对
Yes.
好了 来看看现在你在哪儿
Okay. Let's see where you are now.
欢迎回来 阿米塔奇教授
Welcome back, Professor Armitage.
你这个狡猾的家伙
You tricky one.
你应该不是流星吧
I don't think you're a meteor after all, are you?
不 我觉得你是未经许可的到来者
Nope, I think you are an unauthorized landing.
就是这个
This is it.
终于等到了
It's all happening.
外星人前任吉米说
"我会回来的 宝贝"
稍后见 吉米
See you soon, Jimmy.
就在这停 就在这停
Right here, right here.
就在这停
Right here.
请别停表
Please keep the meter running.
-我加钱给你 -什么
- I'll pay you extra. - What?
高压电围栏
五万伏
对对对 拜托 吉米
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on, Jimmy.
你回地球干什么
What are you doing back on Earth?
这里是...这里是地球吗
This is...? This is Earth?
我搞错了 伙计们 拜托
My bad, guys. Come on.
回总部跟O说去吧
Tell it to O back at HQ.
我只是想见我的孩子们
I just want to see my kids.
把这艘飞船弄走
Get this ship out of here.
我把这位赞波利安朋友带回去
I'll escort our Zamporian friend back.
-别跟丢了 -什么
- Don't lose them. - What?
-我这就追 -快追 快
- I'm on it. On it. - Go, go, go. Go.
他们把那个赞波利安人带回来了吗
Did they bring in that Zamporian yet?
比你早到了几分钟
Came in a couple of minutes ahead of you.
那家伙想借着英仙座流星雨的掩护溜进来
The guy tried to sneak in behind a Perseid meteor shower.
太业余了 我说得对吧
Amateur hour. Am I right?
千真万确
Right as rain.
不打幌子
Rain don't lie.
老天 还说什么业余
Sheesh, talk about amateur hour.
你不上报吗
You gonna call this in, or what?
黑色警报
Code Black.
未经许可的访客
Unauthorized visitor.
封锁协议倒计时
Lockdown protocol engaged
三 二 一
in three, two, one.
好了 她为谁工作
All right, who's she working for?
她声称是独自工作
She claims to be working alone.
一个平民碰巧大摇大摆地
A random civilian simply waltzes in
从大街上走进来了 我才不信
off the high street. I don't think so.
华盛顿外勤办事处
培训探员申请表
莫莉·莱特
消除她的记忆
Neuralyze her.
不不不 不要
No, no, no. Don't.
我知道这东西是干什么的 拜托
I know what that thing is. Please.
等一下
Hang on. Hang on.
她有过经历
She had an experience.
它消除了我父母的记忆 却没消除我的
It erased my parents' memories, but it didn't take mine.
所以从小到大 所有人都说我疯了
So my whole life, everyone's called me crazy.
他们说我需要治疗
They said that I needed therapy,
好吧 我承认我确实需要
which, okay, admittedly, I did,
但不是因为这个
but not for this.
她真的黑进了哈勃望远镜
Did she really hack into the Hubble Telescope
来观测仙女座II 而我们却没逮到她吗
to look at Andromeda II, and we didn't catch her?
如果是以前 我们还会聘用她
In the old days, we'd have hired her.
我花了差不多二十年时间找到你们
It took me 20 years to find you, plus or minus.
有几个人能这么说
How many people can say that?
我找到你们了
I found you.
你找到我们了 你证明了自己没疯
So you found us. You proved you're not crazy.
给你颁一枚正常人徽章 然后呢
You win the I'm Not Crazy badge. Now what?
-我想加入 -我们不招聘 只招募
- I want in. - We don't hire. We recruit.
那我想让你们招募我
Then I'd like to be recruited.
这样可不够
I'm going to need more.
不过你能给我一个说得过去的理由吗
But would you mind giving me one good reason?
因为我很聪明
Because I'm smart.
很有动力
I'm motivated.
我穿黑色很好看 我...
I look good in black. I'm...
很无趣
Boring me.
因为我完全没有个人生活
Because I have absolutely no life whatsoever.
我一无所有 没有狗 没有猫
I have nothing. I have no dog, no cat,
淡定不下来
definitely no chill.
没有任何值得留恋的事物
I have nothing that I couldn't happily walk away from,
所以我非常适合这份工作
which makes me perfect for this job.
你真是太可悲了
Well, you're certainly suitably tragic.
没有爱 没有人际关系
No love? No relationships?
那些只会分散你对重要的事的注意力
They just distract you from what's important.
是吗 那什么是重要的事
Really? And what's important?
宇宙的真谛
The truth of the universe.
我想知道一切
I wanna know everything.
我想知道宇宙的运作方式
I wanna know how it all works.
你真的认为黑色套装
You really think a black suit
能解决你所有的问题吗
is going to solve all your problems?
不能 但你穿起来就非常好看
No, but it looks damn good on you.
这倒是真的
That's true.
从现在起
From this moment,
你要遵从我们给你安排的身份
you will conform to the identity we give you.
你只能穿着黑衣人特勤队的服装
You will dress only in MIB Special Services attire.
你已经接受了黑衣人认可的技术
You have been trained in the use of MIB-sanctioned technology,
车辆及武器的培训
vehicles and weaponry.
任何情况下 你都不可以引人注目
You will not stand out in any way.
体制中再也没有你这个人
You are no longer part of the system.
你根本不存在
You do not exist.
结账 谢谢
Check, please.
我们凌驾于体制之上
We are above the system.
超越体制 我们就是体制
Over it, beyond it. We are them. We are they.
我们是黑衣人
We are the Men in Black.
黑衣"男人"吗
The "Men" in Black?
不 别提这个
Don't. Don't start.
我跟他们谈过
I've had the conversation.
他们似乎无法放弃这个名字
They didn't seem to be able to let it go.
这是个过程 依恋的问题吧
It's a process. Attachment issue, I think.
这是你的第一个任务
There's your first assignment.
好的 我什么能拿到...
Okay. When do I get my...?
那叫记忆消除器
It's called a neuralyzer.
不是随便就能拿到的 要通过努力争取
And you don't just get it, you earn it.
你只是作为试用探员被录用了
You've been accepted for a probationary period.
好好表现 我们再考虑消除器的事
Impress me, and we'll see about the bzzz.
好吧
Okay.
你喜欢追求真♥相♥ 不是吗 探员M
You're a fan of the truth, aren't you, Agent M?
我喜欢
I like it.
伦敦分部好像有麻烦了
I think we may have a problem in London.
这酒还真是顺口
That is smooth.
继续上 好吗
Let's keep them coming, shall we?
再来一杯
Another round.
我只是想说我很喜欢这个地方
So can I just say how much I'm liking this place?
有条理 但又不会太古板
It's formal, but not too stuffy.
很传统 但却还是有范
Classic, but still kind of stylish.
很有《大开眼戒》的感觉
Makes it a very Eyes Wide Shut kind of vibe.
我说笑的
I'm kidding.
算是吧
Sort of.
或者只是致命的高风险赌博的效果
Or is it mostly just the lethal high-stakes gambling?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你们看 王牌送上门 先生们
Would you look at that? Straight to the ace, gentlemen.
又是我
That's me again.
我们谈谈正事吧
Let's talk business, shall we?
我可以卖♥♥这东西
I can move this stuff.
我想大量进货 应该找谁
Who do I speak with about getting a whole lot more of it?
因为我想加入
Because I'm in.
你不能加入
You're not.
我有一条非常严格的政策
电影精选列表