但他一直说什么就靠我了
but he kept going on about relying on me,
需要我们的顶尖探员 之类的话
needing our top agent, that sort of thing.
不是我说了算 你找他说去
I don't make the rules. Take it up with him.
M 他希望你跟我一起调查此案
M, he's keen for you to shadow me on this one.
他说 "向最优秀的人学习"
"Learn from the best," he said.
如果你愿意的话 来点在职培训
Little on-the-job training, if you will.
怎么样 来吧
Yeah? Come on.
-你要跟他走还是留下来 -我跟他走
- Are you going or you staying? - Yeah, I'll go.
-好吧... -好的
- Yeah, alright... - Okay.
-来吧 -H
- Come on. - H?
多谢帮忙
Thanks for that.
我真受不了你
I'm sick of you.
好吧
Okay.
-所以实际情况是什么 -你来告诉我
- So what's the actual truth? - Well, you tell me.
因为对讨厌撒谎的人来说 你的表现太棒了
Because for someone who hates lying, that was incredible.
-我没有... -刚刚多刺♥激♥啊
- I wasn't... - Come on, it was electric up there.
我们互相配合 你一句我一句
The way we played off each other, back and forth.
-我是临场发挥 -黑衣人有内奸
- I was riffing. - A mole inside the MIB.
天啊 太机智了 要是我自己能想出这一招就好了
God. It's genius. I wish I thought of it myself.
我发现了一种可能性
And I discovered a possible truth.
想想看 这能解释很多事
I mean, think about it. It would explain a lot.
目前为止你掌握了些什么
So what have you got so far?
我准备对这种物质做分子解构
I was about to run a molecular deconstruction on the substance
然后与所有毒素进行交叉对比
and cross-reference with all toxins.
-好主意 -简单的科学手段
- Good idea. - Just a little science.
我就不会这样做
I wouldn't do that.
我知道这是什么
I know what that is.
是啊 它杀死了一个136公斤的加贝边人
Yeah. That killed a 300-pound Jababian,
我就不会拿它来玩
so I wouldn't get recreational with it.
这是泽福斯 极高纯度
That's Zephos, pure grade.
剂量掌握不好能立刻致死
The wrong amount will kill you instantly.
但恰好的剂量能让你在摩纳哥的夜店
Right amount will keep you dancing shirtless
脱掉上衣 狂舞整整十七个小时
on a nightclub in Monaco for about 17 hours straight.
信息量太大了 总是那么大的信息量
So much information. Always so much information.
反正我就是这么听说的 全世界只有一个地方的人
It's what I've heard anyway. There's only one place in the world
知道怎么调制它 我们走吧
where they know how to mix it. Let's go.
你来吗 世界可不会拯救自己
You coming? World's not gonna save itself.
你是说你需要我去拯救世界吗
Are you saying that you need me to save the world?
我也这么觉得
Thought so.
在这里经常会看到这个
You'll see that a lot around here.
是克罗穆联标签
It's a Cromulian tag.
在他们的星系中 这是希望和湮灭的标志
In their galaxy, a symbol for hope or annihilation.
至于到底是什么还存在争议
There's still some debate around what exactly.
实际上 是和谐
Actually, it's harmony.
但在地球上 它意味着我们进入了黑衣人安全港
But on Earth, it means we're entering an MIB safe haven.
-你怎么知道的 -手册里有说明
- How do you know? - It's in the handbook.
不要全盘相信你读到的一切
Don't believe everything you read.
-那是我的工作 -那我的工作是什么
- That is my job. - And my job is what?
无所事事 然后闭上嘴吗
Hang out here and shut up?
是的 闭嘴 那就是你的工作
Yes. Shut up. That's your job.
看看这是谁 纳斯尔
Well, look who it is. Nasr.
你清楚规矩的 公众场所禁止出现外星技术
You know the rules: no visible alien tech anywhere on the street.
把摩托车遮起来 否则我要给你开罚单了
Cover the bike up before I have to give you a ticket.
H 真是你吗
H? It is really you?
当然是我了 不然还能是谁
Of course it's me. Who else could it be?
-巴萨姆 你好 -H 你好
- Hey, Bassam. - Hi, H.
纳斯尔说你死了
Nasr said you were dead.
什么 我...我没有说过
What? I... I never said that.
