.
但令人吃惊的事实是那个人根本不存在
An astonishing fact is that he doesn't exist.
我虚构了他
I invented the man.
当然他不存在
Of course, he doesn't exist.
先生们,我不想让你们觉得困窘---
Gentlemen, I don't wish to embarrass you...
但是,这种审问的方式是幼稚的,不是吗?
But really this kind of interrogation technique is childish.
我们在指挥官学校中头两个星期就学到这个了
We learned this in the first two weeks of leadership school.
但我被你们的好奇心迷住了
But I am fascinated by your curiosity.
你也许会少些着迷 如果我告诉你,也许你也是个虚构的人
You would be less fascinated if I told you that perhaps you, too, are an invention...
指挥官基利 - 好了,先生们
Standard leader keil. - Now, gentlemen...
如果不是 基利 我们现在就不能在这艘船上了
If it wasn't for mr keil, we wouldn't be aboard this ship.
他阻止了我沉船. 我已经把手放在开关上了
He stopped me from scuttling her. I had my hand on the switch...
基利想我应该保留这艘船
And mr keil thought that I was going to stay with her...
并且尽力阻止我
And did his best to stop me.
在他做这些的时候,你们的狼群
And while he was doing that, your wolf-pack...
消灭了护航者
Blasted the convoy.
所以,你们看,如果他不拖延了我几秒钟
So, you see, if he hadn't delayed me for a few seconds...
7000吨♥宝贵的橡胶 可能已经沉入海底了
7,000 tons of precious rubber would have been at the bottom of the sea.
那 基利先生很擅长演戏了
So mr keil is capable of a nice, sentimental gesture.
那并没有消除我的疑虑 - 我找不到原因去探讨这些---
That doesn't clear up my doubts. - I see no reasons...
那只涉及到我的部门
To discuss matters that concern only my department.
并且现在,文戴尔上将,让我用非常简单的语言通报你---
And now, adm wendel, let me notify you in very simple terms.
安♥全♥部♥会非常详细的通告你
The security office will be informed in every exact detail...
关于你的干涉 清楚了吗?
As to your interference, is that clear?
基利先生,我不会允许--- - 先生们
Mr keil, I will not permit you... - Now, gentlemen.
这不是个真正的问题,你们应该做的是电告柏林
There is no real problem. All you have to do is radio Berlin.
好主意
Yeah, excellent idea.
电影精选列表