But this was something more.
肯:哦,是的! 好的。
KEN: Oh, yeah! Nice.
他说他会更爱我 我越大,
He said he'd love me more, the bigger I got,
现在我知道为什麽了。
and now I knew why.
我真是个白♥痴♥。
What an idiot I was.
但不会持续太久。
But not for much longer.
(叹气)
(SIGHS)
(咆哮)
(GROWLS)
(格蕾丝咕哝著)
(GRACE GRUNTS)
哦! -(咕噜声)
Oh! - (GRUNTS)
(哽咽)
(SOBS)
对不起,格雷西。
Sorry, Gracie.
(叹气)
(SIGHS)
(哽咽)
(SOBS)
葛蕾丝:平基搬进来照顾我的伤口。
GRACE: Pinky moved in and tended to my wounds.
我读到蜗牛冬眠
I'd read that snails hibernate
当他们需要自我修复时。
when they needed to repair themselves.
我睡了一个星期
I slept for a week,
并与我的恶魔搏斗。
and wrestled my demons.
呃呃!
Uhhhh!
(尖叫声)
(SCREAMS)
格蕾丝:我讨厌自己。
GRACE: I loathed myself.
我的囤积造成了这个。
My hoarding had caused this.
它让我一直贫穷,
It had kept me poor,
贫穷让我远离了吉伯特。
and being poor had kept me from Gilbert.
我浪费的钱
The money I'd wasted
可以买♥♥十几张机票去看他,西尔维亚。
could have bought a dozen plane tickets to see him, Sylvia.
现在,他死了。
Now, he was dead.
萍琪:格雷西。
PINKY: Gracie.
吃午餐了。
Got your lunch.
Pinky 让我严格控制饮食。
Pinky put me on a strict diet.
生活变得稍微可以忍♥受了。
And life became slightly bearable.
当我慢慢从黑暗中走出来时,
As I slowly emerged from my darkness,
我开始注意到萍琪已经老很多了。
I began to notice how much Pinky had aged.
我永远不会忘记我发现的那一天
I'll never forget the day I discovered
她开始患有痴呆症,
she had the beginnings of dementia,
当我发现她试图
when I found her attempting
她以为这是一隻公鸡的拼图。
what she thought was a jigsaw of a rooster.
那隻是几个月前的事,西尔维亚。
That was just a few months ago, Sylvia.
她被诊断出患有阿兹海默症,
She was diagnosed with Alzheimer's,
并迅速走下坡路。
and went downhill quickly.
萍琪,你在做什麽?
Pinky, what are you doing?
我在找东西。
I'm looking for something.
什麽?
What?
我不知道。
I don't know.
唔...
Hmm...
格蕾丝:角色互换了。
GRACE: Roles reversed.
轮到我照顾她了。
It was my turn to care for her.
(吸气)啊,我的药。
(INHALES) Ah, my medicine.
格蕾丝:有一天,她决定不再起床。
GRACE: One day, she decided not to get out of bed.
我有没有告诉过你那件事 我不记得了?
Did I tell you that thing I can't remember?
我一直在寻找但不知道它是什麽?
That thing I was looking for but don't know what it is?
哦,愚蠢的大脑。
Oh, stupid brain.
愚蠢的疾病。
Stupid disease.
那个德国人叫什麽名字
What's the name of that German guy
我得了谁的病?
whose disease I got?
呃...古根海默?
Uh... Guggenheimers?
是的,古根海默。
Yeah, Guggenheimers.
放鬆点,萍琪。
Relax, Pinky.
没关係。
It doesn't matter.
哦,格雷西。
Oh, Gracie.
真是一位了不起的朋友。
Such a marvellous friend.
(小指气喘吁吁)
(PINKY BREATHES WHEEZILY)
(喘息声减弱并停止)
(WHEEZING FADES AND STOPS)
再见,萍琪。
Farewell, Pinky.
(叹气)
(SIGHS)
(微弱的抽泣)
(FAINT SOBBING)
马铃薯!