你说过 他在撒谎
You did. He's lying.
放...
Get...
-那是... -为什么说我死了
- That's... - And why would I be dead?
巴萨姆误解了
Bassam misunderstood.
我们听说你和瑞莎分手了
We heard that you and Riza had split up.
瑞莎 那是谁
Riza. Who's that?
那不重要
It's not important.
人类 还是...
Human or...?
-那不重要 -我只是好奇
- Doesn't matter. - I'm just curious
跨物种是什么样的 所以...
how it works between species, so...
非常不重要 只是我一个老朋友 所以...
Very unimportant. Old friend of mine, so...
你的老朋友掌管着星系中最大的犯罪组织
Who runs the biggest criminal syndicate in the galaxy.
还是一位十分成功的女商人
Who is a very successful businesswoman.
我喜欢女商人
I love a businesswoman.
好吧 我们为什么要谈这个
Okay, why are we talking about this?
太令人悲伤了 你们俩特别般配
So sad. You made a lovely couple.
谢谢你 但这种事很正常
Okay thank you very much. But these things happen.
你说 "那个神经病会割断他喉咙"
You said, "That psycho's gonna slit his throat."
不好意思 失陪一下
Excuse us for one moment.
是你说的 不是我 你难道没有...
Your words, not mine. Don't you...
你跟那个人交往过 似乎有利益冲突啊
You dated this person? Seems like a conflict of interest.
你知晓我的私人生活才叫利益冲突
Conflict of interest for you to know my private life.
是的 我也不想知道
Yeah, sure. I'd prefer not to.
够了 听着
That's enough. Listen.
别再暴揍他了
Stop beating the hell out of him.
-就是 -把这东西遮好
- Yeah. - Keep this thing covered up.
-没问题 一定做到 -谢谢
- Absolutely. Will do. - Thank you.
不会再犯错了
Won't happen again.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you both.
-好 -好
- Yes. - Yeah.
什么事
What?
从夜店外的监控录像调出来的
Pulled this from the surveillance camera outside the club.
你站在那 搞得我很不爽
Standing there, making me feel uncomfortable.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
这个你拿给T看了吗
Have you shown this to T?
你说所有事都要先告诉你
You said everything goes through you.
是的 所有事都要先告诉我 很好
Yes, everything does go through me. Good.
我会给他看的 你继续
I'll show him. Go on.
我的天啊
Goodness me.
老天
Oh, boy.
麻烦来了
Here comes trouble.
我喜欢麻烦
I like trouble.
你在想我正在想的事吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
打给瑞莎
Call Riza.
到了 就是这里
Here. This is it.
看起来像是有几天了
Looks like a couple days' worth.
没人出来取过
No one's been out to collect.
有人吗
Hello?
再上前一步 我就把你的刘海液化了 小白脸
One more step and I'll liquefy your bangs, pretty boy.
-别紧张 别紧张 -好了
- Easy, easy. - Okay.
-我们不想惹任何麻烦 -别动
- We don't want any trouble. - Do not move.
看看你
Look at you.
我们该叫你什么 老兄
What do we call you, sport?
你们不能叫我"老兄"
"Sport" is not what you call me.
它是什么
What is it?
-"它" 他才对 -抱歉
- "It"? He. - Sorry.
为什么要问该叫我什么
Why would you call me anything?
小兵没有姓名 我们就是小兵
Pawns don't have names. We're pawns.
好吧 那就叫"兵兵"吧
Okay. "Pawny," then.
这里发生什么了
What happened here?
我们开了场最棒的派对
We had the best party.
侃爷到场了 发布了一张新专辑
Kanye showed up and dropped a whole new album.
是他最得意的作品之一 你自己看看
It was some of his best work. Look around!
明显是我们被袭击了
We got our asses kicked!
女王陛下
My queen!
她死了
She's gone.
我再也不会侍奉他人 我发誓
I'll never serve another. I swear it.
我将用短剑刺入
I'll plunge my dagger
自己的身体 就像这样 贯穿所有的重要脏器
into my own body, like this, through all my vital organs,
然后就这样 等着黑暗带走我
and then leave it until the dark takes me.
你不会真的打算这么做吧
You're not gonna actually go through with this, are you?
听着 失去了女王的小兵 只是一个小兵
Listen. A queen's pawn without a queen is just a pawn.
电影精选列表