protect the Earth from the scum of the universe.
现在看起来我们是在保护人♥渣♥
Now it seems we're protecting the scum.
事实上 正是因为如此 这事很适合你
Actually, that's why it would be right up your street.
你的那杯茶 H
Your cup of tea, H.
我认识万格斯 他其实不怎么喝茶
Well, I know Vungus. He doesn't really drink tea.
他更爱伏特加 龙舌兰
He prefers vodka, tequila,
免洗洗手液 有时候三种一起喝
hand sanitizer, sometimes all at once.
有一回我们在曼谷醒来 被铐在一匹马上...
There is one time, we woke up in Bangkok, handcuffed to a horse...
-H -安静
- H? - Pipe down.
怎么了 抱歉 真心抱歉
What? Sorry. Sincere apologies.
你来当他的保护人
You will be his chaperone.
实际上 他特别要求找你
In fact, he specifically asked for you.
好吧 没问题 希望我们最后
Okay. Absolutely, hopefully we don't end up
不会再被铐在马上
handcuffed to a horse again, heh.
拜托
Please.
午夜前我会送他回家
I'll have him home by midnight.
那就太好了 真是好孩子
Good boy. If you will.
"那就太好了 真是好孩子"
"Good boy. If you will."
我想他说的是"好男儿"
"Good man," I think he said.
要让爸爸开心是吗
Keep Daddy happy, yeah?
是啊 我们就是这么铁
Yeah. We're like this.
你把爸比照顾得真好
You look after Papi so well.
你是不是很嫉妒
You're so jealous, aren't you?
爸比漂亮的小男孩
Papi's little fancy boy.
你也想要个爸比
You wish you had a papi.
他们乘坐♥交♥通工具到达...
They came in on transportation...
你好
Hello.
糟糕
Oops.
-抱歉 -你好
- Sorry. - Hi.
我是醒着的 没事
Nope, I'm awake. It's all right.
只是在赶着做我的每日冥想
Just catching up on my daily meditation.
我一直想尝试
I have been meaning to try that.
我有读过 它能显著地提高
I read that it dramatically improves
线粒体的能量产生
mitochondrial energy production.
是的 是的 绝对可以
Yep, yep. It... It absolutely does.
我的线粒体能量已经爆棚了
My mitochondrial energy's through the roof.
-我们见过吗 -没有 我是探员M
- Have we met before? - No. Agent M.
我听说你今晚要去见万格斯
I heard you were on the Vungus meet tonight,
我想为你提供帮助
and I wanted to offer assistance.
我是个加贝边迷妹
I'm a bit of a Jababian wonk.
语言 文化 政♥治♥ 时尚
Language, culture, politics, fashion.
总之 我编写了一份档案供你阅读
Anyways, I compiled a dossier for you to read.
档案 我喜欢好档案
A dossier. I love a good dossier.
问题是...你去打听一下
The thing is... Ask around.
我是单干的 大家都知道
I work alone. Ask anyone around here.
你知道加贝边人是能预测未知的读心者吗
Did you know that Jababians are claircognizant empaths,
也就是说他们可以读你的大脑
which means they can basically read your mind?
还有你的牌
And your cards.
-不过他们会露出马脚 -什么马脚
- Well, they do have a tell. - What's that?
他们胳膊内侧的皮下斑点会改变颜色
Subdermal spots on the underside of their arms change color.
很高兴知道这个 但是
Good to know. But,
谢谢你的提议 我不需要
thank you for your offer. I'm good.
好的 明白
Okay. Message understood.
我不打扰你...
I will leave you to your...
冥想了
meditation.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道你的马脚是什么吗
Do you know what your tell is?
你冥想的时候会打呼噜
You snore when you meditate.
其实转念一想 也许我需要一个后援
Actually, on second thought, maybe I could use some backup.
我在想 这次行动我可以负责监控外♥围♥
So I was thinking, for the op, I can take the perimeter,
-你负责接近万格斯 -很好
- and you make the approach to Vungus. - Yes, good.
问题是 在这一家俱乐部里
The thing is, with this particular club,
大家都想按自己的喜好来
everybody just wants to do their own thing.
