- A friend of mine. - Oh, no.
抱歉 我说错了
Yeah. Sorry about that.
他生前是个爬虫混球
He was a reptilian slimeball,
现在因你而死
he is now dead because of you.
他死的时候谁跟他在一起
Who was with him when he died?
-我 -谁
- I was. - Who...?
好吧 他有没有说什么
Okay, good. And did he say anything
能够解释他被杀的理由的话
that might explain why he was killed?
什么都行 快说
Anything at all? Come on.
没有 什么也没说
No. Not a thing.
-我重新概括一下 -没必要
- So just to recap... - No point.
加贝边皇室的一名高阶成员
A high-ranking member of the Jababian royal family
在你们的保护下死了
dies on your watch,
袭击者你们识别不出来
murdered by assailants that you can't identify,
谋杀的原因你们也说不上来
for reasons that you cannot begin to fathom.
是这样吧
Is that about right?
你一开口我就自动屏蔽了 不知道
I switched off the moment you started talking. I don't know.
你怎么还不滚
Now why don't you bugger off.
好吧 伙计 谢谢
Okay, mate. Thank you.
-嗯 -这就滚
- Yeah. - I'll piss off,
-回办事处 -你属于那里
- Back to the office. - Where you belong.
去跟老大T谈谈
To have a word with High T,
这次他可救不了你了
who will not save you this time.
我们会没事的 好吗 别担心
We'll be fine. Okay? Don't worry.
这个...我们会没事的
This is... We'll be fine.
好吗
Yeah?
是的 是的 明白
Yes. Yes. Understood.
是的 的确
Yeah... Indeed.
是的
Yes.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
仅用他们的智慧和七系原子枪
我向你保证 我们将以
Let me assure you, we will deal with this
最严厉的措辞处理此事
in the strongest possible terms.
加贝边人想要你们的脑袋
The Jababians want your heads.
字面意义 两颗头 用外交包裹邮寄
Quite literally. Both heads, sent by diplomatic pouch.
好吧 这个...
Okay, um, ahem...
早上好 长官
Morning, sir.
我拿来了你要的法医报告
I have the forensics report that you asked for.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就有问题了
Well, this is troubling.
问题大了
Very troubling.
这是我们的嫌犯
These are our suspects.
名叫幻影双煞的物种
A species called Dyadnum.
来自天龙座的二元星系
From a binary star system in the constellation Draco.
天龙座 那是蜂兽的领地
Draco, that's Hive territory.
整个区域多年前就沦陷了
The entire sector fell years ago.
幻影双煞的DNA
The Dyads' DNA...
充斥着蜂兽的变异基因
are riddled with Hive mutations.
我们都知道 蜂兽不仅摧毁敌人
As we all know, the Hive doesn't just destroy their enemies,
还会将其吸收
they subsume them.
从内部彻底掌控
Take them over from within.
不管这两人是谁 他们都成为蜂兽的一部分了
Whoever these two were, they're part of the Hive now.
是的 但只是杀一个加贝边皇室
Yes, but why would the Hive send them all this way
蜂兽为什么要如此大费周章
to kill a Jababian royal?
你比任何人都更了解万格斯
You knew Vungus better than anyone.
他有没有说过自己为什么来这里
Did he indicate why he was here?
他想从我们这里得到什么吗
Did he want something from us?
没有 他看起来挺正常挺开心的
No, he seemed pretty normal, happy.
长官 整件事都一团糟 就是个烂摊子
Sir. This whole thing is a fiasco. It's a farrago.
这么重大的失败
And a failure of this magnitude
需要立即启用
requires immediate involvement of...
第十三条
Article 13.
别犯浑了 谁会说"烂摊子"这种词
Don't be a dick. Who says "farrago"?
第十三条是什么
What is Article 13?
立即停职 接着消除记忆
Immediate termination, followed by neuralyzation.
-等一下 -等等
- Wait a second. - Wait.
-不行 -你们这些人只会这样处理问题吗
- No. - Is that you people's answer to everything?
快收起来
Put that away!
