克鲁斯先生。关闭发动机 - 停止发动机,长官
Mr kruse, halt engines. - Halt engines, sir.
停止发动机 - 停止发动机
Halt engines. - Halt engines.
发动机停止
Engines halting.
弃船
Abandon ship.
弃船
Abandon ship.
弃船
Abandon ship!
弃船,上救生艇
Into the boats!
我们要打开通海阀吗,长官? - 你去吧,我会处理这个
Are we scuttling, sir? - Get on. I'll take care of it.
上救生艇
Get in the boats, men!
快点,快,快
And hurry up there! Hurry up!
升起绳索
Hold the line!
船长,等一下
Capt Mueller, wait!
为什么你不上救生艇
Why aren't you in the lifeboat?
不要不必要的浪费你的生命
Don't throw your life away needlessly.
你疯了
You're insane.
我完成这个之后就上救生艇
I'll be over the side as soon as I finish this.
克鲁斯, 稳住救生艇
Mr kruse, hold the lifeboats.
所有人员返回岗位
Everybody, back to stations!
长官
Sir! Sir!
伯拉纳先生报告说轮机室准备好了
Mr branner reports engine room ready.
尽你全力,全速向前
Full ahead. Give me everything you can deliver.
右舷满 - 右舷满
Hard to starboard. - Hard to starboard.
我们要利用这雾气
We'll make for that fog bank.
也许我们能过从这里溜走
Maybe we can sneak out of here.
舵手,你在读什么
Helmsman, what's your reading?
0-0-7,长官
One, one, zero, sir.
转舵2方位点
Port two points.
转舵2方位点 - 米科尔提先生,克鲁斯先生。 长官?
Port two points, sir. - Mr milkereit? Mr kruse?
彻底改变路线
= sif radical change of course.
转变哪条路,长官? - 转成第二条路线
Which alternative, sir? - Put us on course beta.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
科尼而森先生 - 是,长官
Mr cornelson? - Yes, sir.
他们会散发出对我们的描述到从这里到中途的每一个间隔
They'll send our description to every skiff between here and midway.
叫保森到我的住处,我们要再次更换伪装
Call bosun to my quarters. We change camouflage again.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
基利先生 - 怎么?
Mr keil? - Yes.
我错误的评判了你,基利先生
I have misjudged you, mr keil.
我从未如此想过
I never for one moment thought that...
你尝试救我
You might try to save my life.
你们S.S 的先生不是经常显示...沙蟹的仁慈的
You gentlemen of the ss don't usually display the humanity of a sand crab.
坦率的说,我没办法帮助我自己
Well, to be honest with you, I couldn't help myself.
好了,先生们,是上帝或者元首带来这场雾吗?
Well, gentlemen, was it god or the fuhrer that brought the fog?
感谢两者,还有船长
Thank both, and the captain as well.
哦,的确 我必须说他利用了他的智慧 - 是的,他真的很有才干
I must say, he used his wits. - Yeah, he was brilliant.
是的
Yeah.
米科尔提,我们在哪个方向前进
Milkereit, in which direction are we headed?
对不起 我们的路线是机密的
Sorry, our course is classified.
你到现在为止不认可能...我对于通常的条例是例外的吗?
Don't you think that perhaps by now I am an exception to the general rules?
作为一个领航员,我不能允许... - 就这一次,用用脑子吧
As navigation officer, I can't allow that... - Just for once, use a little common sense.
那是你的责任,长官
It's your responsibility, sir.
基利先生
Mr keil...
这是我们现在的位置 - 是的
This is our present position. - Yeah.
这是我们以前的路线,几乎正东方向
This was the old course, almost due east.
现在这个是我们现在的路线 看见了吗?
Now this will be our new course. See?
是的
Yeah.
那是咖啡吗? - 是的
Is that coffee over there? - Yeah.
能给我来杯咖啡吗? - 当然
Can I have a cup please? - Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要加糖吗? - 一茶匙就可以
Do you take sugar? - One teaspoon full.
给你咖啡 - 哦,多谢
Here's your coffee. - Oh. Thank you, very kind.
这是新的路线,对吧 - 新路线,不错
Yeah, now, this is the new course. - This is the new course. Yeah.
我们这样浪费了很多时间 - 7天
But we lose a lot of time this way... - Oh, yeah, several days.
你掉了你的别针 - 不,不
You must have dropped your pin. - No, no.
我在地图上从不能测量距离
I never can measure distance on the map.
我就是想测出从这里到这里有多远
I was trying to find out how far it is from here to here.
