渎职
7:44 CET
首席执行官亚瑟·丹宁现身法庭 死亡人数已经达到268人
环球新闻
皮尔森被起诉
新药
临床试验
以惨剧告终
晚间热点
首席执行官亚瑟·丹宁接受调查
你只有十二小时 不然她就死定了
下午7:29
你只有十二小时 不然她就死定了
你只有十二小时 不然她就死定了
你只有十二小时 不然她就死定了
想要什么
想要什么
错误:未知号♥码
我知道你做了什么
二百五十万不连号♥现钞
下午一点到奥克塔薇尔画廊
不然她就死定了
晚上9:13
奥克塔薇尔
奥克塔薇尔
一周前
埃米莉·海因斯
申请加你为好友
点击回复
埃米莉·海因斯
申请加你为好友
接受拒绝
埃米莉·海因斯
申请加你为好友
接受拒绝
埃米莉·海因斯
本·卡希尔 是你吗
你还好吗
艾米莉来电
下午一点到奥克塔薇尔画廊来
不然她就死定了
埃米莉·海因斯
删除消息记录
解除同埃米莉·海因斯的好友关系
埃米莉来电
这俩者都是葡萄酒的品种
范德堡大学也在田纳西州
律商联讯 是世界领先的法律法规 税务和商业资讯服务商 拥有世界上最大的关于法律及相关公共记录信息的电子数据库
梅森-迪克逊是美国南北分界线
出自莎士比亚的著作《奥赛罗》
今晚 调查人员对
Tonight, investigators are questioning
临床试验的可信度
the credibility
提出了质疑
of those clinical trials.
我非常愤慨
I'm very angry.
医生们居然可以辜负这么多人的信任
I can't believe doctors could betray
简直让人难以置信
so many people.
我曾是万普拉克西宁
I was part of the initial test group
初期测试组的成员
for the drug Vypraxilin.
然而
And...
我可以毫不犹豫地说
I can say without a doubt
这可能是我一生中
it was probably the worst decision
最糟糕的一个决定
I've ever made in my life.
这些人故意放出
These people knowingly put out
错误的信息
inaccurate information
并且对于这个案件中的一些事实
and they were being selective
有所隐瞒
in the facts about the case.
她看着我 然后就支撑不住了
She looked at me and then collapsed.
她满嘴都是血
Her mouth filled with blood
实在太可怕了
and it was terrifying.
事实上 食品和药物管理局在对
In fact, an investigation by the FDA
皮尔森制药公♥司♥的调查中
found no evidence of false data
并未发现任何数据造假的情况
from Pierson pharmaceuticals.
这是由药物造成的第三起死亡事件了
This is the third death attributed to the medication,
而且新的案例还在不断增加
with many more claims surfacing each day.
他们必须要对此负责
They need to be held accountable.
我们应该离开这 去伦敦待一阵子
We should just leave and go to London for a while.
如果我出国的话
Wouldn't that seem guilty
不会显得有些心虚吗
if I just left the country?
如果他们指控你 你要怎么说
And what would you tell them if they accuse you?
说出真♥相♥吗
The truth?
我以前被质询过 我可以...
Well, I've faced inquiries before. I can...
我不会逃跑的
I'm not gonna run away.
我不是说逃跑 亚瑟
I'm not talking about running away, Arthur.
我是说 理清一下思路
I'm talking about clearing your head,
像我们之前说好的那样 一起出门走走
getting out of town together like we said.
是啊
Yeah.
什么事
Yeah?
- 有什么进展吗 - 给他一点私人空间
- Any updates? - Just give him a little privacy.
不要和我说话
Don't talk to me.
对 你让舒曼博士
Yeah, you tell Dr. Shuman to
立刻回到实验室
get back in the lab immediately
把这个事情弄清楚
and get this thing sorted out.
立刻就去 要么你搞定它
Immediately. You do it,
要么我就另请高明了
or I'll get someone else who can.
你尽管去做
Just do it.
现在就去
Now.
行了 我得回...
Okay, look, I got to get back to the...
我得回办公室了
I'm going back to the office.
除非我在场亲自指导
They can't do anything
不然他们什么事也干不好
unless I'm there holding their hand.
为什么你从来不考虑一下我说的那些话呢
Why don't you ever consider anything I say to you?
这是你最大的缺点 你知道吗
It's your greatest fault. You know that?
你知道吗
You know what,
也许我会扔下你 独自出去走走 亚瑟
maybe I'll just leave town without you, Arthur.
别闹了
Come on.
格雷厄姆会送你回家 我们晚上见
Graham will take you home and I'll see you tonight.
- 好吧 - 埃米莉 别这样
- Okay. - Emily, come on.
别像个孩子似的 成熟一点
Stop being a child. Grow up.
去你的
Fuck you.
让她走
Let her go.
埃米莉
Emily?
她会回心转意的
She'll come around.
我们的曝光度已经被最大限度地控制住了
Our exposure's limited at best.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
从来就没有控制曝光这种说法
Well, there's no such thing as limited exposure.
明天要搞到证词
Got the deposition tomorrow
我需要你把它办妥
and I need you to cover this.
把法律部的杰克·科伯恩找来
Get Jake Coburn in legal.
我要在离开之前 商量出一套策略
I want a strategy before I leave.
先生 我们建议你
Sir, we advise you
在这个时候不要回答任何问题
against answering any questions at this time.
明白了
Duly noted.
埃米莉
Emily?
埃米莉
Emily!
她到底在哪
Where the hell is she?
埃米莉
Emily!
我去给您弄点晚餐
I'm gonna grab you some dinner.
我就按老样子叫了
I'll call in the usual.
不要在这个房♥子里乱走
Don't step anywhere inside this house.
不要碰任何东西
Don't touch anything.
叫保安马上过来
Get security up here right now.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
所以在你们离开公园后 就再也没联♥系♥过吗
So there was no more contact after you left the park?
我以为 这不过是她又一个想引起关注的小花招
I figured it was just another call for attention.
仅此而已
That's all.
没错 的确有可能
Yeah, it could be.
简是我们请来的顾问
Jane is the advisor we retained.
私人公♥司♥ 绑♥架♥营救的专家
Private org. Kidnap and rescue.
我应该建议你 先生 通知联邦调查局
I should advise you, sir, to involve the FBI.
既然我雇了你 就没那必要了
I've employed you so I don't have to.
此时此刻 你的女朋友孤身一人 惊恐万分
Right now, your girlfriend is alone and scared
祈求有人能去救她
and praying that someone will save her life.
十一个小时后 埃米莉要么安然回家 要么横尸某地
In 11 hours, Emily could be home or dead.
如果你想就救回她 就必须要相信我
If this is gonna work you're gonna have to trust me.
明白吗
You understand?
所以接下来怎么办
So what are the next steps?
技术组正在破解你的手♥机♥
The tech team is working on your phone
追踪发信息的人
to trace the sender.
当那些人再次联♥系♥你时
When these people reach out again
我们搞明白他们想要什么
and we know what they want,
简就能鉴别他们的身份
Jane will help color who they are.
他们需要我们开放一切
They need us to open up.
所有的密♥码♥
All confidential passwords,
所有一切都要透明化
everything will need to be transparent.
告诉我 他们会伤害她 会折磨她吗
Tell me, are they likely to harm her, hurt her?
电影精选列表