The potatoes!
(气喘吁吁)
(WHEEZY BREATH)
马铃薯?
Potatoes?
马铃薯...
Potatoes...
萍琪...
Pinky...
萍琪,你什麽意思?
Pinky, what do you mean?
哦...
Oh...
哦,萍琪。
Oh, Pinky.
(叹气)
(SIGHS)
再见,萍琪。
Farewell, Pinky.
自♥由♥吧,西尔维亚。
Be free, Sylvia.
马铃薯? 马铃薯?
Potatoes? Potatoes?
西尔维亚...呃。
Sylvia... Ugh.
也许这就是她想要的最后一餐?
Maybe that's what she wanted her last meal to be?
(呻♥吟♥声)
(GROANS)
该死的生活!
Goddamn life!
啊! 该死的生活。
Ugh! Goddamn life.
这样一个...
Such a...
这是多麽愚蠢、愚蠢的谜题啊!
Such a stupid, stupid puzzle!
该死的!
Damn it!
(哀号♥)
(WAILS)
我如此孤独。
I'm so alone.
(抽泣)那麽...那麽孤独。
(SOBS) So... So alone.
(雷声隆隆)
(THUNDER RUMBLES)
子女:(唱诵) 兔脸兔脸,
KIDS: (CHANT) Rabbit face, rabbit face,
兔脸,兔脸…
rabbit face, rabbit face...
肯: 很好,格雷西。
KEN: Nice, Gracie.
老师:葛蕾丝普德尔! - 司机:髮型不错!
TEACHER: Grace Pudel! - DRIVER: Nice Hairdo!
社会工作者: 来吧,你们两个。 我们走吧。
SOCIAL WORKER: Come on, you two. Let's go.
吉伯特:我讨厌这裡。
GILBERT: I hate it here.
很快我就会逃走
I'll be escaping soon,
穿越沙漠来找你。
and crossing the desert to come and get to you.
露丝:告诉你我很难过
RUTH: It saddens me to tell you
吉尔伯特在一场可怕的火灾中丧生…
that Gilbert has died in an horrific fire...
(迴音) ...火,火,火,火…
(ECHOES) ...fire, fire, fire, fire...
萍琪:马铃薯!
PINKY: The potatoes!
(猛烈吐口水)
(SPITS VIOLENTLY)
那个...土豆!
The p... The potatoes!
(喘气)
(GASPS)
萍琪:亲爱的葛蕾丝,
PINKY: Dear Grace,
如果你正在阅读这篇文章, 然后我就像甜甜圈一样死了
if you're reading this, then I'm as dead as a doughnut,
你找到我的饼乾罐
and you've found my biscuit tin
和一些事情 我希望你有。
and some things I want you to have.
你已经睡了好几天了
You've been asleep for days,
我需要告诉你重要的事情
and I need to tell you important stuff
在我的大脑完全腐烂之前。
before my brain fully rots.
唉,老了真是个混♥蛋♥。
Oh, old age is such a bastard.
在你不知情的情况下爬起来。
Creeps up without you knowing.
有一天,你把牙齿咬进了一个苹果......
One day, you sink your teeth into an apple...
...他们留下来。
...and they stay.
你去拉直裤♥袜♥上的皱纹,
You go to straighten the wrinkles in your pantyhose,
然后意识到你没有穿任何衣服。
and then realise you're not wearing any.
哦。
Oh.
无论如何,我离题了。
Anyway, I digress.
我的秘密。
My secrets.
首先我是一个孤儿
Firstly, I'm an orphan,
且在孤儿院长大,
and was raised in an orphanage,
第一次世界大战后。
after the Great War.
那是一个可怕的地方,
It was a terrible place,
我日夜被关在婴儿床上。
where I was kept in a crib day and night.
从来没有抱过或拥抱过。
Never held or hugged.
唯一的联络方式,
The only contact,
我旁边的小男孩。
the little boy next to me.
不,我不会告诉你我记得的恐怖,
电影精选列表