安全
Clear.
这里有具尸体
We have a dead body in here!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
他妈的
Fuck.
不是你干的 对吧
You didn't do it, right?
不是我♥干♥的
No, I didn't do it.
我必须得问一下的 兄弟 对不起
I gotta ask the question, man. I'm sorry.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
我跟你说过不要和她有瓜葛
I told you not to get involved with her.
你知道埃米莉是个疯子
You knew Emily was crazy.
我知道 我知道
I know! I know!
我告诉过你 她精神有问题
I told you she was nuts.
我本该听你的
I should have listened to you.
好吗 我太傻了
All right? It was stupid.
要是警♥察♥见到你带着这东西
If the cops catch you with this,
他们肯定会二话不说先开枪的
they're gonna shoot first, ask questions later.
带着这个赶紧走
Just get the fuck outta here with that.
谢谢 你是个好朋友
Thank you. You're a good friend.
- 我知道 我知道 - 好朋友
- I know. I know. I know. - Good friend.
我就是个他妈的蠢朋友 天啦
Fucking dumb friend, that's what I am. Jesus.
我已经同侦探们谈了三个小时了
Oh, I just spent three hours with detectives.
我都不知道还有什么可说的
I don't know if there's anything more I can say.
我们只是想再问几个问题
We just have a few more questions.
你丈夫之前有提起过埃米莉·海因斯吗
Did your husband ever mention Emily Hynes before?
打扰一下 你们是谁 我是她的律师
I'm sorry. Who exactly are you? I'm her attorney.
乔·贝尔森 这位是我的同事
Joe Bilson. My associate,
简·克莱门特 绑♥架♥救援专家
Jane Clemente, kidnap and rescue.
你们不是警♥察♥
So you're not cops?
我们是受雇于亚瑟·丹宁
We're privately contracted by Arthur Denning...
她无可奉告
She has no comment,
你们也无权来这里
and you have no place being here,
我建议你们离开
so I suggest you leave.
你知道
You do realize
死在这个房♥子里的女人
the woman discovered dead in this house
就是和她丈夫有外遇的那位吧
was a woman her husband was having an affair with?
只要她能帮我们找到他
Mr. Denning is willing to offer aid
丹宁先生愿意
in her legal expenses
为她的法律开销提供援助
if she's willing to help us find him.
这是场追捕 他是个在逃的嫌犯
This is a manhunt, and he is a fugitive at large.
你们不能与她接触
You're not gonna touch her.
我们和埃米莉的邻居谈过 她叫什么来着
We spoke with Emily's neighbor. What was her name?
艾米·坎贝尔
Amy Campbell.
貌似坎贝尔女士多次看到
Seems Ms. Campbell saw Ben
本出现在埃米莉的住所
at Emily's loft on numerous occasions.
卡希尔女士 你或许以为
Ms. Cahill, you may think
你知晓整个事情的真♥相♥ 但其实不然
you have the complete picture, but you don't.
伙计们 如果需要 我可以起诉你们
Guys, I can file a motion if you need me to,
或者我现在就可以直接告诉你们
or I can just tell you right now.
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
Fuck off.
你要是改了主意 就给我们打个电♥话♥吧
If you change your mind, you call us?
警♥察♥一直在我家周围转悠
Yeah, the cops keep circling my house.
简直是把我逼疯了
It's freaking me out.
我今晚能去你那边吗
Can I come stay with you tonight?
是啊 是我邻居汉娜的事
Yeah. Yeah, it's my neighbor Hanna.
或者谁知道她叫什么
Or whatever her name was.
他们仍然不清楚 她到底发生了什么事
They still haven't figured out what happened to her.
我不知道 我都被吓死了
Yeah, I don't know. It's freaking me out.
我今晚不想在这里待着 就...
I don't want to stay here tonight. Just...
不
No.
我的天
Oh, my god.
救救我 救命
Help me! Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
不要
No.
