好吧
Okay.
让我们看看 第三方监管资金 银行转账
Let's see. Escrows, bank transfers.
看这个
Look at that.
有上亿的资金藏匿在
There are hundreds of millions
离岸银行账户里
hidden in offshore bank accounts here.
这些收益都是有记录的...
These are documented payoffs...
而且需要指纹验证
That required a fingerprint I.D.
丹宁亲自授权过这些文件
Denning validated all of these personally.
亚瑟修改了内部试验数据
Arthur made changes to the internal lab results,
因为他很清楚 食品药品管理局不会批准
because he knew the FDA wouldn't approve them.
这些证据已经足够提起
Oh, you've definitely got the groundwork
一桩重大民事诉讼案件 但我不能...
for a gigantic civil lawsuit here, but I can't...
我不能用这个
I can't use this.
为什么
Why not?
你说过 我们可以把这处理成
You said we could make it look like
像是别人泄露出来的
it came from someone else.
谁也不会发现
What comes next is our secret.
如果丹宁发现是你泄露了这些
Denning finds out that you leaked this,
你就暴露了
you'll be exposed.
你想用什么随便用
Expose what you want.
帮我拉开吧
Unzip me.
我可没说让你碰啊
I didn't say you could touch.
天啊
Oh, my god.
过来
Come here.
天啊 不行
Oh, my god. No.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
你不想上我吗
Don't you want to fuck me?
他妈的 我不能...
Holy shit. I can't...
我不能这么做
I can't do it.
我不能
I can't do it.
本
Ben.
从逃生楼梯出去
Take the fire escape.
别让我邻居撞到你
Don't let my neighbor stop you.
她会聊个没完的
She'll talk you to death.
或者 留下来做完刚才的事
Or you can finish what you started.
我不能
I can't.
玩得开心吗
Have fun?
你浑身都是伏特加的味道
You smell like vodka.
道格在办公室里开了一瓶来喝
Doug opened up one of his office bottles.
我们加班到很晚 吃了泰国菜
We ended up working late, ate Thai.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
吃什么了
What did you have?
面条 太辣了
Oh, noodles, spicy noodles.
不太好吃
They weren't great.
我得去洗个澡 太累了
Anyway, I think I'm gonna go shower. I'm tired.
你是说真的吗
Are you serious right now?
你忘了我们今晚的约会了吗
Did you forget about date night?
反正我也没精神
I wouldn't have been any fun anyway.
值了两轮班 我也累坏了
I worked a double, so I'm a zombie.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
这个周末 让我来好好弥补一下
Let me make this up to you this weekend.
不用了
You're off the hook.
不行 该死的 我们需要一个夜晚
No, goddamn it. We need a night.
你和我
You and me.
需要让一切恢复正常 好吗
We need to get back to normal, all right?
- 我在楼上碰你 - 谢谢
- I'll join you upstairs. - Thank you.
让我们单独说几句
Give us a minute.
那些你给我的指控亚瑟·丹宁的资料
The information against Arthur Denning you gave me,
都是合法的吗
is it legit?
因为要是有任何差池
Because if you're wrong,
你下半辈子可就
you'll be doing document review
别再想出头了
for the rest of your career.
五分钟之内 赶到艾布拉姆斯的办公室
Abrams' office, five minutes.
向他汇报你掌控的情报
Brief him on what you have.
言简意赅 别搞砸了
Keep it short. Do not fuck up.
高级合伙人威胁你了
Senior partner just threatened you.
你要升职了
You're moving up.
等等 你真的有指控亚瑟·丹宁的资料啊
Wait, so you have information against Arthur Denning
就是那个亚瑟·丹宁吗
like, the Arthur Denning?
你不会想与他那种人为敌
You don't fuck with a guy like him.
他和艾布拉姆斯先生可是不共戴天噢 小心点
He and Mr. Abrams are at war, so tread lightly.
我回头和你说
I'll fill you in later.
但愿你真得准备好了
Hope you have your affairs in order.
艾布拉姆斯先生
Mr. Abrams.
卡希尔先生 进来吧
Mr. Cahill. Come on in.
请坐
Have a seat.
希尔说你掌握了一些资料
So, Hill tells me you have something.
是的 关于皮尔森药业的资料
Yeah, with Pierson pharmaceuticals.
你没开玩笑吧
You're not serious, are you?
我们和他们纠缠很久了
We go way back with them, you know,
别白费功夫了 孩子
so that's like pissing in the wind, son.
你知道 我...
You know, I...
你们之前起诉过亚瑟·丹宁
You've gone after Arthur Denning before,
那也是这个事务所输掉
and it was one of the only cases
为数不多的案子之一
that this firm ever lost.
我仔细研究了
Now, I have studied every word
每份存档证词中的每个字...
of every motion filed and...
恕我直言
Well, with all due respect,
我觉得你们上次
I don't think that you played
发挥地不太理想
your cards quite right last time.
是吗
Oh, you don't?
丹宁的团队伪造了报告
Look, Denning's team forged expert reports
从而拿到了食品药品管理局的许可
that allowed him to slip by fda approval.
他们蓄意篡改了药物临床试验
They knowingly changed the observation
观察结果和结论报告
and conclusions of these drug trials.
看看这个 这是...
Take a look at this. There were...
这些我都知道
These are facts I know.
我都很清楚 拜托
I know about this stuff. Come on.
重大医疗事故 二百六十八...
Serious health defects, 268...
但你没有告诉我
But you're not telling me
你这次打算怎么赢这案子
how you're gonna win this time.
这才是我想听的
That's what I want to hear.
我有...
Well, I've got...
内部机密信息
Confidential internal memos
能证实这文件中
that will back up everything
所有的事情
inside that folder.
这还有点意思
Well, that's a neat little thing.
接着说 继续
Well, just keep talking. Go ahead.
皮尔森作为一个全球性的大企业
Pierson is a global corporation
有整个律师团在为其服务 但有了这个
with an infantry of lawyers, but with this,
我们就能对丹宁个人
we can go after Denning
提出欺诈指控
personally for fraud.
你真得想清楚了吗
Now, you thought this through?
你想要对丹宁 这个身家八十五亿的人
If you're gonna go after Denning for fraud publicly,
公开提出欺诈指控
a man worth about 8.5 billion dollars?
而且你要指控他
And you're gonna accuse this man
操纵药品临床试验数据
of manipulating drug trials?
通过法律诉讼 没错
In a lawsuit, yes.
法律诉讼都是公开的 卡希尔先生
A lawsuit's public, Mr. Cahill.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
没有
No.
你读的哪所法律学校
Where'd you go to law school?
范德堡大学 本科在田纳西大学
Vandy. Undergrad at Tennessee.
不错 那你值多少钱呢
That's good. So how much you worth?
- 我值多少钱 - 对
- How much am I worth? - Yeah.
你的命 你这条命值多少钱
Your life, how much is your life worth?
你直接在这上面写个数字吧
Why don't you just jot down the dollar amount here?
你心里有数吗
Do you have any idea?
不值多少 不过...
It ain't much, but...
看见这支笔了吗 是华伦帝 顶级品牌
See the pen? That's a Valenti, one of the first.
电影精选列表