Little tip, expense everything.
有个小问题 没什么大不了的
Quick question, no big deal.
你是要给我和万格斯拉皮条吗
Are you pimping me out to Vungus?
什么 不
What? No.
你怎么会有这种想法
What the hell would give you that... impression?
你好啊
Hello.
我不知道 因为那个吧
I don't know. That?
最好不要看那个
Better not look at that.
如果你想让我当外星人诱饵
If you wanna use me as alien bait,
下次先让我知道 好吗
just let me know next time, okay?
我不想被欺骗
I don't like to be lied to.
是吗 就像假装是一个
Really? What, like pretending to be an expert
你并不擅长领域的专家吗
in something you're not?
如果你还没意识到 干这行就是撒谎
In case you haven't noticed, we're in the lying business.
-是吗 -加贝边人很难搞
- Are we? - Jababians are prickly.
我们想让他们开心 好吗
We want them to be happy, okay?
这样他们就不会把我们和地球一起毁灭
So they don't destroy our planet and everything on it.
这就是任务
And that is the mission.
-如果你不能接受... -我能接受任务
- If you're not down with... - I'm down with the mission,
但我不要和加贝边人乱搞
but I'm not fornicating with the Jababian.
我没有要你那么做
That's not what I asked you to do.
你这次来待多久 兄弟
So how long you here for, buddy?
万格斯明天回家
Vungus go home tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?
那我们最好尽情享受 对吧
We better make it a good one, huh?
我来是有话要说 H 我们得聊聊
I came to talk, H. We need to speak.
别聊了 来吧 我想看你跳舞
Talky, shmalky. Come on, I want to see you dance.
来吧 来吧 我知道这是你喜欢的节奏
Come on. Come on, I know, I know this is your jam.
快过来 M 过来
Get out here. M, come on.
不了 我就坐着吧 我喜欢坐着跳
Oh, no, I'm just gonna... I like to butt-dance.
有件事我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you about something.
如果你想谈贝鲁特那晚的话
If it's about that night in Beirut,
照片我已经删了 我保证
I deleted the photos. Promise.
不是 不是贝鲁特
No, not Beirut. Just...
-探员H -什么事
- H? - Yeah?
十二点方向
Twelve o'clock.
你说的太对了 时间还早呢
You're damn right it is. Night is young.
听我说 探员H
Listen to me, H.
我是认真的
This is serious.
你是万格斯唯一能信任的人
You're the only one that Vungus can trust.
我也信任你
Well, feeling's mutual.
-你怎么了 -没怎么
- What happened to you? - Nothing.
你怎么突然这么严肃
Why are you so serious all of a sudden?
-放轻松 -H
- Relax. - H.
你没事吧 伙计
You all right, buddy?
怎么了 你看起来不太好
What's wrong? You don't look so good.
-你没事吧 -万格斯感觉不舒服
- You okay? - Vungus not feel so good.
蔓越莓伏特加确实劲很大
Vodka cranberry sure pack a punch.
我们送他上车 离开这里
Let's get his car and get him out of here.
-好的 -没问题
- Yeah. - Yup. All right.
好了 送你回去睡觉
Okay. Get you off to bed.
我们送你上车 好了
Let's get you in here. All right.
好了 伙计 进去吧
There you are, buddy. In you go.
小心头 好的 好了
Watch your head. Okay. All right.
好好睡一觉 明白吗
Now, sleep it off, okay?
明早再跟你聊 多喝水
I'll speak to you in the morning. Hydrate.
-我们是不是应该上报 -天呐 不行
- Shouldn't we call it in? - Oh, God, no.
填文件简直是噩梦
The paperwork is a nightmare.
但万格斯看起来不太好
But Vungus didn't look too good.
他之前看起来就不太好 但是...
He didn't look too good before, but...
相信我 我见过他更糟的样子
Trust me, I've seen him way worse.
有一次在伊斯坦布尔...
This one time in Istanbul...
救救我
Help me.
-黑衣人 不许动 -趴在地上
- MIB. Freeze! - On the ground.
-手掌向下 -手举起来
- Palms down. - Hands up.
-手举起来 -手掌向下
- Hands up. - Palms down.
你想用哪个 我两个都行
Which do you want to go with? I'm fine with either.
我只是觉得未来我们得
I just think in the future we're gonna have to
统一指令 你想用手掌向下吗
come up with something consistent. You want palms down?
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
-手掌向下 -手掌向下
- Palms down. - Palms down.
很好
Good.
搞什么
What the...?
这可不妙
That is not good.
快跑
Run!
M
M!
他们来了
They are coming!
油箱盖 快
Petrol cap. Go.
我们需要更强的火力 侧视镜
We need more firepower. Side-view mirror.
你想让我怎么办 拿这个砸他们吗
What do you want me to do, throw it at them?
这我可没见过
I haven't seen that before.
我觉得这个不管用
I don't think this is doing anything.
拜托
Come on.
排气管 快
Exhaust pipe. Go!
来吧
Come on!
这还差不多
Now this is more like it.
没错
Right.
快点
Hurry!
去救万格斯 我掩护你
Go to Vungus. I'll cover you.
H 来搭把手
H! A little help here!
不行 别叫H
No. Not H.
他变了
He has changed.
我能感觉到
I could feel it.
我必须确认
I have to know...
能否信任你
if I can trust you.
这下我生气了
Now I'm pissed off.
把这个藏起来
Hide this.
黑衣人内部不太对劲
Something is wrong in Men in Black.
什么 万格斯 这是什么
What? Vungus, what is this?
只有这东西能保护你
It's the only thing that can protect you.
来吧
Come on!
你们时髦的舞步去哪了
Where's your fancy dance moves now?
搞什么
What the...?
盯紧了 不安全
Keep your eyes on. It's not safe.
盯紧了 盯紧了
Eyes on! Eyes on!
两个目标
Two targets!
他怎么样
How is he?
他死了
He's gone.
各位 退后一点 好吗
Guys, back up a little bit, all right?
你超越了自我了 伙计
Outdone yourself here, mate.
-做得好 做得好 -谢谢
- Well done. Well done. - Thank you.
跟我说说 发生什么了
Fill me in. What happened, huh?
很明显 我们遇袭了 C
We were attacked, clearly, C.
-好吧 -对方不知是什么东西
- Right. - By I don't know what.
嫌犯 这是他们徒手造成的伤害
The suspects, they did this with their bare hands.
他们将固体变成液体
They turned solid into liquid,
-然后又变回去了 -什么
- then back again. - What?
-她怎么在这里 -她...
- Why's she here? - She...
-她要... -她要...
- She is... - She is...
为你讲解犯罪现场
walking you through the crime scene.
不 不行 她是试用探员
No, no. She is a probationary agent,
所以她不能出现在这里 明白吗
so she is not here at all, okay?
很明显她现在就在这里
I think you'll find that she clearly is here
因为我能看到她
because I can see her.
-支持你了 -谢谢
- Backing you up. - Thank you.
只是一种说法 不过好吧
A figure of speech, but fine.
你惹上大♥麻♥烦了 天呐
You are in so much trouble, oh, my God.
你只有一个任务 非常简单的任务
You had one job. You had one very simple job:
带这个蜥蜴混球出去喝几杯
to take some lizard slimeball out for a few drinks.
-就这么简单 -不是"蜥蜴混球"
- That was it. - Not a "lizard slimeball."
-他是我的朋友 -不对
电影精选列表