你知不知道发生了什么事
Do you have any idea of what's happening here?
整个城市都在追捕这个家伙
The entire city is hunting for this guy!
我们要赶在警♥察♥之前找到他
We find him first before the cops do.
你知道他手上有什么 他能用那些来做什么
You know what he's got and what he could use it for.
我不会袖手旁观
I'm not gonna stand by
眼看着这次和解以失败告终
and watch this settlement fall apart!
要是我们不找到他
If we don't find him,
很多人都会遭殃 明白吗
lot of people are gonna get hurt. Understand?
明白吗
Understand?
有病患
Incoming!
- 有病患 - 有病患
- Incoming! - Incoming!
二十六岁女性 多处创伤 头骨骨折
26-year-old female. Multiple trauma, skull fracture.
她的锁骨也可能断裂
Maybe her clavicle is broken, too.
送去二号♥急救室
Moving to trauma two!
接纯氧气
Need 100% oxygen!
一百二十五毫克甲强龙 静脉注射
125 milligrams of Solu-Medrol, I.V. Push.
她受伤多久了 我需要知道
How long's she been down? I need an answer!
- 我不确定 - 她叫什么
- I'm not sure. - She got a name?
- 艾米·坎贝尔 - 什么 她怎么了
- Amy Campbell. - What? What happened to her?
对不起 我没能把她清理得更干净点
I'm sorry I didn't clean her up better.
艾米 我需要你好好躺着 你受伤了
Amy, I need you to lay down. You've had an accident.
你记得发生什么事了吗
Do you remember what happened to you?
亲爱的 躺下
Honey, lay down.
你知道发生了什么吗
Did you see what happened?
你看见肇事者了吗
Did you see the person that did this?
- 你被打了吗 - 嗨 让开
- Were you beaten? - Hey! Step back!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还好
I'm okay.
我以为我可以应付这一切的 本
I thought that I could handle this, Ben...
可我做不到
But I can't.
我就是做不到
I just can't.
只有你和我 只有我们
It's just you and me. It's just us.
你确定 被送到急诊室的那个女孩
Are you sure that, that girl
就是埃米莉的邻居吗
that they brought into the ICU is Emily's neighbor?
她叫艾米·坎贝尔
Her name is Amy Campbell
有人想杀了她 本
and somebody has massacred her, Ben.
一个知道我们所作所为的人
Someone who knows what we did.
她在埃米莉家见过我 她可以指认我
She saw me at Emily's place. She can I.D. Me.
尽管这听起来很可怕
As terrible as it sounds,
可在我把事情摆平之前 她不能醒
she can't wake up until I fix this.
好了 宝贝 我爱你
All right, baby, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么情况 什么
What the fuck? What?
休斯医生 休斯医生 快来二号♥房♥
Dr. Hughes! Dr. Hughes! Room two!
- 怎么了 - 我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know what happened.
心跳骤停 推辆急救车过来 快
She's coding. Get the crash cart! Go. Go.
我去拿氧气袋
I'll get the bags!
撑住 别在我手里死了 加油 撑住
Come on. Don't die on me. Come on. Stay with me.
天啊
Oh. God...
千万别在我手里死了
Don't die on me now.
你有什么事吗
Can I help you with something?
下次来这前 先给我打个电♥话♥
Next time, you should phone me before you come here.
《道德准则标准操作》第7-14条
Article 7-14 of the Standard
规定我们不能
Practice of Code of Ethics
私下有所交流
says we may not talk off the record.
听好了 我们接下来要做的事情是
All right, here's what's gonna go down.
我们和解
We're gonna settle.
我把掌握所有对你不利的证据
I'm gonna give you everything that I got,
合法的也好 不合法的也好
all the evidence that
全部交给你
we got against you, legal, illegal.
这样你那些所作所为
And the manner in which you were able to cover up
依旧神不知鬼不觉
all the shit that you've done.
我也想帮你
I'd love to help you but
电影精选列表