你想去别的地方吗
You want to go someplace else?
我都快听不到你在说什么了
I can barely hear anything you're saying.
好吧 我去买♥♥点喝的
Okay, I'm gonna go get some drinks.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
请来两杯伏特加苏打 谢谢
Two vodka sodas, please. Thank you.
你好
Hello.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不要装模做样 明知故问
Don't ask a question you already know the answer to.
好吧
Okay.
玩得开心点
You have a good night.
你惹上了个不该惹的人
You made an enemy you don't want.
是吗
Is that right?
你为什么不告诉亚瑟·丹宁
Why don't you tell Arthur Denning
这套实在太幼稚了
that this is some real amateur-hour bullshit.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
让你放弃这案子
For you to drop this case.
我不会放弃这案子的
I'm not dropping this case.
你要自己退出 然后从公♥司♥辞职
You will recuse yourself and resign from your firm.
如果我不呢
And if I don't?
那你妻子就再也不会像现在这样高兴了
Your wife will never look this happy again.
玩得开心
Have fun.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉让你等了这么久
Sorry it took so long.
- 没关系 我认识了个新朋友 - 是吗
- That's okay. I made a friend. - Yeah?
本杰明·卡希尔 我们多久没见了
Benjamin Cahill. Wow, how long has it been?
我觉得大概有十年了吧 嗨
Like, ten years, I think. Hi.
我刚刚跟你妻子聊得很高兴呢
I was just getting cozy with your wife.
是啊 她说她是从你
Yes, she said that she recognized me
资料照片上认出我的
from your profile picture.
- 真是太疯狂了 对吗 - 是啊 真是难以置信
- Isn't that crazy? - Yeah, it's crazy.
埃米莉说
Emily said that
你们是在田纳西上大一时认识的
you guys met freshman year at Tennessee?
- 是啊 - 实际上 我们还约会过呢
- Yeah. - We dated, actually.
但我觉得从那以后 本对我就不感兴趣了
But I think Ben got over me since then.
你是自己一个人来的吗
So are you here by yourself?
没有 我和闺蜜们一起来的
No, girls' night out.
你懂的 喝酒跳舞什么的
You know, drinking and dancing and...
说起来 我该去找她们了
Speaking of which, I should probably go find them.
好吧 很高兴又见到你
Okay. Well, it was nice to see you.
- 很高兴认识你 - 我也是
- It was lovely meeting you. -You, too.
你的香水真好闻
You smell so nice.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
- 本 - 好吧
- Ben? - Okay.
别再不接我的电♥话♥
Don't ever ignore my phone calls
不然我就告诉她发生了什么事
or I'll tell her what happened.
- 看到你真高兴 埃米莉 - 再见
- It was nice to see you, Emily. - Bye.
没想到你还过喜欢这种类型呢
I didn't know that was your type.
我不喜欢那种类型
That's not my type.
夏洛特 你才是我喜欢的类型
Charlotte, you're my type.
她喷了好多香水
She wears a lot of perfume.
你愿意请女士跳支舞吗
You gonna ask a girl to dance?
当然 来吧
Okay. Come on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了
What's going on?
你为什么从没有提起过埃米莉
Why did you never mention Emily?
我们聊起你前女友们时
When we talked about your ex-girlfriends,
你从来没提起过她
you never brought her up.
我们没有怎么好好聊过 我是说
We never talk about anything really, I mean...
- 尤其是自从... - 孩子的事之后吗
- Especially since the... - The baby?
是啊
Yeah.
我失去孩子的那晚
The night I lost the baby,
我就坐在这儿
I was sitting right here, remember,
蜷缩成一团 还记得吗
and I was curled up in a little ball?
那晚的痛苦真的难以忍♥受
The pain was really unbearable that night.
然后你走过来 跪下来看着我
And you came, and you knelt and you looked at me,
你说
and you said...
我们需要坚强起来
That we needed to be brave...
