有可能
Yes.
你说话从来都这么直接了当 对吗
You don't sugarcoat your responses, do you?
为什么不呢
Why the fuck would I do that?
他们想要什么
What do they want?
两百五十万美金 不连号♥现钞
Two and a half million dollars, unmarked.
下午一点前 送到奥克塔薇尔画廊 不然就杀了她
Octavia gallery by 1:00 P.M. Or they cut her open.
你的团队能在一点前准备好吗
Can your team prep by 1:00?
时间很紧 那是午餐时间
It'll be tight. It's lunchtime.
那里的出口又多
There's lots of exits.
人流量肯定非常大
We can expect heavy foot traffic.
我们会在出口处安排好狙击手
We'll have snipers cover the exterior.
狙击手 我们不需要狙击手 我有现金
Snipers? We don't need snipers. I've got the cash.
让我们文明地 悄悄地把事办了
Let's do this civilly and quietly.
我就在你后面
I'm right behind you.
你在跟踪他吗
You tailing him?
嗯 我盯着他呢
Yeah, I've got eyes on him.
不要回头
Do not turn around.
不要表现出你能听到我说话
Do not acknowledge that you can hear me.
等他们来找你 丹宁先生
Wait for them to approach you, Mr. Denning.
你看得到他吗 他走出我视线了 简
You have him? He's out of my line of sight, Jane.
放松点
Relax.
我知道这很不容易
I know this is hard,
但是我需要你保持冷静
but I need you to stay calm as ice.
有人从你右侧过来了
Approaching on your right.
她让你想起某个认识的人吗
She remind you of someone you know?
是的
Yeah.
像大多数女人一样 她很昂贵
Like most women, she's expensive.
你想做个交易吗
You want to talk a deal?
把包放下 把包放下就好
Drop the bag. Just drop the bag.
让我们找个安静点的地方
Let's go somewhere quiet.
好的
Okay.
不要跟着他
Do not follow him.
丹宁先生 你必须要信任我
Mr. Denning, you have to trust me.
你听到我说话吗
Do you hear me?
他在看什么 为什么他停下来 简
What's he looking at? Why is he stopping? Jane?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 他不按剧本走 - 是啊
- He's off script. - Yeah.
停下 丹宁先生 你是在用你的生命冒险
Stop, Mr. Denning. You're putting your life at risk.
这可能是他们计划的一部分
This could be part of their plan.
把钱放下 给他 然后我们离开这
Drop the money. Give it to him, then we'll go away.
有一件事
Just one thing.
你看到跟我作对的下场了吗
You see what happens when you fuck with me?
- 埃米莉在哪 - 谁
- Where's Emily? - Who?
她在哪里
Where is she?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying!
你伤害她了吗 埃米莉在哪
You hurt her? Where's Emily?
简 这他妈怎么回事
Jane? What the fuck just happened?
他袭击了他 马上把他带出来
He just attacked him. Get him out of here now.
把他带出来
Get him out.
如何
Yeah.
拜托 不要板着脸
Oh, come on. Don't turn into that guy.
你刚赢了一场遗产纠纷案
You just won an estate claim
那个寡妇的老公连遗嘱都没有
where the widow's husband didn't have a will.
值得庆祝一下
It's time to party.
给你妻子打电♥话♥
Call your wife.
叫她带个朋友过来 最好
Tell her to bring a friend, actually...
带个波涛汹涌 有点姿色那种
Maybe a chesty one, some kind of assets.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay. You know what?
我还是自己去约你妻子好了
I'm just gonna take out your wife myself.
你从什么时候开始对女人感兴趣了
Since when are you interested in women?
本·卡希尔 你刚开了个玩笑吗
Ben Cahill, was that a joke?
太好笑了
That was fun.
十一连胜 恭喜
Eleven straight. Congrats.
有电♥话♥吗
Any calls?
海蒂 你必须要原谅本
Hatty, you're gonna have to excuse Ben.
- 他就是这么表达喜悦的 - 好吧
- That's how he shows his joy. - Right.
