2016年
天呐 我太讨厌巴黎了
God, do I hate Paris.
别担心 地球也许马上就毁灭了
Not to worry. Probably won't be around much longer.
禁止入内
这一刻我已经等了很久了
I've been waiting a long time for this.
我想说的是...
I guess what... What I'm trying to say is,
-莉莎 你愿意嫁... -你们好
- Lisa, will you mar...? - Bonjour.
我们是铁塔保安
We're with Tower security.
非常抱歉
We're terribly sorry,
但你们不应该来这里
but you're not supposed to be here.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry.
那么 她答应了吗
So? She say yes?
-我还没求婚 -他还没求婚
- I haven't asked yet. - He hasn't asked yet.
那真是太遗憾了 不是吗
Well, that's a terrible shame, isn't it?
因为你们看 那边闪烁的灯
Because, you see, that blinking light back there
说明二号♥传送门遭到入侵
means there's been a breach in Portal 2.
也就是说 几分钟后
Which means, in just a few minutes,
全宇宙最邪恶的生物 蜂兽
the most vile creatures in the entire universe, the Hive,
将把我们所有人从里到外吃得一干二净
are gonna consume every last one of us from the inside out.
你们在说什么
I don't understand.
你们只要盯着这里看
All will be explained if you look right...
就懂了
here.
铁塔因修缮而关闭
The Tower was closed for repairs.
下去的时候向她求婚
Ask her on the way down.
这边请
This way, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心缝隙
Mind the gap.
好了 开始吧
Right. Shall we?
我们上
Let's do this.
禁止入内
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
到地面后再向她求婚一次
Ask her again down on the ground.
-你回来了 -嗯
- There you are. - Yeah.
好了 我们再试一次吧
All right. Let's try this again, shall we?
现在怎么办
So, what's the play here?
我们以前经历过这种情况
We've been in this situation before.
我们从未对峙过蜂兽
We've never faced the Hive before.
他们也从未对峙过我们
They've never faced us.
记好了
Always remember,
宇宙总有办法
The universe has a way of leading you
在恰当的时机
to where you're supposed to be
将你引向应该去的地方
at the moment you're supposed to be there.
是啊 有时候宇宙也会搞错
Yeah, well, sometimes, the universe gets it wrong.
史蒂芬·霍金著
让我们动起来
"Let's have some action.
把屁♥股♥扭起来
I want some asses wiggling.
要有进步
I want some perfection."
去拿我的三号♥木杆
Get my three-wood.
-麻利点 -好好好
- Come on, let's go. - Okay, okay.
小心点
Careful.
天啊
Oh, my God!
-天啊 宝贝 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. Baby. - What?
根本不是动物
That wasn't no animal, okay?
是...是...
It was a... It was a...
我从没见过这样的东西
I ain't never seen nothing like that before.
像是一个生物
It was, like, a creature.
什么 哈洛德 快报♥警♥
What? Harold, call the police.
-报什么 -报♥警♥ 快报♥警♥
- The who? - The police. Call the police!
这么快
That was fast.
晚上好 我们是动物管理局的
Good evening, folks. We're from Animal Control.
你说看到了奇怪的东西
You said you saw something?
是的 但我们还没打电♥话♥呢
Yeah. We haven't even called you yet.
我们有危险吗 它有狂犬病吗
Are we in any danger? Does it have like, rabies?
不像是普通的动物
That wasn't a regular animal.
-像是... -你见到的生物
- It was like... - The creature you saw was
是一只来自仙女座II的无证塔伦特
an unlicensed Tarantian from Andromeda II.
非常稀有 非常危险
Very rare, very dangerous.
-不好意思 你说什么 -一只塔伦特 女士
- Sorry, what? - A Tarantian. Ma'am.
我知道 目前他看起来很可爱
No, I know. He looks cute now.
-塔伦特 -但是等到了青春期
- Tarantian? - But when they hit puberty,
他们就会变成真正的怪物
they turn into real monsters.
别害怕 没事的
Don't be scared. It's okay.
告诉我 屋里还有别人吗
Tell me, is there anyone else in the house?
只有我们的女儿 她在睡觉
Just our daughter. She's sleeping.
一只浣熊 没错 这就是你们的问题
A raccoon. Yeah, that's your problem, folks.
确保把垃圾桶的盖子盖紧了
So just go ahead and make sure those trash can lids are on nice and tight,
我们没来过这里
and we were never here.
也许我们应该去看看莫莉
Maybe we should go check on Molly.
你得离开这里
We've gotta get you out of here.
快来
Come on.
没事的
It's okay.
我是你的朋友 我叫莫莉 去吧
I'm your friend. I'm Molly. Go on.
莫莉
Molly.
Kabla nakshulin
Kabla nakshulin.
Kabla nakshulin
Kabla nakshulin.
莫莉 你在每个领域都取得了优秀以上的成绩
Well, Molly, you've scored excellent or above in every area.
联调局新探员部
身体素质 演绎推理 逻辑
Fitness, deductive reasoning, logic,
武器训练
weapons training.
只有一个问题
Just one problem.
你没勾选
You didn't check a box.
选择想去的部门
For your preferred division.
每个人都得勾选
Everyone has to check a box.
我自己为没有框的部门
Yeah, I made my own box
画了一个框
for the division that has no box.
你懂的 这个部门的人都穿着黑色套装
You know, the division where they wear black suits
负责处理...
and deal with the guys from...
上面来的家伙
up there.
你是说会计部门吗
You mean, Accounting?
不 我是说...
No, like...
嗯 还是...
Yeah, still...
会计部门
Accounting.
这样应该就能解决
That should fix the glitch.
-请记住 我们在乎 -没问题了
- Remember, we care. - You're good to go.
请记住 我们在乎
And just remember, we care.
找到标着高级扩展功能的图标
Look for the icon marked advanced extensions.
-好的 -点击它
- Okay. - Click on it.
哪个图标 哪个 太多了...
Which icon? Which one? There's a bunch...
-从左数第十三个图标 -谁的左边
- Thirteenth icon from the left. - Whose left?
-你的左边 -抱歉
- Your left. - Oh, sorry.
-我找到了 -好 找到了吗
- I got it now. - Okay, got it?
嗯 找到了
Yeah, I got it.
命名为2019-AMRJ
你还在吗
Are you still there?
-在吗 帮帮我 怎么回事 -没事 没什么
- Hello? Help. What's going on? - Oh, no. Nothing.
我这边运行一个小小的诊断程序
Let me just run a little diagnostic on my end,
然后再回复你 不不不 用不了多久
and I will be right back to you. No, no, no, it won't take long.
很快的 好的
Not long at all. Okay.
怎么搞的
What the f...?
-令人费解 -这是
- This is perplexing. - Is it?
这是
Is it?
外 星 人 吗
A-l-i-e-n-s?
我不明白你为什么非得
I don't know why you always insist
既小声又拆开说
on whispering and spelling that.
终于决定要露面了吧
Finally decided to show up, huh?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我只需要搞清楚轨迹 就能打入内部了
All I have to do is figure out trajectory, and I am in.
我回来了 好了 试试这个
I'm back. Okay, try this.
-拔掉电源 再插回去 -好的
- Unplug it, plug it back in. - Okay.
请记住 我们在乎
And remember, we care.
我得走了
I have to go.
吉米要回来找孩子们了
Jimmy's coming back to get the kids.
电影精选列表