只是有个小问题
there's just one small problem.
是吗 什么问题
Yeah? What's that?
我完全不知道
I don't have the faintest fucking clue
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
what you're talking about.
不不 你少来
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
埃米莉本来要敲诈你一笔 结果你发现了
Emily was gonna extort you and you found out
觉得自己的感情受伤了 于是你就杀了她
and you got your feelings hurt, so you killed her
然后嫁祸给了我
and then you framed me for it.
埃米莉不是我杀的
Well, I did not kill Emily,
不过从你肯定的语气中
although I can tell by the conviction
听得出你认定是我杀的
in your voice you think I did.
我刚刚明白了件事
You know, I just realized something.
太可笑了
It's so funny.
埃米莉自己绑♥架♥了自己 是吧 肯定是这样
Emily kidnapped herself, didn't she? Of course.
仔细回想一下
I mean, in retrospect,
这完全能说得通 不是吗
it makes total sense, doesn't it?
当然了 爱上一个人
Of course, when you love someone,
就会忽略显而易见的事情
you tend to overlook the obvious,
不过事情就是这样 可怜的埃米莉
but that's it. Poor old Emily.
她是在考验我
She was testing me to see
看我会不会拿钱赎她
if I would bring the money for her.
可惜她没能活着 看到我为了她
But she didn't live long enough to see
究竟会做些什么
what I would do.
真可怜 她还把你也牵扯进来 太可悲
Pity. Kind of sad that she involved you, too.
那你为什么要派那个人
So why did you send that guy
到夜店来威胁我
to come intimidate me at the club?
得了吧 我的净资产可是有八十七亿美元
Oh, come on. I have a net worth of $8.7 billion.
我像是那种找个街头混混
Do I look like a man
替自己干脏活的人吗
who would hire street thugs to do his dirty work?
我从来就没想要这样
I never wanted any of this.
当然了 我很清楚你不想
Of course you didn't. I'm sure you didn't.
你已经结婚了
You're married,
却还和前任纠缠不清
and you got involved with an ex-lover
你肯定也知道她脑子有问题
whom you must have known wasn't too tightly wrapped,
不按常理出牌
not playing with a full deck of cards,
就像他们说的
as they say, with deep mental
她有严重的精神问题与情绪紊乱
and emotional disturbances and issues
还有别的其他毛病
and all that googly crap we talk about.
你被牵扯进来
You got involved
是因为你想在律师界出人头地
because you wanted to shine in the court.
可能是用此来填补
Probably fill some gigantic hole
你枯燥无趣 乏善可陈的生活吧
in your dreary, insipid, lackluster life.
其实
You know,
风险你都明白 可你还是这么去做
you knew the risks, but you proceeded anyway.
你这是自作自受 我对你不会有丝毫的同情
It rained, and you got wet, and I have no sympathy.
现在你的身陷困境
Now that you are down a rabbit hole,
唯一的问题是
the only question I have
为了拜托困境 你愿意牺牲什么呢
is how far are you willing to go to get out?
就像某人说的
Like the man said,
"凡事宁可做过
"It's better to go too far
也不愿做得不够"
than not far enough."
这是斯大林说的
Stalin.
911接线员 你有什么紧急情况吗
911 operator. What is your emergency?
- 喂 - 是这样的...
- Hello? - Yeah, look...
先生 我听不清你说什么 能再说一遍吗
Sir? I can't quite hear you. Can you repeat that?
操♥你♥妈♥的 别跑
Motherfucker! Come here!
- 嘿 - 嘿 宝贝
- Hey. - Hey, baby.
查理
Charlie.
会没事的 好吗
Everything's gonna be okay, all right?
坚持住
Hold on.
你是谁
Who are you?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥的到底是谁
Hey! I said who the fuck are you?
他们一旦找到你
When they find you,
你面临的就是三宗一级谋杀的指控
you're looking at three counts of murder one!
在这个州就是死刑
That's death in this state!
显然我的律师比你更出色
Something tells me I got a better lawyer than you.
你为什么要杀埃米莉
Why did you kill Emily?
我没有杀她 只是挪动了她
I didn't. I moved her.
为什么
Why?
看来你真的不知道啊
You really don't know.
不准碰她
Don't you touch her! Hey!
查理 看着我
Hey, Charlie, look at me!
不
No!
不
No!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 我要宰了你
You son of a bitch! I'm gonna kill you!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我做的这些事和你做的
How is what I do any different
有什么区别吗 卡希尔先生
than what you do, Mr. Cahill?
你觉得你是正义的 可你不是
You think you're a righteous man but you're not.
你只是没明白
You're just confused.
万事无所谓对错
There is no right, no wrong.
只有真♥相♥
Only what is true.
去死吧 你个混♥蛋♥ 死吧
Die, you fucker! Die!
救命 来人啊
Help. We need help.
快来人啊
We need help!
你会没事的 宝贝
You're gonna be okay, baby.
我会回来接你的
I'm gonna come back to get you.
别离开我 本
Don't leave me, Ben.
本
Ben.
先生 你没事吧
Sir, are you all right?
本 别离开我
Ben. Don't leave me.
- 好了 - 先生
- Okay. - Sir?
- 她会好起来吗 - 我不知道
- Is she gonna make it? - I don't know.
听着 兄弟 赶紧逃 你必须得走
Listen, man, just leave town. You have to.
听我说 不 我哪里都不去
Listen, no, I'm not going anywhere
直到我找到真凶为止 你明白了吗
until I figure out who did this. Do you hear me?
我拿到了想杀我的那个人
Now, I've got the laptop from the guy
笔记本电脑
who tried to kill me.
我会给你发一个加密文件
I'm gonna send you an encrypted file
需要你来破解
and I need you to try to decipher it.
行 可为什么呢
Okay. Why?
因为我觉得我知道是谁干的了
Because I think I figured out who did this,
只是需要证据
and I just need the proof.
刚刚在看报纸上关于你的新闻 在逃疑犯
Been reading about you here in the paper, manhunt.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
- 要来点咖啡吗 - 听我说
- You want some coffee? - Listen to me.
没事吧 艾布拉姆斯先生
Is everything all right here, Mr. Abrams?
没事 一切都很好 苏西 都很好
Yeah, everything's fine, Susie, just fine. No.
谢谢你的关心 宝贝 谢谢
Thank you for inquiring, honey. Thank you.
- 有需要的话就和我说 - 我肯定会的
- Let me know if you need me. - I sure will.
你也多留意我们
Keep your eye on us, too.
我会的
I will.
你呀...
You are...
看起来气色好多了
You've looked better.
我他妈应该杀了你
I should fucking put you in the ground.
小子 那些证据对你非常不利呀
Oh, boy, you got evidence against you, son.
直接的也好 间接的也好
Direct, circumstantial.
到处都是证据
It's all over the place, son.
对你很不利
It's just not in your favor.
噢 差点忘了 还有动机
Oh, I forget, the motive, too.
为什么要这么做
Why did you do it?
为什么要这么对我
Why did you do this to me?
什么 我做了什么
What? Do what?
我没对你做过任何事情
I didn't do anything to you.
因为你 我杀了人
I killed somebody because of you.
不 那都是你自己干的
Oh, no. You did that on your own.
不 是你干的 我可以证明这点
No. No. You did this to me, and I can prove it.
- 你能证明 - 我能证明
- You can prove it? - I can prove it.
那就去证明吧
Be my guest.
埃米莉不是我杀的
I didn't kill Emily.
电影精选列表