外星人想看起来像人类
You know, the aliens wanna look like humans,
人类想看起来像外星人
humans wanna look like aliens,
所以我们可能需要放松一点
so we may need to loosen up a bit.
或许我们先把领带解掉
Maybe we lose the tie first, yeah?
解开几粒扣子 别看着那么死板
Pop a couple of buttons and not look so stiff.
我们不想广而告之自己的身份
We don't want to advertise our profession,
如果你明白我意思的话
if you know what I mean.
"快看 是黑衣人 外星人 趴下"
"Look! It's the Men in Black. Aliens, get down!"
-不要那样 -我明白
- Don't do that. - Yeah, I get it.
明白吗 很好 非常好 我看起来怎么样
Yeah? Good. Great. Perfect. How about me? How do I look?
我觉得...
I would just, uh...
-你介意我... -什么
- Do you mind if I...? - What?
过来
Coming in.
关键在于拿捏介于俱乐部休闲风
Think as it's a fine line between club casual
和地球上最悲惨男人之间的感觉
and the saddest man on Earth.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们走吧
Shall we?
我以为我们已经到了
I thought that we were here.
是到了
We are.
特别来宾入口
Entrance for special guests.
踩油门吧 弗雷迪
Step on it, would you, Freddie?
没问题 H
You got it, H.
好吧 这可没想到
Yeah, okay. Wasn't expecting that.
万格斯大驾光临
The Vungus among us!
H氢弹
H-Bomb!
万哥 万哥
V-go! V-go!
瞧瞧你 你瘦了
Look at you. You've lost weight.
你的头发怎么了
What have you done to your hair?
你换了发型 看起来好棒
You've changed it. Looks fantastic.
-我... -我差点没认出来你
- I... - I barely recognize you.
抱歉 M 这是万格斯
Sorry. M, this is Vungus.
万格斯 这是M
Vungus, M.
你好 M
Hello, M.
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you.
我听说了你的好多事
I've heard a lot about you.
当然了 我只挑好话说
Highly redacted, of course.
真会说话 他说...
Such a charmer. He says...
他觉得你很辣
he thinks you're hot.
他觉得我很什么 不好意思
He thinks I'm what? Sorry?
当然这只是大概的翻译
It's a rough translation, of course.
可能用加贝边语说更好
Probably works better on Ja... Jababia,
但你明白的 因为你的加贝边语很流利
but you know that, since you speak fluent Jababian.
当然 我只是想找合适的词来表达
Of course. I was just trying to find the words to articulate
你有多不可思议地光彩夺目
how incredibly eye-catching you yourself are.
他正是如此
Well, that he is.
M对加贝边无所不知
M knows everything there's to know about Jababia.
我不会说自己"无所不知"
Well, I wouldn't say "everything."
学无止境
There's always more to learn.
这是她的癖好
It's like a fetish.
你这话说得好像和性有关似的
Okay, that implies something sexual.
-绝对不是的 -不 就是的
- It's definitely not. - No, it is.
你总是 "加贝边这个"
It's always like, "Oh, Jababia this,
"加贝边那个 加贝边 加贝边"
Jababia that, Jababia, Jababia, Jababia!"
亲爱的
Yeah, baby!
看吧 我就知道你们俩合得来
See, I knew the two of you would hit it off.
去跳舞吧 M很爱跳舞
Have a dance, okay? M loves to dance.
她跳舞很厉害 我去拿点酒
She's a wonderful dancer. I'll get some drinks.
你还是喜欢蔓越莓伏特加吗
You're still a vodka cranberry guy?
你知道的
You know it.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
M 来吧
M, please.
来坐在万格斯旁边
Come, sit next to Vungus.
我保证我不会咬人的
I promise, I don't bite.
好吧 等我一小会儿
Okay, just give me one sec.
给我们四杯蔓越莓伏特加
Get us four vodka cranberries.
没事的 我来买♥♥单
It's all right. I'll get this one.
用公♥司♥的卡结账
Put it on the company card.
给你个小提示 什么都用公♥款♥
电影精选列表