价值六万八千美元
That thing costs about $68,000.
六万八千美元
68,000 dollars?
你不知道 对吧
You didn't know that, did you?
所以你不说 我也不知道你的价值
So how am I gonna know your worth unless you tell me.
我值得这个案子
I'm worth this case.
你知道这支笔为什么值六万八吗
You know why that's worth 68 grand?
因为它的名气
Because it has a reputation.
高档的品牌 身份的象征
It has a name brand. It has an identity.
当拿到这种级别的诉讼案件
We get a case like this, a litigation at this level,
我需要个胜券在握的律师
I need lawyers who kill.
大律师走进法庭
Lawyers with reputations walk
就能威震全场
into a courtroom and intimidate.
恐怕你并不具有这样的气场 卡希尔先生
I don't see you in that picture, Mr. Cahill.
艾布拉姆斯先生 我有战斗到底的信念
Mr. Abrams, I fight to win.
而你手下那些像希尔那样的高级合伙人
Some of your other senior partners like Hill,
他们手段不够硬 被条条框框所束缚
they're a little soft. They work within limits.
你需要的是
You need someone
为了正义的目标
who isn't afraid of the wrong thing...
而不惜一切手段的人
For the right reasons.
像你这样的
That's you?
你带上这些 交给希尔
You take it all. You give it to Hill.
让他看一下
Let him look at it,
我觉得你可以做个后援组长
and I think you could lead a support team.
后援组长
Leader of the support team?
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
你知道吗 这样不行
You know what? No.
不 那都是律师编的一套屁话
No, that's just trumped up paralegal bullshit.
我不想再做冷板凳了
I've done my time making copies.
我要拿下丹宁 我要亲自处理
I want Denning. I want to be the handler,
而且我还要
and I want the goddamn
那份该死的报酬
generator fee for bringing it in.
坐下
Sit down.
听好了
Understand this.
要么你赢回九位数的赔偿金 要么你就滚蛋
You get a nine figure judgment, or get a new job.
好 没问题
Done. Done.
卡希尔先生
Mr. Cahill.
笔送你了
Enjoy the pen.
你要把笔给我吗
You're gonna let me keep the pen?
趁我还没改注意 赶紧走吧
You better go before I change my mind.
我要知道
I want to find out
丹宁的法律团队究竟都有谁
who exactly Denning's legal team is.
下点功夫 了解他们所有的情况
Let's dig in, find out everything we can about them.
要多久以前的 三年 还是五年
How far back? Three years? Five maybe?
最好是十年前
A decade's worth.
妈的
Fuck.
遵命
Copy that.
为什么要用这么多纸
Why do we use so much paper?
我们非得把这些都打印出来吗
I mean, do we really need to print out this much?
电子版的资料容易被篡改
Electronic copies can be tampered with.
只要法♥院♥还没搞明白这点
Until the courts figure that nonsense out,
我们就得一直用纸质的
this firm uses paper.
两天后 我们就要对丹宁取证
We depose Denning in two days.
这些调查得花三周才能理清
This is three weeks' worth of research to comb through.
你得规划一下
You need a strategy.
我的建议是...
If I may make a suggestion...
不用了 谢谢
We're good. Thank you.
能麻烦你让海蒂
Do you mind asking Hatty
把晚饭菜单拿进来吗
to bring in some dinner menus, please?
反正你要出去 对吧
You were on your way out, right?
我去帮你叫她
I'll fetch her for you.
好了 我们先分一下类
All right. Let's start with some cataloging.
这是索要来的银行记录
This is the subpoenaed bank records.
对照一下他的离岸账户
Cross-reference his offshore accounts
和报税申报单
with his tax returns, please.
有空吗
You got a minute?
有 我听着呢
Yeah, I'm all ears.
这里不方便
In private?
怎么了 道格
What's going on, Doug?
我在对丹宁
So I was doing background checks
进行背景资料调查
on this Denning discovery.
猜猜我发现了谁
Guess whose name I caught.
埃米莉·海因斯 没错
Emily Hynes. Yeah.
我用律商联讯数据库
Only took me two days
只花了两天就查出来了
and a LexisNexis account to find that.
亚瑟·丹宁手下
Yeah, well, Arthur Denning has a lot of people
有很多人为他工作
working for him.
是啊
Yeah.
所以 你那个神秘的前女友
So your shady ex-girlfriend
就这么凭空出现
just shows up out of the blue,
而与此同时 你却发现了
right around the same time
她亿万富豪男友的相关证据
you find evidence on her billionaire boyfriend?
- 事情其实就是我想的那样吗 - 你到底想问什么
- Is this what I think it is? -What are you asking me?
你的证据是从埃米莉那里来的吗
Did you get this evidence from Emily?
埃米莉与此事毫无关系
Emily has nothing to do with it.
- 那你的证据是从哪来的 - 为什么问这个
- Then where did you get this? - Why?
因为我觉得 这是她故意透露给你的
Cause I think she fed it to you for whatever reason.
不 才不是 道格
No. No, Doug.
这是禁忌之果 你告诫过我
Fruit of the poisonous tree. You taught me that.
按规定 我们现在
Okay, we are under
必须告知证据来源
compulsory evidence origin disclosure order.
在这么重大的案件中
Okay, in a case this massive,
所有证据的来源都必须是合法的
all evidence has to be obtained legally.
听着 如果我能追查到源头 其他人也能
Look, if I caught this trail, others will, too.
你得把你这个烂摊子摆平
Okay, you gotta get your shit in order.
听我说
Just listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
这个案子凭借的就是这些证据
The entire case rests on this.
我们既然接了这案子 我们就一定要赢
We have a case here, and we're gonna win it.
好吧 你这是在玩火
Yeah, well, you are playing with fire.
我不知道你们两个之间发生了什么
Okay, I don't know what's going on between you two,
但你不能再继续下去了
but you gotta stop it.
你得带她离开这里
You gotta get her out of town.
好了 道格 就这样吧 谢谢
Okay, Doug. That'll be all.Thank you.
你好 你住在这里吗
Hello. You live here?
不
No.
为什么这么问
Why?
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
不认识
No.
你已经向我撒了两个谎了 再看看
You lied to me twice. Take another look.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a cop?
你认识她或者她男友吗
Do you know her or the man she's dating?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁呀
Who the fuck are you?
你以前从来没见过她吗
You've never seen her before?
没有
No.
但是我看到 你大晚上在这里鬼鬼祟祟的
But I have seen you creeping around here at night
如果再这样
and if it happens again,
我就要叫真的警♥察♥了
I'm calling the actual cops.
晚安
Have a good night.
给你
There you go.
盖亚葡萄酒
A bottle of Gaia?
没错 一瓶三百五十块
That's right. 350 bucks a bottle.
你胸前有血迹
That hurt
你什么时候中枪了 疼吗
when you took that gunshot wound to the chest?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我们...我们今晚不做饭了 好吗
Look, let's... No cooking tonight, okay?
让我们出去庆祝一下 就你和我
Let's go out and celebrate properly, you and me.
我能换件衣服吗
Can I change?
不用了 我觉得你就该穿这个
Nah. I think you should wear that.
让开
Move.
这跟我记忆中的可不大一样了
This is not how I remember it!
电影精选列表