哦,简单
That's very easy.
马上就能知道 从这里到这里
Just a moment, from here to here.
是220英里
It's 220 miles.
哦,真奇怪 只有两英寸
You know, it's strange. It's only about two inches, and yet it's...
比从 莱比锡到杜塞尔多夫还远? - 对的
Further than leipzig to Dusseldorf? - Yeah, you're right.
这是小岛
This island, it's not...
离它太近不危险吗? - 哦,不, 那是无人居住的
It's not dangerous to go so close? - No, it's uninhabited.
它对于我们和美国人都没有什么战术价值
It's no tactical value for us or the Americans.
哦,他的形状很奇怪. 象个海星
It has such a strange shape. It's like a starfish.
你笑什么? - 哦,那是他的名字,海星岛
What are you laughing for? - That's its name. Starfish island.
海星 . 可笑
Yeah, I guess.
是的,这很有趣 我以前从未看见过它
This is certainly interesting. I've never...
克鲁斯 失陪了
Seen it before. Kruse, would you excuse me, please?
一会见 - 多谢 好的,好的
I'll see you a bit later. - Sure, sure. Thank you.
标准指挥官
Standard leader?
标准指挥官
Standard leader.
好吧
All right.
我们到我房♥间去吧
Shall we go to my room?
我的房♥间就在这儿
Mine's right here.
骗局结束了
Your swindle is over.
什么骗局?
What swindle?
真是个十足的欺骗:"你不想要这艘船抵达波尔多"。
It's damn plain that you don't want this ship to reach Bordeaux.
你们期望我什么?
What do you want of me?
我们希望听见你能给我们什么好处
We want to hear what you've got to offer.
并且如果我们不喜欢呢
And if we don't like it...
我们就把这个交给克鲁斯或者船长
We turn this over to kruse or the captain.
米科尔提
Milkereit.
多少人在你这里? - 我们还有另外四个人
How many are there of you? - We have four others.
4个,而且没有官员? - 没有
Four. And there are no officers? - No.
你和这些人在一起多长时间了?
How long have you been together with these men?
我们从伪装船的时候开始交谈 我看见你堵塞了汽笛
We started to talk during the camouflage. And then I saw you jam the whistle...
从而意识到你也反对希♥特♥勒♥
And realized you also were in the fight against Hitler.
我看我被爱国者包围了,嗯?
I see I am surrounded by patriots.
不只这些人
Not these others.
如果他们抵达德国他们就会被杀死
If they reach Germany, they will be finished.
我认为你也会被杀死
Yeah, I think you will be finished also.
是的,我知道
Yes, I know.
我始终想知道是不是就是因为这个我被委任到这艘船上
I keep wondering if that's why I was assigned here on this ship.
我们有着同一个目标: 保住我们的性命 对吗?
We all have the same goal, to keep our heads on our shoulders.
每次我们巧遇 都在通海阀控制器附近
Every time we bump into each other, it's near a scuttling charge. Am I right?
是的,我在尝试拆除这些控制器
Yeah, I was trying to disarm them.
你的计划是什么? - 眼下还没有计划
What's your plan? - Now there's no plan.
在我们改变路线之前,我们直驶向盟军的埋伏
Before we changed course, we were headed straight for an allied ambush.
埋伏?
An ambush?
是的,那儿有美国战舰在等着我们 但现在结束了
Yeah, there were American warships waiting for us, but now it's finished.
你们的计划是什么? - 我们还没有什么计划
What is your plan? - We haven't any plan.
这儿只有一个机会了
There's only one chance then.
那个小岛,星什么的
This island, star something.
海星岛? - 海星岛有多远?
Starfish island? - Starfish island. How far is it?
大概3000海里
About 3,000 miles.
多少天到?
How many days?
大概15天
Roughly 15 days.
15天
Fifteen.
当我们经过的时候,离它有多近?
How close do we come to it when we pass?
大概70到80英里
About 70 or 80 miles.
米科尔提先生
Milkereit!
米科尔提先生 - 稍等一会,长官
Milkereit! - Just a second, sir.
不好意思,长官,我刚躺下
Excuse me, sir, I was just lying down.
好的
That's all right.
米科尔提,我需要我们新线路的所有的
Milkereit, what I need is a report of all the winds and currents...
风向和海流的报告
Of the new course beta.
越快越好 - 是,我会做的
As soon as possible. - Yes, I will do it.
好 - 是
Okay? - Yes.
是不是可能---
Would it be possible...
当我们经过小岛时
When we pass this island...
电影精选列表