我也喜欢吃
Yeah, I kind of love them, too.
天啊 真的要这样吗
God, really?
也太多疑了吧
Paranoid much?
你迟到了三分钟三十二秒 哥们
You're three minutes and 32 seconds late, pal.
是吗 你看起来真精神
Oh, yeah? Well, you're looking sharp.
遗产纠纷案的钱付了
The estate claim cashed in?
是的
Yep.
那我加到
So I take it the info
塔基夫夫人文件中的信息起作用了
I put in Mrs. Takiff's file worked?
没有我们的帮助
Mrs. Takiff would have lost everything
塔基夫夫人将一无所有
if we wouldn't have helped her.
我已经开始处理
I already starting fixing this new Benson vs.
本森诉讼弗林的文件了
Flynn file.
我在想 总有一天
You know, I was thinking, one of these days,
即使不作弊 你也能赢下一桩案子
you may actually win a case without cheating.
这不算作弊...
It's not cheating...
好人赢了就不算
Not if the good guy wins.
所以你是好人咯
So you're the good guy.
- 埃米莉 你过得怎么样 - 你好
- Emily! How are you doing? - Hi.
我很好 你怎么样呢
I'm great. How are you?
见到你真好
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
有十年了吗
Is it 10 years?
- 我想是的 - 有十年了吗
- I think so, yeah. - It's been ten years?
- 我的天啊 是啊 - 你能相信吗
- Oh, my god! Yeah. - Can you believe it?
你才不是律师呢
You are not a lawyer.
至于这么难以置信吗 真的吗
Is that so hard to believe? Really?
是的 是的 就是那么难以相信
Yes, yes, it is so hard to believe.
无人匹敌的啤酒乒乓球冠军
The undisputed beer pong champ really,
居然做出了一番成就
goes on to do great things.
是啊 连学生贷款都还没还清
Yeah, well, nothing screams success
哪里有什么成就可言
like a student loan that I can't pay off.
得了吧 本 你知道你想要什么
Oh, come on, Ben. You knew what you wanted,
你就为之努力
and you went for it.
我觉得这样很棒
I think that's great.
你的野心总是让你变得更性感
Ambition always was one of the sexiest things about you.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
那你呢 你怎么样
So what about you? How you been?
我过得挺好的
I've been fine, yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
从你那些网上的半裸照片来看
Seems like you've been having a good old time,
你过得挺开心的
judging by your half-naked photos that I saw online.
噢 你有...
Oh, you've been...
真的吗 你有在网上关注我啊 本
Really? You've been cyberstalking me, Ben?
我没有在网上关注你 我只是...
I wasn't cyberstalk... I was just...
好奇
Intrigued.
噢 好奇 好吧
Oh, intrigued, okay.
我只是好奇 就这样
I was curious. That's all.
好吧
Okay.
婚后生活怎么样
So how is it being married?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
"我愿意 你愿意" 听上去很简单
"I do. You do." Seems pretty self-explanatory to me.
说起来容易 但之后...
Well, that's the easy part. And then there's...
就一言难尽了
It's just complicated.
目前和我约会的那个家伙 根本不适合我
I'm dating a guy who's completely not right for me,
他想确定关系 可我不想
and he wants to get serious, and I don't.
我今晚出来见你...
And I came here tonight to see you...
但你已经是有妇之夫了
But you're wearing a wedding ring.
没错
Yeah.
你幸福吗
And you're happy?
是吧
Right?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
我该走了
I should run.
- 别啊 等等 - 不 我真的...
- No, no, no. Wait. - No, I really...
我真不该这么做
Please, this is a bad idea.
我不想越界
I don't want to overstep.
我不想说些我会后悔的话
I don't want to say something that I'm gonna regret.
我甚至不知道
I don't even know
我期待今晚会发生什么
what I was thinking would happen tonight.
我觉得太蠢了 我...
I feel really stupid. I just...
什么都不会发生 我们只是
Nothing is gonna happen. We're just...
我们只是坐下来聊聊天 仅此而已
We're just gonna sit and talk. That's all.
我可不这么认为 本
I don't think so, Ben.
嘿 到底怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
真的糟透了
It's a disaster.
就是个老套的故事 我在和我老板约会
I feel like such a clich? I'm dating my boss.
其实他是所有人的老板
Technically he's everyone's boss.
他是皮尔森的总裁
He's the CEO of Pierson.
你在同亚瑟·丹宁约会
You're dating Arthur Denning?
- 对 - 我靠
- Yeah. - Holy shit!
我本来是销♥售♥总管
I was his head of sales.
你知道 我并不是个拜金女
I'm not a gold digger, you know.
亚瑟有时候表现得很有魅力
Arthur can be really charming when he wants to be.
你要是不喜欢他
Well, if your heart's not in it,
为什么不离开他呢
why don't you just leave him?
他不会让我走的
He won't let me.
什么叫 他不会让你走
What do you mean, he won't let you?
就是不允许我走
I mean he won't let me.
他先是威胁我
It started with threats,
暗示我会丢了工作
you know, implying I would lose my job.
他伤害过你吗
Is he hurting you?
我曾用过他的电脑 结果我发现了
I was on his laptop, and I found data
那个去年夏天失败的临床试验数据
about the clinical trials that went bad last summer.
是关于万普拉克西宁的试验
From Viprexalin.
一共死了两百六十八个人
268 people died.
你知道亚瑟担心的是什么吗
You know what Arthur was concerned about?
- 什么 - 那些死亡数据
- What? - How the deaths
会不会对他的财务状况造成影响
would affect his financials.
他在邮件里是这么说的吗
Did he say that in the emails?
好好想想 他是不是在邮件里提到
Try to remember if he actually addressed the deaths
由万普拉克西宁导致的死亡事件
from Viprexalin in these emails.
我不确定 可能吧
I'm not sure. I mean, maybe.
那些数据在哪 你还有吗
Where is this data? Do you still have it?
亚瑟会知道是我泄露出去的
Arthur would know that it came from me.
我们能让它看起来像是别人泄露的
we can make it look like it came from someone else.
是吗 要怎么做呢
Oh, rea... how?
我可以帮你 好吗
I can help you with this, okay?
那么 你愿不愿意接受我的帮助呢
Now, do you want my help or not?
能帮我拿一下吗
Do you mind grabbing that for me?
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 听到你回来了
Hey. Thought I heard you.
我不记得
I can't remember
从你那里拿的究竟是黑皮诺还是灰皮诺了
if I took your Pinot noir or Grigio from you.
没关系 我正在戒酒呢
It's okay. I'm detoxing.
- 嗨 - 嗨 高个子
- Hi. - Hello, tall guy.
我来这... 我们只是朋友
Oh, I'm just here... We're just friends, okay?
我只是来谈工作的
I'm just here on business, you know.
好了
Okay.
- 好好玩噢 汉娜 - 谢谢
- Have fun, Hanna. - Thanks.
- 汉娜 - 对
- Hanna? - Yeah.
平时我都住在
Most nights I spend in an apartment
亚瑟给我买♥♥的公♥寓♥里
that Arthur bought for me,
但在这儿 我可以逃离一切
but here, I can escape all that.
在这 我就是个叫汉娜·哈洛的普通女孩
Here, I can be a regular girl named Hanna Harlow,
读读垃圾杂♥志♥ 看看真人秀
who reads trashy magazines and watches reality TV
打扮邋遢也没关系
and exists in sweats.
你男友知道这个地方吗
Does your boyfriend know that you own this place?
只有他出差时 我才会来这
I'm only here when he's out of town.
不了 我得回去
No, I can't stay.
就是杯酒而已
It's just a drink.
电影精选列表