在你来我办公室之前 我就清楚了
I knew it before you came into my office.
不然我也不会让你进来
I might have not let you in otherwise.
等一下
Wait a second.
所以希尔当初让我和你见面
So Hill giving me that meeting with you,
那只是走个过场 还是什么
that was just some kind of a setup or what?
过场 拜托 你是公设辩护律师
Setup? Come on. You're a public defender,
- 或者说你当时是 - 没错
- or you were one. - Yeah.
对公设辩护律师来说 最难就是
The hardest thing for a public defender
如何才能
is whether or not he
让自己有所改变
or she is gonna make a dent of difference.
而你每一次都做到了
Now, you did, every time.
感觉就像...
Feel like...
说实话 我有点听不懂
I'm a little bit in over my head to be honest.
不 你听得懂
No, you're not.
我告诉你 最坏的习惯就是给人提建议
Hey, let me tell you the worst vice is advice.
我刚才也在给你建议
I just been giving it to you.
听我说 小子
Son, listen to me.
你得摆脱那些分散你注意力的事
You gotta shed this distraction you're in now,
那些困扰你的事 不用告诉我
what's bothering you. Don't tell me.
摆脱掉就好 明白了吗
Just shed it. You understand?
我们得狠狠教训这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
We're gonna have to attack this motherfucker,
拔掉他的爪牙
clip his claws.
抓住他的头 剁下来
Take his head, and chop that fucking thing off.
挂在墙上
We'll put it on the wall.
当做战利品展览
A trophy.
好的
Okay.
- 好了 这就对了 - 好的 好的
- Okay. Now we're talking. -All right. All right.
随时给我电♥话♥ 对了安东尼
Call me anytime.And Anthony,
你又忘记给我上奶油汽水了吗
forget the cream soda once again?
听见了吗 我知道你忘了
See that? I knew you did.
只要摆脱掉困扰你的事 你就会没事的
You shed whatever's distracting you, you'll be okay.
见到你很高兴 小子
Good seeing you, son
嘿
Hey.
这他妈怎么...
Oh, what the fuck...
好吧 不 不
Okay. Oh, no, no.
天哪
Oh, god...
什么
What?
等等
Wait. Wait.
不 不能这样
No. No.
天哪
Oh, my god...
我他妈该怎么办
What the fuck am I gonna do?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
哦 抱歉
Oh, I... I'm sorry.
抱歉 我只想跟汉娜打个招呼
Sorry. I was just gonna say what's up to Hanna,
我带了点酒
and have some wine.
她现在不在这儿
She's not here right now.
她应该一会就回来
She's supposed to be back later on.
- 好吧 没关系 - 我昨晚
- Okay, cool. - I left my...
把我的手♥机♥忘在这了
My cellphone here last night.
好吧
Cool.
我得和你坦白一下
I have a small confession to make.
我结婚了 她也有个男朋友 但不是我
I'm married and she's got a boyfriend who isn't me.
所以...
So...
所以我从来没看见过你
So I never saw you,
我们也从来没有说过这些话
and we never had this conversation.
没事的
All good.
真是太感谢
I would appreciate that.
好吧 回头见
All right. I'll see you later.
嘿
Hey!
是你吗
Is that you?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
What is it?
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我本不该
I got mixed up in something
趟这个浑水的 而且...
that I shouldn't have and...
你跟她上♥床♥了
Did you fuck her?
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
我不知道 我想应该是服药自杀
I don't know. Pills, I think.
看起来她撞到了头
It looks like she hit her head.
我们努力了这么久 本
Oh, we worked so hard, Ben.
我们刚刚有所起色
You know, and we just started to get ahead,
你却让这一切付诸东流
and then you throw it away
为一个该死的案子
to get involved with an ex-girlfriend
和你的前女友纠缠不清
for a fucking case?
我这么做是为了我们俩
I was doing this for us.
别这么说 这简直就是侮辱
Oh, don't say that! That is insulting!
对我的侮辱 也是对我婚姻的侮辱
That's so insulting to me and my marriage!
你有的是办法能搞定这桩案子
There were other ways you could have landed a case!
你很清楚
You know that.
我连着轮班
When I go out and I work a double shift,
那才是为了我们俩 这事只是为了你自己
that is for us! This was for you!
你是怎么想的 宝贝 你怎么想的
What do you think, baby? What do you think?
你觉得如果你成了合伙人
You think if you, like, land partner
赢了这件案子
and you win a case,
我就会对你有所不同吗
that I'd feel differently about you?
因为
Because
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 无论贫穷还是富有
I love you, rich or poor.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你 发生这样的事情我很抱歉
I love you too, and I'm so sorry for this.
她手♥机♥上有条短♥信♥
There was a text message.
里面提到要在某个画廊碰面
It mentioned a meeting at an art gallery at...
或许我该过去
Maybe I could go over there and see if I can
看能否找出点头绪
try to piece this thing together.
这是我唯一的线索
It's the only lead I got.
要是这个线索没用呢
And what if it doesn't lead anywhere?
几天之后 埃米莉的尸体会被发现
In the next few days, they're gonna find Emily's body.
警♥察♥就会介入
The police are gonna get involved
而我就得坦白一切
and I'll have to admit everything.
那么 在那之前我们该怎么做呢
So what do we do until then?
尽量和往常一样 好吗
We act as normal as possible, okay?
你去上班 我也去上班
You go to work. I go to work.
在我想出办法之前
Until I can figure something out,
我们就把她留在那里
we'll just leave her there.
你想喝点咖啡吗
Do you want some coffee?
好啊 再好不过了
Yeah. That'd be nice.
她让你想起某个认识的人吗
She remind you of someone you know?
是的
Yeah.
像大多数女人一样 她很昂贵
Like most women, she's expensive.
我有句话要说 就是...
Just a word. I just...
刚才他妈的到底怎么回事
What the fuck happened back there?
那位先生靠近我
Oh, this gentleman approached me,
说的那些话 就像他是那个绑匪
said things as if he were the kidnapper.
我不想错失良机 就采取了行动
I didn't want to chance it, so I took action.
那个所谓的绑匪是画商
That kidnapper was an art dealer.
没错 我现在知道了 我知道了
Yeah, I know that now. I'm aware of that.
但我会承担他的治疗费
But you know, he's getting medical attention
并对此做出相应的赔偿
and compensation for his inconvenience.
赔偿 你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吧
Compensation? Are you fucking kidding me?
- 简 - 她可能会因你而死
- Jane - She could be dead because of you!
简 够了
Jane, stop!
绑匪不在那里
The kidnappers weren't there.
即便在
If they were,
他们也没有打算接近我
they had no intention of approaching me,
而时间是宝贵的
and time is precious.
我不认为那些人会把它浪费掉 你说呢
I don't think these guys would waste it, do you?
这也可能是骗局或者恶作剧
And it could have been a ruse or a trick.
我不清楚
I don't know,
但就如往常一般 像这种事
but as always, in matters like this,
电影精选列表