毫无价值
A nothing.
我必须以最痛苦的方式
I must end my own life
结束自己的生命
in the most painful way possible.
别阻止我
Don't stop me.
生存几率 零
Chance of survival: zero.
-你觉得我们应该阻止他吗 -马上就动手了
- Do you think we should stop him? - Gonna do it.
我想看看他会不会做到底
Kinda wanna see if he goes through with it.
-不好意思 你们说什么 -什么都没说
- Sorry, what did you say? - Nothing at all.
你知道吗 我的确说话了
You know what? I did say something.
-你说了吗 -是的 他是证人
- You did? - Yeah. He's a witness.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我觉得她不会希望你
You know, I don't think that she would want you to,
真的做到底 说真的
you know, go through with it, honestly.
你是谁 你怎么知道女王心中所想
Who are you to know what a queen would or wouldn't want?
你是一位女王吗
Are you a queen?
某种程度上来说所有女人都是女王
Well, to the extent that all women are, yes,
但不是 我不是女王
but, no, no, I'm not a queen.
但你知道她是什么吗 她是一位探员
You know what she is, though, is an agent.
"探员"
"Agent"?
-那是一个头衔吗 -是的
- Is that a title? - It is a title.
一个象征着卓越地位的头衔
A title of great eminence and stature.
M是一位探员
M here is an agent.
一位没有小兵的探员 你懂我意思吧
An agent without a pawn, if you see my meaning.
我还没想过这点
I never thought of this,
但是也许致敬亡者最好的方式
but maybe the best way to honor the dead
-就是继续活下去 -没错
- is to go on living. - Yes.
我向你献上永恒的忠诚 M探员
I pledge loyalty eternal to you, Agent M.
不不 我对臣子不感兴趣
No, no, no. I'm not interested in a subject.
太迟了 说完了 我已经献上了忠诚
Too late. It's done. I already pledged the loyalty.
真希望你能早点说不要
Wish you'd said "no, no, no" before.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
如果你在我之前逝去
And if you should die before I,
我发誓将以最痛苦的方式
I promise to end my own life...
"结束自己的生命"
"In the most painful way possible."
是的 我不喜欢你
Yeah. Ha. I don't like you.
我们走吧
Let's go.
夫人
My lady?
别这样 我们会相处得很愉快的
Come on. We'll have a fun time.
-好吧 -太好了
- Fine. - Yes!
H 有件事我应该告诉你
H, there's something that I've been meaning to tell you about.
-我一直想告诉你 -什么
- I've been wanting to tell you... - Yeah?
-这个 哪去了 -你是说这个
- ...about it. Where is it? - You mean this?
-你从我这偷走的 -从你那偷走
- You stole it from me? - Stole it from you?
我是取回你从犯罪现场偷走的证据
I recovered evidence you stole from a crime scene.
万格斯让我把它藏好 我不知道该信任谁
Vungus told me to hide it and I couldn't trust anyone.
你是说 你听万格斯的话
You're telling me you listened to Vungus,
你信任万格斯 却不信任你的搭档
you trusted Vungus instead of your partner,
一位资深探员
a senior agent?
总的来说 是的
In a word, yes.
H 说到探员
H, speaking of agents...
过来
Come on.
他们为什么会在这里
Why would they be here?
要么这里要举办一场我们不知道的颁奖典礼
There's either an award show we're not aware of
要么是我们有大♥麻♥烦了
or we're in deep shit.
谢谢 我要你封锁每一条街道
Thank you. I need you to close every street,
每一道拱门和下水道
every archway and every sewer now.
拉近那边那个摄像头
Come in closer on that body cam there, please.
-再近一点 -有谁可以跟我解释一下
- A bit more. - Could someone please explain to me
这到底是怎么回事吗
what the hell is going on?
长官 这个话题比较敏感
Sir, slightly sensitive subject.
所以最好不要声张
Thought it best to keep it quiet.
-再拉近一点 -C 借一步说话
- A bit further in, please. - C, a word.
好的 不许放任何人逃离麦地那市 懂吗
Absolutely. No one leaves the Medina, all right?
这太荒谬了
This... This is nonsense.