湖滨大道建筑案子的几个人打过电♥话♥
Couple folks from the Lake Avenue construction case,
莎芬事务所的那个中国人也来过电♥话♥
that Chinese guy from Shai Fen associates,
还有你妻子
and your wife.
好 你能问问那些助理
Okay. Can you ask the paralegals
为什么弗林诉讼本森的文件
why those Flynn v. Benson files
- 还没送过来吗 - 好的
- haven't shown up yet, please? - Yeah.
一年多以来 你都像台工作机器一样
You have been a machine for over a year now.
我知道 过去几个月里
I know you and Charlotte
你和夏洛特都不好过
have had a devastating few months,
但是每周工作一百个小时
but billing 100 hours a week is not gonna
可没法帮你度过难关
help you get through that.
它既不会让你成为合伙人
It's not gonna help you make partner,
也不会让咱们妻子高兴
and it's not gonna keep our wife happy.
你不能总待在这间办公室
You've got to get out of this office.
哇 你可真是没劲透了 好吧
Wow, you are no fun at all. Okay.
那这个我留下了 谢谢
Well, I'll take that. Thank you.
你是想吓我吗
You trying to scare me?
只是觉得你看起来好专注
Well, you just look so focused over there.
有什么好消息吗
You got good news?
又赢了一场
Another win.
所以我觉得 也许可以庆祝一下
So I was hoping maybe we could celebrate.
不行 我还得再值一轮班呢
I can't. I picked up another shift.
好吧 那...
All right, well...
估计得三十六小时后再见了
I guess I'll see you in 36 hours.
你知道我们人手不足
You know we're understaffed.
不 不 我知道 我明白
No, no, no, no. I get it. I get it.
如果你饿的话 烤箱里有鸡肉派
There's chicken pie in the oven if you're hungry.
我讨厌醒来时你不在身边 查理
I hate waking up without you, Charlie.
那...
Well, um...
你想和我出去约会吗
You wanna go on a date?
好啊
Yeah.
什么时候
When?
我下班之后吧
When I'm done.
那就说定了
Deal.
你起来精神不错
You look nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃米莉·海因斯
Emily Hynes?
你没接受 对吗
You didn't accept, did you?
她有她的问题 但也不是说我不能...
She had her issues, but it's not like I can't...
- 问题 - 是啊
- Issues? - Yeah.
你伤了她的心 她威胁要自杀
You broke her heart. She threatened suicide.
那可不正常
That's not normal.
我可记得好些她摆布你的破事
I remember some pretty manipulative shit.
我其实很惊讶 像你这个年纪的人
I'm actually impressed someone your age
居然还知道怎么用社交网络
knows how to use social media.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
是这样吗
Is that right?
你接受了好友请求 是吧
You accepted the friend request, didn't you?
就算接受了又怎样
So what if I did?
- 你妻子是个超级大美女 - 没错
- Your wife's a 12! - Yeah.
她比你有魅力多了
She's far more attractive than you.
也比你聪明多了
She's far more intelligent than you.
- 老实说 你配不上她 - 行吧 那...
- Frankly, you don't deserve her. - Yeah, well...
好了 不要毁了你人生中唯一美好的东西
Okay, don't break the only good thing in your life
- 就为了个假设... - 我没有毁了任何东西
- on a hypothetical... - I'm not breaking anything.
查理和我很好 好吗 我爱我妻子
Charlie and I are fine, all right? I love my wife.
没错 我们过去一年很艰难 但你知道吗
Yeah, we've had a rough year, but you know what?
我才不会因为什么愚蠢的好友请求
I'm not gonna mess it up
而把这一切搞砸了
over some stupid fucking friend request.
你就继续和你前女友联♥系♥吧 继续和埃米莉联♥系♥
Just keep talking to your ex. Keep talking to Emily.
我觉得这个主意好极了
I think that's a good idea.
然后你就会在凌晨四点 烂醉如泥
You're gonna spend your 4:00 a.m's drunk,
在水槽边吃墨西哥卷饼
eating burritos over the sink.
我爱死墨西哥卷饼了
I love burritos.
电影精选列表