No, I won't tell you the horrors I remember,
但想告诉你
but do want to tell you
被囚禁是什麽感觉
what it's like to feel imprisoned,
关在笼子裡。
caged.
这简直太可怕了。
It was simply dreadful.
但是,在那之后的这些年裡,
But, in the years since,
我了解到最糟糕的笼子
I've learnt that the worst cages
是我们为自己创造的。
are the ones we create for ourselves.
你为自己创造了一个笼子,格雷西。
You have created a cage for yourself, Gracie.
你的笼子从来没有上锁过…
Your cage has never been locked...
...但你的恐惧让你陷入困境。
...but your fears have kept you trapped.
摆脱那些蜗牛!
Get rid of those snails!
让自己自♥由♥。
Set yourself free.
你摆脱了那个令人毛骨悚然的肯恩。
You got rid of that creepy ken.
现在是你脱掉外壳的时候了。
Now it's time for you to shed your shell.
清理你的宝藏。
Purge your hoard.
重新开始。
Start anew.
有点自怜也没关係
A bit of self-pity's OK,
但是时候继续前进了。
but it's time to move on.
会有疼痛,
There'll be pain,
但这就是生活。
but that's life.
你必须正面面对它。
You have to face it head-on.
勇敢一点。
Be brave.
(笑声)
(CHUCKLES)
萍琪:无论如何,我要谢谢你,格雷西。
PINKY: Anyway, I want to thank you, Gracie.
你已经很棒了。
You've been terrific.
不久我的号♥码就到了。
Not long now till my number's up.
是时候拉上我的窗帘了。
It's time to close my curtains.
我一生中第一次,
For the first time in my life,
我觉得自己比看起来更老。
I feel older than I look.
我看起来像睾丸。
And I look like a testicle.
人生是一幅美丽的挂毯
Life's a beautiful tapestry
这需要经历。
that needs to be experienced.
都是细细品味的小幸福,
It's small pleasures savoured,
就像在雨中抽雪茄一样。
like smoking a cigar in the rain.
或穿著直接从烘乾机烘乾的毛衣。
Or wearing a jumper straight from the dryer.
够囉嗦了。
Enough rambling.
是时候我们两个都放手了。
Time for both of us to let go.
就像我说过的,
Like I've said,
人生只能倒著理解
life can only be understood backwards,
但我们必须向前迈进。
but we have to live it forwards.
蜗牛永远不会回头,
Snails never go back over their trails,
永远前进。
always moving forwards.
是时候让你留下一些闪闪发光的蜗牛痕迹了
Time for you to leave some glittering snail trails
世界各地。
all over the world.
并记住,永远不要...
And remember, never...
永远不要回去。
never go back.
男:全体起立。 法庭上的命令。
MAN: All rise. Order in the court.
男人2:普德尔小姐, 你的罪行很严重。
MAN 2: Miss Pudel, your crime is serious.
盗窃就是盗窃,
Theft is theft,
无论是鑽石还是黄瓜。
whether it be a diamond or a cucumber.
如果你原谅狐狸偷了你的鸡,
And if you forgive the fox for stealing your chickens,
好吧,那麽, 他会偷你的羊。
well, then, he'll steal your sheep.
然而...
However...
从你的脸上我可以看出
I can tell from your face
你充满了羞耻和遗憾。
that you are full of shame and regret.
真正的遗憾是惩罚就够了。
And true regret is punishment enough.
我知道你是个善良的人。
I know you are a kind person.
正如许多年前,一个小女孩对我表现出的善意
As, many years ago, a little girl showed me kindness
当我处于最低潮的时候。
when I was at my lowest ebb.
啊! 啊...
Ah! Ah...
(咯咯笑) - 啊。
(GIGGLES) - Ah.
干得好,小负鼠。
Good on ya, little possum.
干得好。
Good on ya.
那个小女孩给了我希望与勇气
That little girl gave me hope and courage
重新开始, 并逃离我的...
to start again, and escape my...
(清喉咙)...我的恶习。
(CLEARS THROAT) ...my vices.
