你从来没有为激♥情♥放弃过逻辑吗
You've never once abandoned logic for passion?
搞什么啊 《恋恋笔记本》续集吗 我是没看过
What is this? The sequel to The Notebook? I never saw it,
不过我觉得那电影扯的就是这种故事
but I assume it's a lot of this type of nonsense.
对 我没谈过 激♥情♥不稳定
No, I haven't. Passion is unstable,
-逻辑才是永恒 -是吗
- and logic is constant. - Is that right?
是的 生理吸引力不过是
Yeah. Physical attraction is nothing more
大脑中的化学反应
than chemical reactions in your brain.
不可信赖 它们不是真的
Can't trust them. They're not real.
难道整个宇宙不都是化学反应组成的吗
Isn't the whole universe a chemical reaction?
我觉得宇宙还是挺值得信赖的
Pretty sure you can trust that.
感觉挺真实的
Feels pretty real.
这话其实还蛮深刻的
That's actually kind of deep.
应该可以了
Well, that should do it.
启动吧
Power her up.
谢谢
Thank you.
兵兵 换个地方
Pawny. Not there.
我就能跳这么远
That's as far as I could jump.
其实还能跳高点 但是我觉得高点更尴尬
I could jump higher, but it would've been more awkward.
够了
Okay, enough.
开始了
Here we go.
瞧瞧
And look at that.
干得漂亮
Well done.
我了解瑞莎 虽说她是死亡商人
I know Riza. She may be the Merchant of Death,
但她却有一个弱点
but she does have one weakness.
准备好当英雄了吗 小家伙
Ready to be a hero, little guy?
让我当什么都行
Pretty open to anything.
很好 因为我们要去那不勒斯了
Good, because we're going to Naples.
去瑞莎的来者必死武装要塞吗
To Riza's Fortified Fortress of For Sure Death?
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
真不好意思
I'm so sorry.
我们改天再继续好吗 我又来了一个客人
Can we do this another day? I have another visitor.
-没问题 -好吗
- Absolutely. - Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Au revoir.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
卢卡
Luca.
-想我了吗 -没有
- Did you miss me? - No.
H
H.
我知道你为什么来
I know why you're here.
你怎么穿了条粉裤子
Why are you wearing pink trousers?
最近好吗
So how have you been?
好久不见了 分手最不好的就是
It's been a while, huh? That's the tough thing about breakups,
会同时失去朋友
is the friendships you lose.
我们以前多要好 不是吗
We had some good times, though, didn't we?
我想也许是我和瑞莎要好吧
Riza and I had good times, I guess.
你只是在背后默默跟着
You just lurked in the background a bit.
她是不是很美
Wonderful, isn't she?
我最喜欢
I just love
又蠢又美的小东西
dumb, beautiful creatures.
真令人怀念 不是吗
Well, this is familiar, isn't it?
那么
So...
黑衣人终于把你开除了吗
MIB finally showed you the door, eh?
其实是我自己主动退出的
Showed myself out, actually.
有些人生来注定自♥由♥自在
Some horses are born to roam free.
还有人注定中枪 你来干什么
And others just get shot. What are you doing here?
我想来看看你 给你带了礼物
I wanted to see you. And I brought you something.
我知道喜欢特殊的宠物
I know how you like special pets,
所以我带了求和礼物给你
so I brought you a peace offering.
喵 喵
Meow, meow.
汪 汪 诸如此类
Bark, woof, et cetera, et cetera.
我喜欢
I like it.
他真是丑到可爱了 不是吗
He is cute in an ugly sort of way, isn't he?
这个物种的最后一只
The last of his kind.
你总是这么了解我的心 不是吗
You always did know the way to my heart, didn't you?
你总是能让我心跳加速
You always knew how to make mine beat that little bit faster.
什么记忆消除器也没法让我忘了这段对话
Not a neuralyzer in the world could make me forget that.
其实我本来还挺期待
I was actually looking forward
看我的枪把你打成马蜂窝 接着就看到
to seeing my guns tear you to pieces, then I saw
你那张完美的小脸 然后我就...
that perfect little face of yours, and...
我必须要知道
I had to know.
知道什么
Know what?
我要知道真♥相♥
I want to know the truth.
是真感情吗
Was this ever real?
我们之间
This?
你和我 是真感情吗
You, me? Was it?
这下有好戏看了
This'll be good.
是吗
Was it?
我从一开始就知道你是谁
I knew who you were from the start.
我的工作就是赢得你的信任
My job was to gain your trust
等到时机成熟
and take you down
一举拿下你 这就是真♥相♥
when the opportunity came. That's the truth.
我还是把耳机关掉吧
Gotta turn my earpiece off for this.
天呐 闭嘴行吗
God, shut up.
-什么 -不是 抱歉
- What? - No, I'm sorry.
我是在和我的内心对话
It's what I say to my heart...
就像脑海里还有另一个声音和我争吵
when it's like a voice inside my head.
我理解
I know.
这种事我无法假装
I couldn't fake that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事的
It's okay.
不 我是说谢谢你
No, but thank you for...
让我能够释怀
for giving me closure.
谁都有需要释怀的时候
We all need some... Some closure from time to time.
-把他带出去 -什么 等等 不
- Get him out of here. - What...? Wait, no. Hey.
等等 我也需要释怀
Wait. I need some closure too.
-我的感受怎么办 -H 给你个小建议
- What about my feelings? - H, here's a tip for you.
下次你要送求和礼物的时候
Next time you bring a peace offering,
不要选我拿到史上
don't make it the same day I come into possession
最强武器的那天
of the most powerful weapon ever created.
这两件事没有任何关联
This has nothing to do with that.
我都不知道你拿到了什么武器
I didn't know you had a weapon.
完全没有关联 只是巧合
It's a separate thing. A coincidence.
完全是巧合 我真的不知道她拿到武器了
Total coincidence. Didn't know she had a weapon.
你知道她拿到武器了吗
Did you know that she has a weapon?
带他去船上
Take him to the boat.
好了 行 行
All right. Okay, okay, okay.
伙计们 要我说还挺顺利的
Fellas, I think that went pretty well.
看来我们以后要常见面了
Looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of each other.
好了
Okay.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
塞巴斯蒂安 亲爱的
Sebastian, darling.
你想不想足不出户
How would you like to be able to destroy
就能摧毁整个太阳系
entire solar systems without leaving your home?
-兵兵 -嗯 我看到了
- Pawny? - Yeah, I see it.
瞧瞧这个 搞定了 M
Would you look at that. Good to go, M.
好了 兵兵 就看你的了
Okay, Pawny, it's all on you now.
这种压力对我不是很有帮助
Okay, that kind of pressure is not constructive.
事情很简单 亲爱的 你是要还是不要
It's very simple, darling. Do you want it or not?
不 我只有一个 塞巴斯蒂安
No, I only have one, Sebastian,
而且很快就会卖♥♥出去
and I won't have that for long.
不 我只给你五秒钟
No, I'm gonna give you five seconds.
干得漂亮
Perfectly done.
我回头再打给你
I'm going to call you back.
糟了 糟了 完蛋了
Crap. Oh, crap. Oh, crap.
看你那小短腿
Look at your little legs.
居然跑这么快
You are so fast.
看看你跑步的样子
Why, look at you run.
你跑得真快
You're so fast!
等等 我来了 我来了
Wait, I'm coming. I'm coming.
你不许再逃跑了 你好啊
Now, you don't run away again. Oh, hello.
电影精选列表