我都会亲自动手
I'll take things into my own hands.
我的行动可能看起来有些鲁莽或愚蠢
My actions may appear somewhat rash or foolish,
但我会做觉得正确的事情
but I did what I believed was right.
这就是当前我们所面临的情况
So this now is the situation we find ourselves in.
我要埃米莉回来 我要她现在就回来
I want Emily back, and I want her back, now.
那么我们该怎样做呢 乔
So how are we going to accomplish this, Joe?
你能告诉我吗
Can you enlighten me?
不能 吉福德 我不能告诉你原因
No, Giffords, I can't tell you why.
我只需要你黑进埃米莉·海因斯的账户
I just need you to hack Emily Hynes profile
抹去我和她之间的所有聊天记录
and erase any communication between the two of us,
好吗
okay?
我明白你的意思 但这是不可能的
Yeah, no, I understand but it's not possible.
不可能是什么意思
What do you mean, it's not possible?
看在上帝的份上 你连信♥用♥卡♥都黑进去过
You hacked visa, for god's sakes.
没错 我可以黑进任何人的账户
Yeah, I can hack anyone, okay?
但你都是和她聊天都是在网上的
But your talks with her are all online,
这就意味着 你们的聊天记录
which means that your chats are broken up
被分解成了一万个字节
into 10,000 little bytes and pieces.
我不可能把这些都抹掉
I can't erase all that.
你自己删掉你账号♥中的记录
Delete the messages on your end.
我会黑进她的账号♥
I'll ghost her account
试着删掉其他的 好吗
and try and work out the rest, okay?
你不是开玩笑的吧
Are you serious right now?
大家都在等你
Everyone's waiting for you.
本
Ben!
好了
Yeah, all right.
哪位
Who is this?
你为什么接电♥话♥
Why did you answer?
丹宁先生 怎么回事 你的手下去哪了
Mr. Denning, what happened? Where's your troop?
我还以为会有一大批人来呢
I was expecting an army.
你自以为是的期待往往导致了
Well, your expectations have often been
你的失败 查尔斯
your downfall, Charles.
我情愿有错误的期望
Well, I'd rather have faulty expectations
也不售卖♥♥伪劣的药品
than sell faulty pharmaceuticals.
不过话又说回来了 这只是我的想法
But then again, that's just me.
请做好记录
Let the record reflect that
我们代表数位具名原告
we have filed a civil suit
对皮尔森制药公♥司♥
on behalf of the named plaintiffs
亚瑟·丹宁提起民事诉讼
against Arthur Denning of Pierson pharmaceuticals.
首先 确认你的身份
Let's begin by confirming
以便记录在案
your identity for the record.
你的合法姓名是亚瑟·丹宁吗
Your name is legally Arthur Denning?
你想让他重复一次问题吗
Would you like him to repeat the question?
我希望这次谈话不被记录在案
I'd prefer if we spoke off the record.
好吧
Okay.
新状况的出现
New events have come to light
改变了这场指控的性质
that change the nature of this allegation.
比如说
Such as?
我可以详细说明
Well, I could elaborate,
不过我宁愿由卡希尔先生来说
but I would prefer if Mr. Cahill did.
很奇特 不是吗
It's curious, isn't it,
她把我们俩都拉下了水
that she was drawn to us both?
你究竟在说什么
What the hell you talking about?
这是什么意思
What is this?
我知晓你手上的文件
I understand you're in possession of files
是从我的电脑里非法获取的
that were illegally stolen from my computer.
所有证据都是合法获得
Everything was obtained legally
且都呈交与你了
and submitted to you in discovery.
真的吗 所有证据吗
Really? Everything?
所有证据
Everything.
那个把证据交给你的女人
The woman who brought that evidence to you,
她现在在哪
where is she now?
我不知道你究竟在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你知道你已是困兽之斗了 亚瑟
You know you're cornered, Arthur.
回答记录上的问题
Answer the questions on the record.
