武器在我们手里
we have the weapon.
M 对于见习探员来说
Quite the first assignment
这个首次任务很惊险
for a probationary agent, M.
马拉喀什 空白之地 那不勒斯
Marrakesh, the Empty Quarter, Naples.
想象一下你正式加入我们后会有怎样的成就
Imagine what you will accomplish when you're one of us.
-好的 长官 -好好享受此刻 M
- Yes, sir. - Enjoy this moment, M.
不会持续太久
They never last.
我不知道你是怎么做到的 但是你总能成功
I don't know how you do it, but you just keep doing it.
是吗 我做什么了 C
Yeah? What's that, C?
拯救世界
Well, saving the world
让它免于毁灭 而且是两次
from total destruction twice...
短短几年之间
in as many years.
我是说
I mean...
-这也太巧了 -这也太巧了
- what are the odds? - What are the odds?
黑衣人
MIB!
好了
Right.
-失陪一下 -好
- Excuse me. - Yeah.
觉得怎么样
How's it going?
-你懂的 -派对很酷 对吧
- You know. - Cool party, huh?
-对 派对很棒 -有事不对劲
- Yeah, great party. - Something is wrong.
对 我也这么想
Yeah. That's what I was thinking.
我告诉幻影双煞我们会不惜一切拯救我们的世界
I said to the Dyads we'd do anything to save our world.
他们说他们也会
They said that they would too.
他们说 为了蜂兽 他们必须拿到那件武器
Then they told us they needed the weapon for the Hive.
如果我们误解了他们的意思呢
What if we misunderstood what that meant?
也许他们需要用那件武器来对付蜂兽
Maybe they needed the weapon to use against the Hive
拯救他们的世界
to save their world.
这可能意味着他们根本不是蜂兽
Which could mean they were never the Hive at all.
但是他们的DNA 突变
But the DNA, the mutations.
老大T给我们看了样本
High T showed us that sample.
好 我们看看
All right. Let's see.
我是探员H 请调出幻影双煞的法医报告
Agent H, bring up the Dyad forensic report.
谁有让案件档案消失的权限
Who has the authority to make a case file disappear?
跟我来
Come with me.
还有那不勒斯的事
And what about Naples?
他怎么知道我们在那里
How did he know we were there?
他在做分内事
He was doing his job.
分内事包括跟踪我们吗
Does his job include tracking us?
这是他送我的礼物 里面有芯片
He gave this to me as a gift. It has a chip inside it.
我们要看没收的加贝边武器
We need to see the confiscated Jababian weapon.
不行
Not possible.
不行 我是负责这个案子的高级探员
Not possible? I'm the senior agent on the case.
我说行就行 武器在哪
Let's make it possible. Where's the weapon?
我觉得他一直在追寻这件武器
I think he's been chasing it the entire time.
老大T就是内奸 一定是他
High T is the mole. He's gotta be.
谁派来的内奸 他要把武器拿去哪
A mole for who? Where would he take it?
巴黎
Paris.
我觉得是巴黎
My guess would be Paris.
我自始至终都觉得不对劲
I knew all along that something was off.
我以为他是在替你打掩护
I thought he was covering for you,
但是有问题的是他
but it turns out, it was him.
他是在掩盖自己的踪迹
He was hiding his own tracks.
肯定是有原因的 M 我们走
Gotta be an explanation. M, come on.
-我跟你们一起去 -不行 C
- I'm coming with you. - No, C.
别闹了 重点不在于你
Come on, now. This isn't about you.
我知道 我同意
I know. I agree.
听着 如果事实证明你说的是真的
Listen, if it turns out what you're saying is true
然后消息传出去说T
and word gets out that T,
黑衣人史上最功勋卓著的探员是个叛徒
the most decorated agent in MIB history, is a traitor,
组织将永远无法恢复
the agency will never recover.
如果我们能阻止他 没必要让别人知道
If we stop him, no one ever has to know.
但如果你们不能阻止他呢 到时候怎么办
But what if you can't stop him? Then what?
到时候就告诉他们是我
Well, then tell them it was me.
告诉他们我是叛徒
Tell them I was the traitor.
相信我 组织会相信你的
Trust me, the agency will believe you.
