我还以为
And here I thought...
H是单干的
H worked alone.
我真傻
Silly me.
你真惨
Poor you.
确实花了一段时间让他接受我
It's been a steep learning curve, yeah.
这个吗 这是一把短管卡其格歼灭者
Oh, that? That's a snub-nosed Karzig annihilator.
你知道人类被它击中会有什么后果吗
Do you know what that does to a human body?
它会让你由内而外地沸腾
It boils you from the inside out.
真好
Cute.
你知道兵兵会对
Do you know what a Pawny does
暴虐成性的外星人武器贩子做什么吗
to sadistic alien arms-dealers?
不知道 亲爱的 告诉我什么是兵兵
No, honey. Tell me what a Pawny is.
我就是兵兵 你这个神经病
I'm a Pawny, you psycho!
看来形势逆转了
Looks like the tables have turned.
接得真准
That was an incredible catch.
感觉好极了
That felt good.
M
M
M 别担心 别担心 这都是计划好的
M, don't worry. Don't worry. It's all part of the plan.
H 你的妄想症一点都没见好
Well, H, you always have been rather delusional.
求和礼物
Peace offering.
杀了他们
Kill them.
先杀他 多折磨一会
Start with him and make it hurt.
不 你没必要这样做
No! You don't have to do this.
把我放下 你这个塔伦特恶棍
Put me down, you Tarantian thug.
等等 你说他是塔伦特
Wait. Did you say "Tarantian"?
-是的 -没错 夫人 他说了
- Yes. - Yes, my lady, he did.
只要是跟杀人有关的事 他们就特别执着
They tend to be very single-minded when it comes to killing.
他们的大脑只有开心果那么大
Brains the size of a pistachio nut.
小声点
Okay, shh.
你这是帮倒忙
You're not helping.
你见到的生物是一只来自仙女座II的
The creature you saw was an unlicensed Tarantian
无证塔伦特
from Andromeda II.
塔伦特
Tarantian?
我认识一个塔伦特
I know a Tarantian.
我以前遇到过
I met one once.
我帮了他
I helped him.
Kabla nakshulin
Kabla nakshulin.
什么
What?
Kabla nakshulin
Kabla nakshulin?
-她说的那句 -你怎么会知道
- What she said. - How do you know that?
因为他是这么跟我说的
Because he said it to me.
莫莉
Molly?
是我
Yes.
莫莉 你们在玩我吗 不是吧
Molly? Are you shitting me? Really?
现在是谁有妄想症
Who's delusional now?
是你吗
It's you?
你长大了
You've grown.
我也是
I mean, me too.
把盒子给她
Give her the box.
卢卡 你不能这样
Luca, you can't do this.
我对你不好吗
Haven't I been good to you?
我让你随心所欲地杀人
I've let you kill anyone you wanted.
别这样
Come on.
不行吗
No?
给我盒子
The box.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对了 你改变了我的人生
You changed my life, by the way.
问一下
Quickly.
Kabla nakshulin是什么意思
Kabla nakshulin, what does it mean?
意思是
It means:
"有一天 我会用你能想象的最恐怖的方法"
"One day, I'll kill whoever you choose
"杀掉任何你想杀的人"
in the most gruesome way imaginable."
或许我们先把她关在这里
Or maybe we just keep her here for a moment
等我们商量好行动计划再说
until he and I can discuss a plan of action.
H 你还好吗
H? H, are you okay?
我很好
I'm good.
刚刚真刺♥激♥
That was... That was a rush.
没错 还特别痛苦
Yeah, and incredibly painful.
-是的 -很显然
- Yeah. - Pretty sure the plan
-这个计划漏洞百出 -是啊
- went wrong in every conceivable way. - Yeah, well...
你叫莫莉 是吗
So, uh, it's Molly, huh?
不应该让你知道的
You're not supposed to know that.
好吧 太晚了 我已经知道了
Well, too late. I know it now.
公平起见 只能告诉你我的名字了
Guess it's only fair that you know mine.
-我不想知道 -我要告诉你
- I don't wanna know yours. - I'm gonna tell you.
-好吧 -准备好了吗
- Okay. - You ready?
霍雷肖
Horatio.
-你不叫这个 -确实不是
- It is not. - It's not.
我叫亨利
It's Henry.
嗯 你看上去就像叫亨利的
Yeah, you look like a Henry.
-很好 我就叫这个 -我叫史蒂夫
- Good. It's all I've got. - I'm Steve.
史蒂夫 我记得你说小兵没有名字
Steve? I thought you said Pawns didn't have names.
确实没有 我只是觉得被忽略了
We don't. I was just feeling left out.
史蒂夫
Steve.
怎么回事
Wha...?
这可不妙
That is not cool.
我不喜欢地面变成这样
I don't like what the earth is doing now.
不不不
No, no, no.
Kabla nakshulin
Kabla nakshulin!
试试无妨
It was worth a try.
为了蜂兽 我们必须拿到那件武器
We must have the weapon, for the Hive.
不行 不知你们有没有听说过
No. I don't know if you've heard,
但我们是黑衣人
but we are the Men in Black.
黑衣男女
The Men and Women in Black.
说得好
Nice save.
如果你们觉得我们会直接把它交出来
If you think we'll just hand this over,
那就大错特错了
you've got another think coming.
你们不知道自己在跟什么人打交道
You don't know who you're dealing with.
我们保护地球
See, we protect the Earth.
也就是说保护地球上的一切
And that means everyone and everything on it.
你们想来抢吗 你们想开打吗
So you wanna do this? You wanna get down?
好 尽管上
Fine. Let's go.
你们敢动一下 我就消灭这整个岛
Move, and I'll obliterate this entire island
还有岛上的一切
and everything on it.
是啊 也包括我们自己
Yeah. Including us.
你不觉得在我长篇大论之前
You don't think we should've spoken about this before
我们应该先讨论一下吗
I just gave a whole speech?
嗯 你说得很好
Yeah, I liked the speech.
我只是觉得这样会更有用
I just thought this would be more effective.
你们听到了 别逼我用它
You heard me. Don't make me use it.
我们会不惜一切保护我们的世界
We'll do anything to protect our world.
我们也会
So will we.
这个宇宙里没有什么是杀不了的
Nothing in this universe is unkillable.
只要电压够强
With the proper voltage.
你们两个没事吧
Are you both all right?
没事 长官 好得不得了
Yes, sir. Never better.
-长官 你是怎么找到我们的 -凭经验
- Sir, how did you find us? - Experience.
又是瑞莎吗 H
Riza again, H?
你什么时候才会吸取教训
When are you going to learn?
我就知道你靠得住
I knew I could count on you.
你最后总能挺过来
That, in the end, you'd pull through.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你也是 M
You too, M.
探员O对你有预感 她没看错人
Agent O had a feeling about you, and she was right.
宇宙总有办法
The universe has a way of leading you
在恰当的时机
to where you're supposed to be...
将你引向应该去的地方
At the moment you're supposed to be there.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我们好好保管它 好吗
Let's keep this safe, shall we?
桑德 通知加贝边使♥馆♥
Saunder, inform the Jababian embassy,
电影精选列表