哦!
Oh!
你的手指可能很轻, 普德尔小姐,
You may have light fingers, Miss Pudel,
但我知道你有一颗金子般的心
but I know you have a heart of gold,
并做了许多善事。
and have done many good deeds.
因此我解除对你的指控。
I therefore release you from your charges.
案件被驳回。
Case dismissed.
啊! (兴奋地笑)
Ah! (LAUGHS EXCITEDLY)
格蕾丝:生活给了我一点打击,
GRACE: Life had bashed me round a bit,
但玫瑰的味道更好。
but the roses smelt better.
我终于开始成为我一直想要的人。
And I finally started to become the person I'd always wanted.
我拍了一部关于我的生活的电影。
I made a film about my life.
(欢快的音乐响起)
(JAUNTY MUSIC PLAYS)
(男人咕哝)
(MAN GRUNTS)
(咕噜声)
(GRUNTS)
(小丑喇叭嘟嘟声)
(CLOWN HORN TOOTS)
格蕾丝:不太好。
GRACE: It wasn't very good.
但来了几个人。
But a few people came.
之后我甚至还进行了问答环节。
I even had a question and answer session afterwards.
有什麽问题吗?
Any... Any questions?
(蟋蟀鸣叫)
(CRICKETS CHIRP)
嗯嗯。
Mm-mm.
嗯...
Mmm...
(咳嗽)
(COUGHS)
那好吧。
Oh, well.
感谢您的光临。
Thanks for coming.
男人:是的。
MAN: Yes.
我有一个。
I've got one.
你相信魔法吗?
Do you believe in magic?
(呼吸颤抖)
(BREATHES SHAKILY)
(喘气) -(回馈抱怨声)
(GASPS) - (FEEDBACK WHINES)
吉尔伯特?
Gilbert?
是的,是我。
Yes, it's me.
我...我走过那片沙漠。
I... I walked across that desert.
葛蕾丝:我花了一段时间才相信吉伯特还活著…
GRACE: It took me a while to believe Gilbert was alive...
(吉尔伯特咕哝著)
(GILBERT GRUNTS)
格蕾丝:...他是如何逃离火场的...
GRACE: ...how he'd escaped the fire...
...而他的骨灰只不过是...
...and how his ashes were nothing more than...
灰烬。
ashes.
他的骨灰盒现在找到了新用途。
His urn now found a new purpose.
生命的循环仍在持续。
The cycle of life continued.
你的工作已经完成了,西尔维亚。
And your job was done, Sylvia.
我们终于摆脱了牢笼。
We were all finally free of our cages.
儘管我们的家庭已经缩小了一些…
And even though our family had shrunk a little...
...我们又在一起了...
...we were together again...
...只剩下一件事需要释放。
...with only one thing left to release.
吉伯特身上仍然散发著烧焦的火柴的味道。
Gilbert still smelt like burnt matches.
夕阳刺痛我们的肌肤,
The setting sun tingled our skin,
我们两个灵魂...
our two souls...
...还有我们一颗心。
...and our single heart.
(管弦乐编曲 云雀戏剧)
(ORCHESTRAL ARRANGEMENT OF ALOUETTE PLAYS)
♪ 小云雀啊,可爱的小云雀啊! ♪
♪ Alouette, gentille alouette
♪ 小云雀啊,我要拔掉你的羽毛 ♪
♪ Alouette, je te plumerai
♪ 小云雀啊,可爱的云雀啊! ♪
♪ Alouette, gentille alouette
♪ 小云雀啊,我要拔掉你的羽毛! ♪
♪ Alouette, je te plumerai
♪ 拔头顶的羽毛,拔头顶的羽毛 ♪
♪ Je te plumerai la tete Je te plumerai la tete
♪ 拔头顶的羽毛 ♪
♪ Je te plumerai la tete
♪ 拔头顶的羽毛 ♪
♪ Je te plumerai la tete
(发声)
(VOCALISING)
(云雀结束)
(ALOUETTE ENDS)
电影精选列表