-摘掉眼镜 -长官 你不能这么做
- Glasses off. - Sir, you can't.
给我一个不这么做的理由
Give me one good reason why not.
因为这是...
Because it's...
我们之前谈过的
what we were talking about.
-因为... -因为...
- Because... - Because...
如果你消除我们的记忆 就永远无法得知真♥相♥
if you erase us, you will never know the truth.
-真♥相♥ -长官 他们显然在拖延时间
- The truth. - Come on, sir, they're obviously stalling.
-你下令我就动手 -收起来
- Say the word. I'll do it. - Put it away.
M 继续 解释一下
M, go ahead. Explain yourself.
长官
Well, sir...
如果你认真想想 仔细想想
if you think about it, really think about it...
万格斯
Vungus...
有几个人知道他来了
how many people really knew that he was here?
只有这个房♥间里的人
The people in this room.
大概还有十几个高级探员
And perhaps a dozen high-level agents.
如果只有这些人知道万格斯会去哪里
If those were the only people that knew where Vungus would be,
并且我们假设万格斯没有
and we assume that Vungus didn't leak
把自己的位置泄露给杀手
his own location to the killers,
这是不是意味着泄密的人
doesn't that mean that it was someone...
在黑衣人内部
inside MIB?
有内奸 长官 就在我们之间
A mole, sir, inside these very walls.
长官 他们很显然是现编的
Sir, they're abviously making this up as they go along.
胡说什么 "有内奸"
What are you talking about? "A mole"?
组织成立以来从未有过泄密事件 还说"有内奸"
In the whole history of the company, there's never been a leak. "A mole."
这话像是内奸才会说的
That sounds like something a mole would say.
-别胡扯了 -内奸经典语录
- Don't be absurd. - Classic mole talk.
听起来像是内奸初级教学
Sounds like Mole 101.
够了
Enough.
如果我们已经被渗透了
If we've been compromised,
那这个星球上的每位居民都处于危险之中
it puts every citizen on this planet,
人类和外星人都是
both human and alien, at risk.
-C -长官
- C. - Sir.
追踪这两个杀手
Track down these killers.
找到杀手 我们就能揪出内奸
Find the killers, we find the mole.
-好的 长官 -解散
- Will do, sir. - Dismissed.
M 看起来你的确像自己说的那样聪明
M, it appears you're as sharp as advertised.
和C一起查这件案子
Work the case with C.
让武器部门研发能够
Get Weapons Department started on something
干掉幻影双煞的武器
that can neutralize these Dyads.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
她的确很聪明 长官
Sharp indeed she is, sir.
我想你打算让我监督这个案子 对吗
I assume you'll want me overseeing the case? Sort of...
H 我再也不会为你打掩护了
I'm finished covering for you, H.
这个案子你需要我 长官
You need me on this case, sir.
我以前跟蜂兽打过交道 记得吗
I've dealt with the Hive before. Remember?
仅用我的智慧和我的七系...
With nothing but my wits and my Series 7...
不 是这个人跟蜂兽打过交道
No. He dealt with the Hive before.
而我不知道这个人现在跑去哪儿了
And I don't know where the hell he has gone!
我过去真心认为你可以领导这个地方
I actually used to think you could lead this place.
我看错你了
I was wrong about you.
没你的事了
We're done here.
这是命令
That's an order.
你没有看错我 长官
Look, you weren't wrong about me, sir.
你曾经在我身上看到的东西 仍旧在那
You saw something in me once. It's still there.
让你失望了 我向你道歉
And I apologize for letting you down.
再给我一次机会 我会弥补过错的 我保证
Give me another chance and I'll fix this. I promise you.
我觉得不仅仅是个刀片
I don't think it's just a blade.
看起来上面还有毒
Looks like it carries some poison.
我知道你什么意思 等等
I know what you're talking about. Wait.
不好意思 兄弟 老大T决定了 他想要我
Sorry, mate. High T decided he wants me
-负责此案 -等等 什么 不好意思 我不信
- to run point on this one. - Wait. What? Sorry, I don't believe you.
我也和你一样不满
I don't like it any better than you,
电影精选列表