我一直找不到她 你呢
I haven't been able to reach her. Have you?
也找不到吗
No?
查尔斯 我准备现在
Charles, I am prepared to settle
就集体诉述进行和解
the class-action certification right now.
丹宁先生 这是...
Mr. Denning, is that...
你是在认罪吗
You're admitting fault?
我会付三亿美元给原告
$300 million to the class members.
另外再付一亿给你们 作为律师费用
One third will take care of your attorney fees,
二十四小时之内
and within 24 hours,
这四亿美元将汇入
the $400 million will be wired to
你们的信托账户
your trust account.
好 我们双方需要先达成共识
Okay. We're gonna need both sides to agree on this
然后让法官在和解方案上签字
and have the judge sign for the class settlement.
我认为 在这座城市里
Oh, in this town, I think
你会找到一个能这么做的法官
you'll find a judge that will be able to do that.
我不明白你为什么要这么做
I don't understand why you're doing this.
因为我们手上有他想要的东西
'Cause we got something he wants.
没错 作为和解的交换条件
Yeah, in exchange for a settlement,
我们要签一个保密协议
we sign a confidentiality,
然后把证据交还给丹宁先生
then we return the evidence to Mr. Denning,
包括那些"假设"从他的电脑里
including the files that were "Hypothetically"
获得的文件
taken from his computer.
毫无刑事诉讼的危险
No risk of criminal prosecution.
所以我们就说定了
Then we're done.
再见
Ciao.
他刚才是不是把证据买♥♥了回去
Did he just buy back the evidence?
没错 而且是合法地买♥♥回去了
Yes, he did, and he did it legally.
至少你发财了 就这样吧
At least you're rich. Live with that.
恭喜
Congratulations.
除了几年前企图自杀过
Aside from the suicide attempt a few years ago,
埃米莉看起来还算稳定吗
did Emily seem relatively stable?
我猜是 看起来挺正常的
Yeah, I guess so. Seemed okay.
你们有规律的性生活吗
Did you two have sex regularly?
这有什么关联吗
How is that relevant?
她依旧下落不明 所以一切都有关联
Well, she's still missing, so everything is.
她经常服用各种药物
She mixed quite a cocktail for herself.
镇静剂 利尿剂 维他命 激素 摄取抑制剂
Oxy, rits, vics, ads, uptake inhibitors,
还有一堆我都没见过的药
and a whole lot of colors I have never seen before.
那你什么意思
So what are you getting at?
她要么是患了世界上
Well, she either spontaneously developed
所有的精神疾病
every mental disorder on the planet,
要么就是她生活里某些东西 或某些人
or something in her life, maybe someone,
让她感到很恐惧
was scaring her.
好吧 我知道你是什么意思了
Yeah, I know what you're getting at.
我有一家制药公♥司♥
I own a pharmaceutical company,
但我没有给她开这些药
but I didn't prescribe those, okay?
你为什么不出去找她呢
So why aren't you out there looking for her?
我就坦白说了吧
You know, I've got to be honest here.
你看起来根本就不在乎 我们是否能找到她
It doesn't seem like you even care if we find her.
四十八小时后 找回她的几率
After 48 hours, the chances of recovering her
就愈发渺茫
are increasingly difficult.
埃米莉可能有些问题 但我爱她
Emily can be difficult and I love her.
甚至于
If anything,
我最爱的就是有问题的她
her being difficult is the thing I love most.
很奇怪 是吧
Weird, isn't it?
我是夏洛特
You've reached Charlotte.
请在"哔"声后留言
Leave a message after the beep.
亲爱的 是我 给我回个电♥话♥
Hey, honey, it's me. Give me a call.
埃米莉
Emily?
噢 糟了 糟了
Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open the door!
我们是新奥尔良市警♥察♥
This is the New Orleans police department!
我们有搜查证 要搜查你的家
We have a warrant to search your home!
给你三十秒时间出来
You have 30 seconds to come out!
安全
Clear!
电影精选列表