你
You.
对了 出了那事儿
That's right. That happened.
这还差不多
That's what I'm talking about.
我来开车
I'm driving.
方向盘应该在这边的
That really should be here.
国家不同
Not in this country.
车里应该有个红色的大按钮
There should be a big red button somewhere.
对 按红色按钮
Yes! Press the red button.
找到了
Found it.
H 你得看看这个
H, you gotta see this.
C区的一个传送门已开启
A portal from Sector C has been activated.
蜂兽
The Hive.
我马上给你们派支援 完毕
I'm sending you backup. Out.
还记得我跟你说过 干这行就是撒谎吗
You remember when I told you we're in the lying business?
这是T招募我的时候说的话
T said that to me when he recruited me.
他说 "我们必须对全世界撒谎"
He said, "We have to lie to the world,
"也就是说我们绝不能对彼此撒谎"
which means we can never lie to each other."
我不相信他对我们撒谎了
I just don't believe that he has.
但你不能总是相信自己的直觉 H
But you can't always trust your gut, H.
有时候事情的本质和表象是相同的
Sometimes things are as they appear to be.
不 我们拯救了世界 老天啊
No, we saved the world, for God's sakes.
我们携手 仅用我们的智慧
Together, with nothing but our wits
和我们的七系原子枪
and our Series-7 De-Atomizers.
我听说了
So I've heard.
-H -怎么了
- H? - Yeah?
你能再为我讲一遍吗
Mind telling me one more time?
你们是如何打败蜂兽的
How'd you beat the Hive?
那是三年前的事
It was three years ago.
老大T和我去对峙蜂兽
High T and I went to face the Hive
仅用我们的智慧和我们的七系原子枪 明白了吗
with nothing but our wits and our Series-7 De-Atomizers. Cool?
嗯 但你们是怎么做的
Yes, but how'd you do it?
等等 你在干什么
Wait. What are you doing?
-我只是好奇 你们是怎么做的 -我刚告诉你了
- I'm curious. How'd you do it? - I just told you.
-但你什么都没说 -我说了好几遍了
- You didn't, though. - I did a few times.
听着 老大T和我去对峙蜂兽
Okay, High T and I went up to face the Hive
仅用我们的智慧和我们的七系原子枪...
with nothing but our wits and our Series-7 De-Atomizers...
我是不是...我是不是在重复自己
Am I...? I'm repeating myself, aren't I?
-一遍又一遍 -一字不差
- Over and over. - Word for word.
嗯...我为什么会那么做
Yeah, um... Okay, why would I be doing that?
H 我觉得那晚你没有打败蜂兽
H, I don't think that you beat the Hive that night.
我觉得你被消除记忆了
I think you were neuralyzed.
你来道别了
You came to say goodbye.
还把可爱的M带来了
And you brought the lovely M.
可以真切的感受到这里的历史
You can really feel the history here.
埃菲尔发现虫洞
Eiffel discovering wormholes,
通往其他文明的通道
gangways to other civilizations,
第一批外星人移♥民♥
the First Alien Migration.
然后我们也在这里创造了历史 不是吗 H
And we made history here too, didn't we, H?
仅用我们的智慧和我们的七系原子枪
With just our wits and our Series-7 De-Atomizers.
不 我们没有
No. We didn't.
蜂兽想要银河系中最强大的武器
The Hive wanted the most powerful weapon in the galaxy,
所以你让万格斯把它交给黑衣人
so you had Vungus bring it to Men in Black.
等到武器到手 你就交给他们
You'd wait. When it came, you'd give it to them.
亲爱的孩子 你总是那么聪明
My dear boy, you were always a bright one...
但这是无法阻止的
but there's no stopping this.
没有这个武器碍事 所有的星球都会毁灭
With the weapon out of the way, every planet will fall,
从地球开始
starting with this one.
离开控制台
Step away from the controls.
你消除了我的记忆
You neuralyzed me.
让我成为了拯救世界的英雄
Made me a hero, the guy that saved the world.
活下来兜售谎言
Left alive to sell the lie.
他们想要这个
They wanted this.
你当时在场
You were there.
你一直就像是我的儿子
You were always like a son to me.
H
H?
电影精选列表