抛开你的个人情感而言
Despite your personal feelings,
H是有史以来最棒的黑衣人探员之一
H is one of the best agents ever to wear this suit.
他曾经是有史以来最棒的黑衣人探员之一
No, he was one of the best agents to wear this suit.
但是从蜂兽那件事之后他就不一样了 你看
He hasn't been the same since the Hive. Look. Look.
我的线人称
My sources say that Vungus stole it
万格斯将其从加贝边作战部高级研究所偷走
from the Jababian War Department Advanced Research Division
并带到了这里
and brought it here.
而你一直瞒着我 瞒了多久了
And you kept this from me? For how long?
-解释一下你的行为 -解释我的行为
- Explain yourself. - Oh, explain myself?
长官 不管这东西是什么
Sir, whatever that thing is,
之前在你办公室时 它在M和H身上
M and H had it in your office,
而你放走了他们 长官
and you let them go, sir.
无意冒犯 但是你放走了他们
With all due respect, you let them go.
-继续吧 -是 长官
- Carry on. - Yes, sir.
-C 还有 -长官
- And, C. - Sir?
直接带他们来见我
Bring them straight to me.
无论那东西是什么 万格斯不惜一死保护它
Whatever that thing is, Vungus died to protect it.
他把它给了我 为了不让它落到他们手上
He gave it to me so it wouldn't go to them.
-长官 -H 听我说
- Yes, sir. - H, listen to me.
这不是我下的命令
This isn't my operation.
尽快离开那里 到安全的地方再向我汇报
Get out of there. Get safe. Then report.
-M可能是对的 -你 每十分钟我要听到一次汇报
- M may be right. - You, I want sitreps every 10 minutes.
黑衣人里可能有内奸
There could be a mole in the Men in Black.
好 拿着这个 我去引开他们
All right. Take this. I'll draw them away.
二十分钟后 中♥央♥广场见
I'll meet you at the main square in 20.
快走
Go.
各位 这也太巧了
Hey, guys, what are the odds?
纳斯尔 我要借用你的摩托车
Nasr! I need to borrow your bike.
好的 只要是借不是偷
As long as it is to borrow, not steal.
当然了 快点
Yes. Of course. Quick.
-快 -巴萨姆
- Come on. - Bassam!
-好的 油门 刹车 -水
- Okay, accelerator, brake. - Water.
-外面非常热 -你想得真周到
- Very hot out there. - That's very thoughtful of you.
这个应该很简单吧
This is all pretty straightforward, yeah?
是的 确实非常简单 是的
Yes. Very straightforward, indeed. Yes, yes.
就跟骑普通的摩托车一样
Just like riding a bike.
好的 那就好
Okay, cool.
抱歉
Sorry.
这跟骑普通的摩托车一点都不一样
Well, this is nothing like riding a bike at all.
快 上来
Quick, jump on!
抓紧了
Hold on tight.
靠
Shit!
坚持住 兵兵
Hold on, Pawny!
坚持住
Hold on!
等等我
Wait for me!
谢了
Thanks!
真不敢相信这招居然能行
I can't believe that actually worked.
-H -怎么了
- Hey, H? - Yeah?
对了 戴眼镜
Right. Glasses.
大家好 你们能看着我这里吗
Hi, everyone. If you could all look right here.
开你的
Just drive.
快闪开
Move! Go!
天啊
Oh, boy.
你觉得呢 按红色按钮怎么样
What do you think? Press the red button?
我觉得这是超光速引擎
I think it's hyperdrive.
不 我觉得超光速引擎是蓝色按钮
No, I think hyperdrive is blue.
有的时候人得相信自己的直觉
Sometimes you have to trust your gut.
我的直觉 不是你的
My gut, not yours!
拜托谁随便按个按钮吧
Somebody press something!
把他们甩掉了
Lost the tail.
我说什么来着 超光速引擎
What'd I tell you, huh? Hyperdrive.
-是是 好的 -相信自己的直觉
- Yeah, yeah. Okay. - Trust your gut. Trust your gut.
天啊 我讨厌沙子
Oh, God, I hate sand.
红色按钮太酷炫了
The red button was awesome!
我们再按一次红色按钮吧
Let's press the red button again.
它在干什么
What's it doing?
电影精选列表