从现在开始 只有我们了
And that from now on, it's just us.
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget that.
你向我保证过 一切都会好的
You made a promise that we would be okay
只有我们俩
and it was just us.
但是从那以后 我们就再也没讨论过孩子
Yeah, but we never talked about the baby after that.
我知道 本
I know, Ben.
之前 我们都没必要谈
We didn't have to until now.
再来一次
Again.
打狠点
Harder!
这他妈怎么回事 这可有点疯狂了
What the fuck? This is getting a little crazy.
你不是说暴♥力♥才能让你觉得兴奋嘛
I thought you said you get off on violence.
是要我自动动手呢
Am I gonna have to hit myself
还是你♥他♥妈♥来揍我呢
or are you gonna fucking do it?
虽然你广♥告♥里是说过 你喜欢粗暴一点的
Your ad said you liked it rough.
但这感觉还是有点怪怪的
This just feels wrong.
我能把这些发给自己吗
Can I send these to myself?
不 这些是留给我自己的
No. These are for me
用来记住你
to remember you by.
别碰我
Get off me.
你说过我们只是刚开始呢
I thought you said we were just getting started.
我要你离开
I want you to leave.
在我打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥ 告诉他们
Now, before I call the cops
你把我打得多严重之前 赶紧走
and show them how bad you beat me.
你真是疯了
You're out of your mind.
妈的
Fuck.
振作一点
Get it together.
先生 我是克罗格医生
Sir, this is Dr. Kroeher.
我理解您现在必须面对的事情
I can understand what you must be going through.
压力确实很大 但是我必须告诉您
It's a lot to handle, but I can tell you this.
如果您不入院治疗 那您连一天都坚持不下去了
You won't survive another day without coming in.
不管是在我们医院还是其他医院 都一样
Doesn't matter if it's this hospital or not.
您需要治疗 明白吗
You need medical attention. Is that clear?
哥们 你打算整晚都坐在这吗
You're gonna sit here all night, bro?
是啊 你到法定工作年龄了吗
Yeah, bro. You old enough to work here?
那你到了别多管闲事的年龄了吗
You old enough to mind your own business?
嘿 安东尼
Hey, Anthony.
来杯你们这有名的奶油汽水
How about one of them cream sodas you're so famous for?
- 不用站起来了 坐下吧 - 是 先生
- Don't get up. Sit down. - Yes, sir.
我常来这儿
I come here all the time.
最近怎么样啊
How's it going?
一切都好 你怎么样
Oh, it's all right. How you doing?
这是什么 哦 哦
What's this? Oh, oh, oh.
真高兴看到你用上了这个
Glad you're putting it to use.
- 我正在试着习惯 - 是啊
- Well, I'm trying. - Yeah.
那进展如何呢
So how we doing?
虽然公♥司♥有确凿的证据 这点毫无疑问
Firm's got a solid case, no question.
确凿 但是呢
Solid. But?
但是丹宁的律师团直到昨晚
But Denning's lawyers waited till last night
才提出动议 要求把这些内部文件排除在外
to file a motion to keep those internal docs out.
所以你已经想出对策了 是吗
So you got a work around, do you?
不 还没 不过在搞定之前 我是不会去睡的
No. No, not yet, but I'm not gonna sleep until I do.
你知道 这些无关乎努力与否
Well, you know, this isn't about effort anyway.
这关乎丹宁
It's about Denning.
你把他给惹毛了
You poked the bear.
他就会一刻不停 随时准备来找你麻烦
Now he's restless and ready to come.
如果是你的话 你会怎么做
So what would you do?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能会给你打电♥话♥吧
Probably call you.
你知道 你遭受了
You know, here's someone like you
无法想象的巨大挫折和伤痛...
been through so much, a major tragedy, unthinkable...
你却挺过来了
But you come out the other side.
很多人做不到 但你做到了
Many people wouldn't have made it. You did.
我清楚这一点
I knew that about you.
电影精选列表